Page 1 of 12
... LastLast
    Deleted

Refugee rapes 79yo woman at German cemetary.

Don't you love the cultural enrichment?

http://www.rt.com/news/353485-germany-rape-refugee-cemetery/

'Isolated incident'

'he wasn't even religious, he drank and ate pork'

'German men rape too'

Which one is it this time libs?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    'Isolated incident'

'German men rape too'

New trend is "He could've converted to christianity"

Deleted
    Jesus Christ....

'Isolated incident'

'German men rape too'

Are you saying that if a personis born into X, he represents X for his entire existence?
    Btw, we had a drunk native rape and kill a 98 woman in her home a few years back. Fuck christians/atheists' backwards, barbaric ways, throw all of them the fuck out of the country etc. Fair?
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Are you saying that if a personis born into X, he represents X for his entire existence?
    Btw, we had a drunk native rape and kill a 98 woman in her home a few years back. Fuck christians/atheists' backwards, barbaric ways, throw all of them the fuck out of the country etc. Fair?
    It's the same logic that people spout that one female represents all female kind, whether real or fiction.

'Isolated incident'

'German men rape too'

I would like to order a "German men rape too". It seems to be the new trend using that line.

Lol please. Already enough issues with native people, don't need to add refugees causing more trouble. There is also a thing called a prison, but that shouldn't be for refugees.
    Last edited by Bonkbonk100; 2016-07-27 at 08:59 AM.

Send them all back to where they came from.

Deleted
    You're right, lets keep having each case as an isolated issue, in a couple of years we can all share the same religion, cuz christians and atheists will be long gone.

Deleted
    If you can prove that they do it at same frequency and per capita then yes. But you cant.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I'm starting to wonder whether seeing islamophobes froth at the mouth makes it all worth it.
    Worth a person being raped...? What the hell is wrong with your head??

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkeon View Post
    Worth a person being raped...? What the hell is wrong with your head??
    Ur not kewl unless ur an edgeLord.

Ok I have a plan, we put the disgusting criminal isis refugee in a box, then we raise a giant compressed ball of razor wire up to an altitude of 300 ft or so, then drop it on the refugee criminals head. It sends a message.

Quote Originally Posted by Warhoof View Post
    Ur not kewl unless ur an edgeLord.
    the internet is going down the drain, i guess we can at least get a few more laughs before it goes down for good.
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

At some point we will say enough, then its all downhill for them. When we say enough they are gone.

Germany what the hell happened to you, you used to be so cool.

Quote Originally Posted by Rekyuke View Post
    You're right, lets keep having each case as an isolated issue, in a couple of years we can all share the same religion, cuz christians and atheists will be long gone.
    Even if refugees were really soldiers of Islam doing a systematic Trojan Horse style attack on the west, which is insane per se, a few hundred thousand people can't overcome the will and power of the million of natives.
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Plategod View Post
    He's from Eritrea so he's prolly got a really long you know what...

The German lady may have enjoyed it

And now just wants attenchon from the media by reporting him
    Eritrea is basically a fancy name for Ethiopians on the coast. I remember when my father used to give 52 cents a day to those people. Im not like my father, I wouldnt give them shit. My father was weak and felt a need to contribute to people who are starving in Africa, I am just the opposite. I dont support countries whose people are only baby mills.
    Last edited by Hooked; 2016-07-27 at 09:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Plategod View Post
    He's from Eritrea so he's prolly got a really long you know what...

The German lady may have enjoyed it

And now just wants attenchon from the media by reporting him
    the fuck is wrong with you? why did you post two conflicting posts in the same thread?
    we are his...
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bzPuK1vib_c

Quote Originally Posted by Barael View Post
    This is like creationists trying to smear evolution by calling it a religion.

Deleted
    Even if refugees were really soldiers of Islam doing a systematic Trojan Horse style attack on the west, which is insane per se, a few hundred thousand people can't overcome the will and power of the million of natives.
    Well, if they all blew themselves up and took 20 people with them each they'd make a pretty huge dent don't you think?