Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Orban is a fascist and an idiot.
    Here we see today's liberal in its natural habitat. Everyone he doesn't agree with on immigration policies is immediate dumb, fascists, and usually racist. I love it. keep pushing this shit as you are only making our side stronger.

I wonder how many people here have immigrants somewhere in their ancestry at some point in history.
    Like, well, nearly everyone in the US.

Oh, the migrant crisis is insane and a real problem, but anyone who says 'immigration is bad' needs to look carefully at their own history first.

Deleted
    America should not be used as an example of how good a migration can be. Because it's not a good example.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    ^This. So much this! 1million times this! Honestly, I'm amazed the populace hasn't been more vocal, angry, and violent about the forced immigration.
    Actually its forced immigration either way. Look at Germany and France. They promised to take everyone and everyone who speaks against it is called a racist or worse. They even cover up migrant crimes and go so far trying not to say whats really happening, it's becoming comedy.

These countries could, if they needed immigrants, really set higher standards and would easily get them from countries with more similar culture to them. Instead, they are taking the worst of the worst and people have to smile and be happy about it.

Quote Originally Posted by Ddi View Post
    America should not be used as an example of how good a migration can be. Because it's not a good example.
    No, it should be. When America was accepting migrant waves during the late 1700s and 1800s, there was no welfare state. They came and they stayed on their merits or they left.

The opposite's true now. Skilled migrants are held down by higher taxation from welfare systems, while unskilled migrants are incentivized to come for the free money.
    If you are particularly bold, you could use a Shiny Ditto. Do keep in mind though, this will infuriate your opponents due to Ditto's beauty. Please do not use Shiny Ditto. You have been warned.

Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Suddenly people think a politician and especially from Hungary is somebody who needs to be listened too? Were you hanging on the lips of David Cameron or Barak Obama? No, in fact you were making threads how they suck. And now somebody feeds you what you were already believing in and he is the messiah?

Well....what was America founded on? Migration. What was Australia founded on? Migration. What were the Vikings and Columbus? Discoverers who opend the way for migration. Who is cleaning your garbage away and does all the menial jobs that you don't want to do? Migrants.

Feel free to hate on migration. I won't judge if it is good or bad. But it has been a reality forever. Really literally forever since it drove our ancestors out of Africa hundred thousand of years ago. Migration will not go away.
    America did send back and reject migrants during our big migrant time. We also started putting in a quota of only taking so many from countries.

Australia was used to place debtors and other prisoners at first.

Vikings went place to pillage and conquer.

Columbus was sent to find a trade route to India. His whole thing was more about economical warfare.

You know the most common thing about those four...is that they killed many many people in the land they migrated to.

Let's settle this.

America is "based on" migration - but did you asked the native indians? They lived in harmony with nature and themselves, but Europe came and conquered them. That is not migration, that is conquest. Migration in it's core assumes that the migrants want to live the way they are migrating to.

But conquest? You go in, and force _YOUR_ way to the natives. And that is what's happening right now in Europe. Out of 1 million migrants, turks, arabs, do you see that they open a german restaurant? No, they open up kebab stores, follow their own religion and live with their own people.
    They are not migrating, they conquering the land, step-by-step. ~20-30 years ago they started to come in, made a lot of children. Well, most of them, of course, people are different and some of them van to assimilate, but that's maybe the top 10% of them (speaking of intelligence).

Nowadays they force their way violently on others. Who cares about what religion they are?

Let's swap sides for a moment. If Hitler won, and maybe conquered the whole USA too, he would be remembered like one of the greatest in history.
    OK, he murdered millions, but so did the so great American people, but who cares now, they lead the world, they are the greatest in history.

Now in Europe, we do not want to be the indian natives... And those who have a little brain (and maybe, heart, but that is so rare nowadays I can only mention it in brackets) will fight to the death to preserve our culture. I don't want to live in a reserve area ~50 years from now, and I wan't to enrich my culture all the way into the future, and _NOT_ remember it only by visiting some museums.. Maybe those violent conquerors let us remember it if they don't kill us all one by one if they feel they are in control.

Quote Originally Posted by callipygoustp View Post
    ^This. So much this! 1million times this! Honestly, I'm amazed the populace hasn't been more vocal, angry, and violent about the forced immigration.
    The reason is because you're talking about real people who are suffering immensely, and you want to help those people. The problem ofc is that a lot of terrorists and economic migrants or people mass moving intentionally to spread islam in Europe are also mixed in with those who are desperate.

For example, if you're fleeing trouble in Syria - why do you have to go all the way to France or UK there are so many other countries along the way that aren't troubled.. why not stay there to rebuild new lives or take refuge till the trouble has passed and return?

Well, one of 2 reasons, 1. either it's because none of the countries they move through want them there or 2. they are moving with an agenda either for monetary reasons i.e. economic ones or religious reasons to islamize the perceived "more powerful" European nations like Germany, France and in particular, the UK.

So you get a lot of disingenuous "asylum" seekers and migrants... and each nation has criteria they allow for entering them. If it's for study or two work, it's not the same thing as if for help. If you're fleeing religious persecution, why are you insisting on staying Islamic? for e.g.?

This is what makes this business difficult, because it's absolutely terrible and wrong not to help people in serious need, it's something I want to do, yet at the same time, I don't want terrorists and people who are coming here particularly with an agenda to force themselves.

