Quote Originally Posted by Tiarno View Post
    Horrible wiping on Mannorath Mythic here. Guild's used to seeing us 2 Fury Warrs on top of dps like in WoD, while we're now in the middle of the pack. Sometimes barely pushing 60K.

At first we rolled with WB and BS, but since Imps die so fast, we tried WB and DR. However, WB doesn't seem the to-go choice either. Than we went with Avatar+bladestorm and alternating Bladestorm on the imps. It's just not paying off somehow.

Can somebody give some pointers on Manno M talent setup. And also, what's the trinket choice. We kept our EDH's on. Or should we go for Heirloom still like we did in WoD?

Save Battle Cry for imps, when you see about 2 seconds left til they drop, dr, enrage yourself, battle cry, and spam ww. I did 90k on Manny mythic on wednesday, i was using drinking horn and world breaker.

Does anyone know how Haste changes RPPM procs? Using Wrecking Ball for example, or Ayala's Stone heart. Both listed at 3 ppm.

If I have 33% haste does that change them to 4 ppm? I've never really understood how that works.

Hey Archi, I'm sure you get asked this often enough that it has become annoying. But do you know if we're nearing a release version of SimCraft?

Thanks.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snorlax View Post
    Question about furious slash:

If I completely ignore it am I bad? I know it gives the haste/BT crit increases but it feels like it doesn't belong in rotation at all even with the passive benefits. I'm wondering if as I gear up if it's going to even be an aspect of rotation.

Honestly even single target WW feels like a better filler ability.
    Hi Snorlax, Furious Slash currently has no place what so ever in the fury warrior rotation as well as legion. Just waiting for blizz to do something to do about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionality View Post
    Hey Archi, I'm sure you get asked this often enough that it has become annoying. But do you know if we're nearing a release version of SimCraft?

Thanks.
    I don't have anything to do with that, but from my understanding there probably won't be, as nobody really cares about prepatch to ensure a stable public release, especially given that working versions are readily available.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Bigdicklance View Post
    Hi Snorlax, Furious Slash currently has no place what so ever in the fury warrior rotation as well as legion. Just waiting for blizz to do something to do about it.
    That's not quite true. Furious Slash has a place, it's just at the very bottom of your priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by Archimtiros View Post
    I don't have anything to do with that, but from my understanding there probably won't be, as nobody really cares about prepatch to ensure a stable public release, especially given that working versions are readily available.
    Ahh, sorry. I think I misconstrued some earlier posts and took an impression you worked with the folks who do that. Apologies.

Which artifact talent should be the first to get? I tried odyn's champion and juggernaut.. and i feel juggernaut was better.

Okay so I'm not wrong then. That's good to know. I just can't see wasting a GCD on an ability that at best adds minor stats that have nothing to do with throughput when the rotation is already spammy enough as it is.
    If you have nothing better to press, then you need to still use it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigdicklance View Post
    Uh, that's not true at all lmao.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Ugh, execute phase is so painful. The short duration on Juggernaut forces you to use execute even when not enraged.

I hate it. Rage starved, no enrage. Can't use your enrage handicaps. Jesus.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm getting really shitty luck on the class trinket drop so far. Will Mark of Warsong be worth using until I get that trinket or should I just stick with Thunderlord? Haste is currently at 26%.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

I used to really enjoy entering execute phase, but now i hate it, execute phase sucks.

Yeah exe phase is pretty shit atm, but I can't give up carnage for massacre :/ It should improve a lot with the artifact traits.

Deleted
    So would if it's a fight with any cleave at all in the slightest WW would take higher priority?

Also would it literally be something where if there was absolutely nothing else to do including WW be when it's used?

I'm just a little confused as to whether it's meant to be used like devastate was during I believe MoP when it was weaved in with everything or not.
    FS is just what you use on singletarget when there's absolutely nothing else to press, as Archi said it's at the very bottom of the priority list. If there's more than one target you use WW as filler and forget about FS. It's a shitty ability and I wish it would just go away.

