Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    He literally just equated rape as being "worth it" because of the islamophobes complaining.
    Absolutely nasty and sick and I m the last person to get offended by anything.
    He is a zealot in a cult of extremists. Did you expect a higher standard? There is only one truth, and that is the truth of his cult, which is so true that to question or disagree with any facet makes you not just wrong, but a bad person, and deserving of punishments that they would condemn others for doing.

Anyway, I am with Wildtree on this- you can't use the actions of a few to punish the many. That isn't justice. That plays into ISIS's hands- they don't want coexistence, and one of the ways they will achieve this is by turning Westerners against all Muslims. We need to be bigger than this. Heck, it pisses me off when the regressive left (because it is ok to generalise, so long as it is your enemy) tars all white men, and all gamers as being sexist racist (who then moan that it isn't fair to generalise all Muslims without a hint of irony or awareness to their own hypocrisy), and I need to defend myself because of the actions of someone who simply looks a bit like me. It isn't ok when they do it, and it isn't (to the people lumping all refugees together) ok when you do it.

Sure, have worries about the impact of mass migration on areas might have (in several places they get sent to poorer areas that already feel alienated, making things worse, you don't see refugees being put up in gated communities), push the government for action on ensuring integration (this isn't racist, it is important) etc, not fully embracing this unquestioningly isn't racism. However blaming all refugees when a small handful do something messed up, that just isn't right, it isn't just.

And if you have concerns about the cultures that some of these people are coming from (which I think can be valid), tarring all of them with the same brush isn't going to make it easy to talk about these concerns, as you give ammunition to regressives and Islamists who can then cite your bile as evidence of Islamophobia/racism, and therefore any questions and concerns about the cultures people are coming from can be dismissed out of hand and anyone who has any questions can be labelled as a racist and silenced. No one wins with this mentality, except the likes of ISIS and the far right. When these are the biggest winners from this kind of behaviour, you need to ask yourself if this is a good thing.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    I tend to be rather cold blooded when it comes to those things, no frothing involved. Sorry.
    Too edgeLord, cut myself

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Even if refugees were really soldiers of Islam doing a systematic Trojan Horse style attack on the west, which is insane per se, a few hundred thousand people can't overcome the will and power of the million of natives.
    The ammount of immigrants that entered Germany and will still continue to come in the next 5 years is more than Germanie's Army and Police Force. So unless citizens have guns, they will be overwhelmed. And you don't need parity, islam's war with the west is slow and targeted. One bomber taking out at leat a dozen westerners.

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    The ammount of immigrants that entered Germany and will still continue to come in the next 5 years is more than Germanie's Army and Police Force. So unless citizens have guns, they will be overwhelmed. And you don't need parity, islam's war with the west is slow and targeted. One bomber taking out at leat a dozen westerners.
    Germany is fucked, angela merkel is the worlds biggest traitor. She is an absolute piece of shit and needs to be removed from office. Throw her fat ass into the middle east and let her make her way back.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hooked View Post
    My family doesnt commit those crimes. I would get rid of them myself if they did baldie.
    I see you want to be judged on your own ethic and actions, not be clumped with a disgusting rapist only becuse you have dna common with him....

Quote Originally Posted by Dendrek View Post
    Here's how statistics works: gather a bunch of data and then analyze it for patterns.

Here's how confirmation bias works: gather individual pieces of data, but only those that fit the pattern you're intending to prove.

A story like this does not prove a pattern. Unless you're a moron. How many Muslims are raping 79 year old women? Oh, that doesn't matter. One did so they're all guilty.

The thing is I know that some refugees do some pretty awful shit. But you people trying to make a point against them only ever do it in a way that will convince other people like you (people who don't need convincing) that you're right. The issue is not whether or not you're right, it's that you have no clue how to prove it. This story does not prove it. But maybe that's not what you even care to do? You don't want to prove refugees are dangerous. You just want to make the "other side" look foolish. If this was a legitimate concern for you (the "Muslims are dangerous" issue, not the "liberals are idiots" issue) then you wouldn't be so focused on oneupmanship and propaganda to make your point.

To be clear (because some of you are really terrible at reading comprehension) this story is relevant, sick and disturbing. But it doesn't prove anything. The fact that the very second post in this thread was essentially I wonder what excuse people are going to use here is proof that the real story here (in your view) is how people will react and not what actually happened.

Kind of like these statistics by the Swedish governmental owned institue. Note that the blue one includes foreigners how have recieved swedish citizenship.

EDIT: For people that dont speak Swedish the left one is people with Swedish citizenship while the right one is people without, these are rape statistics from 1985-1989 and 1997-2001 these statistics come from BRÅ which is a governmental insitute that collects data to analyze crime patterns and try to reduce them.
    Last edited by W1sp; 2016-07-27 at 10:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by W1sp View Post
    Kind of like these statistics by the Swedish governmental owned institue. Note that the blue one includes foreigners how have recieved swedish citizenship,
    Well what are the other colors, no one can read that.

Deleted
    I dont know sweedish but I m pretty sure Svensk bakgrund= sweedish background and Utlandsk bakgrund= outlander background (aka foreigner).
    And I m assuming the chart reffers to crime rates.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Which cult would that be? News to me. I tend to form my own opinions and these racist generalizing idiots making threads over and over again (most of the time being east-europeans who don't' understand the irony) just make my brain facepalm too much.