Still I would lean towards compassion - I think the UK has got it right, in the way they really try to check to see who is genuine or not, so they can help those who really need help, and turn back those who are not. Still part of the issue is that word on the street spreads that Europe is ripe for the taking, go to Europe, take over Europe, get their wealth - or go to Europe, you'll find your riches and dreams there, beautiful women, a nice life for you, free money - which is very appealing to anybody, especially in many countries where their governments don't care at all about them, use their money, con them or don't do well by them, then civil war or war breaks out and you get this issue. or a conflict of ideologies mixed with ancient hatreds.

This is the problem you have.

Deleted
    I think the people in many EU countries are finding this out for themselves now.

It depends on where the immigrants are from. i would stay the hell away from the immigrants from Islamic countries, except those highly educated ones, most of them contribute nothing and takes everything and wants your society to further their religious beliefs. But the Chinese and Indians immigrants continues to provide positive results for society, they integrate well and are fully compatible with western values. Even if they have backward vales, they don't try to shove it down our throats. If you want immigrants, get them from some where else.

Yes, let's listen to a brainless fascist monster!
    Mother pus bucket!

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Here we see today's liberal in its natural habitat. Everyone he doesn't agree with on immigration policies is immediate dumb, fascists, and usually racist. I love it. keep pushing this shit as you are only making our side stronger.
    But they are in bed with a fascist intolerant religion though for the sake of so called "multiculturalism".

Quote Originally Posted by Rennadrel View Post
    The difference is that many countries, particularly the USA, Canada and Australia, were not founded by migrants with bombs trying to kill the locals en masse for their religion.
    Really? Going to argue that the USA, Canada and Australia lived in peace with the native citizens? Really?

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    It depends on where the immigrants are from. i would stay the hell away from the immigrants from Islamic countries, except those highly educated ones, most of them contribute nothing and takes everything and wants your society to further their religious beliefs. But the Chinese and Indians immigrants continues to provide positive results for society, they integrate well and are fully compatible with western values. Even if they have backward vales, they don't try to shove it down our throats. If you want immigrants, get them from some where else.

Pff BS is BS, your entire post shows our racist bias that doesn't stop with people from Muslim countries
    backward vales
    , maybe western values of ''survival of the fittest'' ''and do what we want if you want to live'' is the actual backwards and violant values?

Only reason why you don't have a ''issue'' with the Chinese or Indians is because they aren't a major target for you yet, moment you got pass the ''brown'' people you will find somebody else to spout your hatred.

----------

Also maybe it's just my experience but when I walk down the street I never seen or got approached by a Muslim (just once a year to be fair)) that want to talk about his religion with me (you know convert).

But so often when I walk down the streets in Rotterdam I do see allot of older women wanting to or sharing information about Christianity. So how is it that the Islam is trying to ''shove'' their values when it's actually just Christians that are preaching god in public area's.

No this is nothing but projection by right wingers that do want to shove their values and they expect that everybody is like that. Or could be less complicated and they just hate the others

Quote Originally Posted by Elian View Post
    But they are in bed with a fascist intolerant religion though for the sake of so called "multiculturalism".
    It's fine cucktopia won't last forever. I think we should just bring all non-cuck Europeans to America and bunker down.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post

racist
    i stopped reading from right there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    It's fine cucktopia won't last forever. I think we should just bring all non-cuck Europeans to America and bunker down.
    It's not like the USA doesn't also have its own problems, even if Trump gets his wall built. There have been what, 60 million immigrants since the 1965 act came into force? That's not going to end well either TBH .

Quote Originally Posted by Teleros View Post
    It's not like the USA doesn't also have its own problems, even if Trump gets his wall built. There have been what, 60 million immigrants since the 1965 act came into force? That's not going to end well either TBH .
    I have no problem with any immigrants in the place I live. For gods sake 75% of my apartment building is Hindi speaking Hindus and we get along great. I also grew up with an extreme number of Hispanics in my hometown and once again we all got along pretty great. I'm not racist I just have a problem with the "religion of peace"

Who the fuck wants to migrate to Hungary anyway?
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Orban is a fascist and an idiot.
    Nothing else needs to be said. What is this, far-right-Champion, now?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Suddenly people think a politician and especially from Hungary is somebody who needs to be listened too? Were you hanging on the lips of David Cameron or Barak Obama? No, in fact you were making threads how they suck. And now somebody feeds you what you were already believing in and he is the messiah?

Well....what was America founded on? Migration. What was Australia founded on? Migration. What were the Vikings and Columbus? Discoverers who opend the way for migration. Who is cleaning your garbage away and does all the menial jobs that you don't want to do? Migrants.

Feel free to hate on migration. I won't judge if it is good or bad. But it has been a reality forever. Really literally forever since it drove our ancestors out of Africa hundred thousand of years ago. Migration will not go away.
    The problem isn't migration as such though, it's the unregulated masses coming through, well that came through. A small quantity can be handled and assimilated into society, good luck with hundreds of thousands and even millions of migrants. It creates chaos which in turn makes the common man distrust the migrants and the politicians who allowed it to happen even more than usual. Then you have the occasional nutter with a radical ideal and all of a sudden you have a real problem.