Quote Originally Posted by Delusionality View Post
    Ahh, sorry. I think I misconstrued some earlier posts and took an impression you worked with the folks who do that. Apologies.
    I work on action lists, testing, and quantifying information, I don't distribute.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Yeah exe phase is pretty shit atm, but I can't give up carnage for massacre :/ It should improve a lot with the artifact traits.
    Carnage really isn't that great though unless you're cleaving. I really want to love the talent, but -15 rage is pretty trivial when we end up delaying Rampage anyway.

- - - Updated - - -

So would if it's a fight with any cleave at all in the slightest WW would take higher priority?

Also would it literally be something where if there was absolutely nothing else to do including WW be when it's used?

I'm just a little confused as to whether it's meant to be used like devastate was during I believe MoP when it was weaved in with everything or not.
    Yes.
    FS > non WB WW v 1 target
    Devastate is another no-cost/no-cooldown filler, but it was much more prominently used for Shield Slam resets. Fury also doesn't have the free GCDs in which to use FS in the same way.

Deleted

Carnage really isn't that great though unless you're cleaving. I really want to love the talent, but -15 rage is pretty trivial when we end up delaying Rampage anyway.
    why delay it?
    you shouldn't be sat at 100 rage at all, use rampage at 99 if you want the -15 rage means you will get more of your strongest ability off in a fight. so it is worth taking

High Overlord
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will Fury get any more rewarding/challenging with the artifact weapons? It feels so boring. BT, Rampage, RB, WW and a few not really lining up dmg CDs. So it's basically 3-4 buttons.
    I love my warrior but at the moment it feels just boring.
    And with legion, my raid seems to have way more melee than ranged. That's the reason why i'm thinking about changing to balance+bear and use my warrior just as alt with prot mainspec and fury maybe as offspec. Prot is always good for dungeons, seems pretty nice for (solo) PvP and i can play it in our alt raid.

It "hurts" me to switch my main, but at the moment it seems way to boring and a ranged class way better for the main raid. Or is fury getting way better with the artifact?
    Nanoxia Deep Silence 5 Rev.B|ASRock Z97 Extreme4|i7-4790K|HR-02 Macho|G.Skill TridentX 2x8GB|Sapphire Nitro+ Vega 64|250GB+64GB+1TB SSD|4TB HDD|Seasonic Ultra Prime Gold 1000W|Corsair Scimitar Pro+Razer Sphex|Logitech G910+|LG 34UC88-B|2x iiyama Prolite XUB2792QSU-B1|Beyerdynamics DT990 Pro+AntLion ModMic 4|Thrustmaster T500RS+TH8A

Quote Originally Posted by Fixup View Post
    why delay it?
    you shouldn't be sat at 100 rage at all, use rampage at 99 if you want the -15 rage means you will get more of your strongest ability off in a fight. so it is worth taking
    Because it's not your strongest ability first off, it's not even in the top 3. Second off, because Bloodthirst isn't a reliable way of activating Enrage, and maintaining Enrage matters much more to the rotation than a little bit of extra ability damage.

The only real benefit of Carnage is that it allows you to access Rampage earlier when you need it. That definitely makes it "worth taking" (do note that I didn't say it wasn't), but especially with current/end of expansion gear, it's quite easy to chain Enrage without the use of Rampage, in which case, there's little use in using it and overwriting the effect. Because of this, it's quite easy to rage cap without dropping Enrage, making Carnage's reduced rage cost not wholly useless, but much less impacting.

What secondary stats should i have on my timewalking gear now?

Deleted
    Because it's not your strongest ability first off, it's not even in the top 3. Second off, because Bloodthirst isn't a reliable way of activating Enrage, and maintaining Enrage matters much more to the rotation than a little bit of extra ability damage.

The only real benefit of Carnage is that it allows you to access Rampage earlier when you need it. That definitely makes it "worth taking" (do note that I didn't say it wasn't), but especially with current/end of expansion gear, it's quite easy to chain Enrage without the use of Rampage, in which case, there's little use in using it and overwriting the effect. Because of this, it's quite easy to rage cap without dropping Enrage, making Carnage's reduced rage cost not wholly useless, but much less impacting.
    Regardless, anyone who's currently doing speed kills in current (prepatch) content, should still be running Carnage over Massacre, as it (Massacre) gives none to little value, as the bosses wil go through the last 20% in very few seconds.
    Last edited by mmoc578f81469a; 2016-07-27 at 08:55 AM.