It's like watching some extreme cringe multiple times a day. And just wanting it stop.
    You could always wish for more people to be raped in the meantime so you can be entertained by the "frothing islamophobes."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    I'm going to go out on a limb and say if you look at all the recent terror attacks or sexual crime in the past year, in European countries, that 1 group of people commits these crimes disproportionately.
    Okay, let's try to address this with reason..

You are correct, and not correct at the same time.
    Because the problem is a little bit more complicated than that.

The vast majority of casualties is the result of Europeans or Americans who turn radicalized. That haven't been refugees, not even immigrants.
    Those were solid domestically born, grown up, and then at some more recent time, turned radical people who committed these terror attacks.
    The refugees themselves only serve as the scapegoats now for some.

Do we see an uptick of violence? Yes. Absolutely.
    And, shocking enough, we have been warned about it upfront by our intelligence by our military.
    IS is losing down there in the middle east. They're trying to throw everything and the kitchen sink at us in an effort of desperation.
    They are running out of manpower. They're selling recruits that WE hate them (the people down there, not IS). That we are out to get them, because they're Muslim.
    Proof?
    1. Hundreds of thousands of people who died to western military actions because western forces invaded their lands for no reason.
    2. Western news, filled with Anti-Muslim rhetoric.
    Result.. New recruits, even more willing to die. Even more willing to commit ever bigger atrocious acts.

Is it fun to live like that? FUCK NO!
    But, as much as I want to erase IS from this planet, as much I want my own people to shut the fuck up and stop pouring oil in the fire.
    We cannot win this "war". This is not a conventional war. Even the dumbest idiot should have understood as much by now.
    We are not fighting an army on the battlefield. We're facing guerrilla tactics terrorism. And nothing can protect us from it.
    But we sure as hell can make it harder for them to recruit new people.
    People that already live among us. People that aren't foreigners. People that simply radicalized.

On that note.... The worst of the worst, the #1 ISIS leader. The guy who galvanized the entire group known as ISIS.
    That very guy was a US American.

So, can we stop painting ALL refugees with the biggest brush we can find?
    Can we handle criminals, be it native, be it foreigner for what they are, criminal according to the applicable crime?
    And maybe, if we're lucky, we will see a decline in terror attacks again.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Deleted
    Immigrants probably since the other was Swe citizens.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by sahlamuhla View Post
    You could always wish for more people to be raped in the meantime so you can be entertained by the "frothing islamophobes."
    Oh man, probably time to get over it. You're just perpetuating it now. I agree, it was pretty stupid of Master of Coins to say, but how many pages are you going to keep commenting on it?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Adarian View Post
    i love how you retards conflate race with religion when it comes to muslims.
    doesn't matter anyway, none of you are prepared to fight.
    that's wrong, we are just not prepared to face prison and fines when we decide to fight. Unlike these guys, who have absolutely nothing to lose and will only gain from doing these things.

The people who have to act now are muslims themselves. Sadly we see little of that...in fact the opposite is the case most of the time. Even in Germany, we have a lot of people who go on the streets to support someone like Erdogan, that alone tells me that these people lack any kind of common sense. Being muslim stopped being about religion long ago, it's political now.
    Last edited by mmoc96d9238e4b; 2016-07-27 at 10:40 AM.

Edited my post

Quote Originally Posted by Poppen View Post
    'Isolated incident'

'he wasn't even religious, he drank and ate pork'

'German men rape too'

Which one is it this time libs?
    Put it this way... the way these discussions are going, there's nothing nazis will accept as an explanation. It's a tragedy. For the victim and the 1 million people that didn't rape her. So, we'll just deport the 1 million people because one of them raped a woman. Sounds good? What do we do with the 80 million Germans, though? Ah, ok, guess we'll accept that they're all rapists, because German rape is somehow better than foreign rape.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Yes, and the next time someone of your kin commits such crime, we gonna get rid of you too.
    Why? If he is a German, where would you deport him? To a German prison. He was born in this country, raised in German culture, thus he is a German. If somebody comes from Syria or Ethiopia, some poor, poor refugee, and rapes a 80 year old woman, he should be deported to where he came from. It's not his country, he's merely a guest that shits on his savior's rules.
    Germany does have crimes, indeed, but that's not the reason to import "people" to double its crime rate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Germany does have crimes, indeed, but that's not the reason to import "people" to double its crime rate.
    Well the german govt. already lost track of over 100k refugees. It's safe to assume they are now EU's problem since they can move between countries. So in termn Germanie's idiotic immigrant policy put whole EU at risk, yet for some reason people at Bruxelles are bitching about #Brexit.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Axphism View Post
    Oh man, probably time to get over it. You're just perpetuating it now. I agree, it was pretty stupid of Master of Coins to say, but how many pages are you going to keep commenting on it?
    It's true but it was absolutely sick imho.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bonkbonk100 View Post
    I would like to order a "German men rape too". It seems to be the new trend using that line.
    We need a new hashtag to stop the rapes!

I propose: #NotAllGermans

Quote Originally Posted by Radeghost View Post
    Why? If he is a German, where would you deport him? To a German prison. He was born in this country, raised in German culture, thus he is a German. If somebody comes from Syria or Ethiopia, some poor, poor refugee, and rapes a 80 year old woman, he should be deported to where he came from. It's not his country, he's merely a guest that shits on his savior's rules.
    But doubling the crime rate is the whole goal of this enterprise, is it not? Come on, don't be half assed about this... we stood here and said "You know, Germany is entirely too safe, we need to do something to spice it up. Let's import some more crime!"
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.