[A] Silvermoon - Pleasantly Deranged is recruiting!

Pleasantly Deranged is recruiting!

Tired of those so called social guilds that have silly requirements to even join events? Tired of officers having their own group, ignoring new members? Are you pleasantly deranged? Are you willing to help build up a guild from its foundation?
    Well, then you’ve come to the right place.

New guild

The guild was founded on the 24th of July (yes, that’s today). Because we’re such a new guild, you can help shape the guild into a fun, social group of friends playing a game together. We will start raiding in Legion, until then we will run dungeons with guildies to help gear them and level alts. And don’t forget: achievement runs!

Why are we different

I can hear you already “but there are a lot of so called social raiding guilds already! What will you do differently”. Well, let’s start at the beginning. The 3 founding members of the guild have been looking for the right place for quite a bit. Never really feeling at home within a guild, we decided to start our own.
    Our main concepts:

1.) Real life > raiding

Real Life is more important than a bunch of pixels. If you have work, friends, or anything. That should go before the game. No, you will not lose your raiding spot. No, you will not be kicked. We will understand. (But do let us know in advance)

2.) Raiding should be fun

Raids are meant to be fun, not exhausting. I’ve been in a lot of raids since Vanilla. And the ones I remember most? Those are the ones that were fun, where people joked around when time allowed it, where people were serious during progression fight. But mostly, where fun was the key concept. We’re not looking for people that just want to top dps meters, that just want free gear. We want raiders who want to have fun, clear content and have a laugh.

3.) Socials are full members

Don’t want to raid, but want to join us? Feel free! We have enough space for everyone. We will have events for socials of all levels, organized by officers and guildies. We want ideas from our members, we want you to feel important, to feel influential.
    So no forcing you to do content, or only having events you don’t like. Want a fishing contest? Sure! Set it up, tell one of the officers and we’ll help out where we can. Want to just hang out, chat and have fun? Also awesome.

4.) We’re all in this together

Some guilds forget lately, we’re in a guild together. A guild succeeds and breaks apart on its own members. That’s why we want fun, relaxation and enjoyment to be the most important parts of the guilds philosophy. No cliques, no drama.

Summarized

So, what can we offer for those who scrolled down this wall of text?

1.) Social, relaxed atmosphere
    2.) Few obligations
    3.) Powered by the guildies
    4.) Social raiding atmosphere on normal/heroic
    5.) Social events for all levels

Contact us

Interested? You can contact us in different ways:

1.) Add Weirdfox#21560 or Lenore#2979 to realID, we’re online quite a bit. So feel free to poke us
    2.) Whisper/ingame mail: Coutil/Krondorian/Cambric (Me) or Galatina/Tamiri (Guild master)

Raid times

And I know what the raiders are asking: “Where are the raid times in this post! Where are the raid days!”
    We want to discuss those once we have a team settled. Instead of basing the raid times on the wishes of a few people, we’d rather base them on the wishes and needs of our raiders.

Slight update:

We are currently in need of a healer and a few dps!

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Slight update:

We are currently in need of a healer and a few dps!
    I'm interested but only if the raid time is not over 22:30. Shaman (Enhance and/or Resto). Added you on Bnet.

Quote Originally Posted by ElGenius View Post
    I'm interested but only if the raid time is not over 22:30. Shaman (Enhance and/or Resto). Added you on Bnet.
    Cool, will talk to ya there

Update:

Would kill for a few more healers and melee dps!

In need of:

Hunter
    Melee dps
    Healers
    Maybe a tank

Update:

Currently in need of;

Melee dps
    1 or 2 healers

Raid days you ask?

Wednesday & Monday
    1930-2200

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Update:

Currently in need of;

Melee dps
    1 or 2 healers

Raid days you ask?

Wednesday & Monday
    1930-2200
    Hi I'm up for being a Warrior DPS Arms/Fury, your preference, I like both . I've sent a friend request to both battle.net accounts you listed. Hope to see you soon