10+ Year Old Account
    pretty sure expansions never went live at 12 est on eastern servers

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    It fucking is, always was and will be better to start at 105 than 100. Why ? because shit scales and also you will be able to do some zones at 110 and work on other stuff while other people are chopping mobs around level 107. So you can get 1 day headstart.
    NO, its not silly. You kill stuff easier at 107 then 110 because pre-110 you can use stuff like Empowered Augment Rune and your legendary ring.
    So no, saying 105 is easier then 100 is plain stupid, because thanks to scaling the only difference in difficulty is between pre-110 and 110.
    When you compare average Joe starting at 100 in the Broken Shore vs you starting at 105 in the Broken Shore, YOU are the one loosing out, because Average Joe will have all ready started working on unlocking world quests while you didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...unatara/simple
    the armory doesnt seem to work.
    all my characters are shadowy and they arent even my characters.
    "The page you're viewing is not yet available on the new World of Warcraft website. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    "The page you're viewing is not yet available on the new World of Warcraft website. Sorry for the inconvenience!"
    whoops... missed that...

Formerly known as Arafal

15+ Year Old Account
    This Fridays Q & A will be about demon hunters. I wonder if we get any new info about this class (like an exact release day)

Hey guys, this might have been answered before but... we are done with builds? now its only fixes and stuff?
    Last edited by Musta; 2016-07-27 at 12:23 AM. Reason: typo

food for thought though, what about how they handles Overwatch's servers going live? Officially it was released May 24 but servers went live May 23 at 7pm est. Maybe they will do something similiar.

It wouldn't be terribly surprising, WoD became available ~15 minutes early

Tried to log into the wow forums to post but won't let me. Anyone know if there's an issue with Firefox?

Quote Originally Posted by goblingirl View Post
    I tried not to laugh. But I laughed anyway.

Re: Illidan - they had to change him to nelf, they are retconning to wedge him back into the hero category. You know, he did all this evil stuff but he did it for EXCELLENT REASONS so he's still a nelf, <3 him erryone.
    Well to be fair the story telling of BC was pretty abysmal (Im a huge bc fanboy too). The Illidan novel did a really good job at filling in all the gaps and instead of filling the gaps with things that would make Illidan more evil they decided to fill the gaps with a story that would make Illidan look more like a misunderstood hero ( which I always thought he was).

I didn't know "completely retconning everything to pander to fanboys" counts as "filling in the gaps."

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    pretty sure expansions never went live at 12 est on eastern servers
    Every expansion since Cata launched at midnight in europe.
    Don't know about BC and Wrath because I had to get both expansions physically the day after launch.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cooper View Post
    I didn't know "completely retconning everything to pander to fanboys" counts as "filling in the gaps."
    I think you've read the wrong book.

Quote Originally Posted by Drekmar View Post
    Legendaries are in, you can test them. Do few mythics and you will get one.
    My mage has almost 7 days /played on 110, I do all mythic dungeons every week and some mythic+ too. But the only legendary I got so far is the fucking Potion of Sacrifice (yes this is a champion equipment). This makes me really mad tbh, espacially when I read that some people have 3 legendarys already.

Quote Originally Posted by Saiona View Post
    Well to be fair the story telling of BC was pretty abysmal (Im a huge bc fanboy too). The Illidan novel did a really good job at filling in all the gaps and instead of filling the gaps with things that would make Illidan more evil they decided to fill the gaps with a story that would make Illidan look more like a misunderstood hero ( which I always thought he was).
    Ignore these people, they just went by reviews and want to shout the novel sucks that bad and retcon blabla, whining etc. Instead of reading the book really.

The novel expanded on the Outland story of Illidan and gave his actions a lot more depth.

the novel filled the holes in Outland. TBC was a mess to begin with, especially because Malfurion said that Illidan was brooding in his throne room. I highly doubt that he ordered everyone to attack everyone on sight considering that he was brooding al along. his forces were basically left on their own. not only that but Malfurion said that if he threatens his people then he will get roasted and yet his forces were attacking the Alliance(Night Elves). that's bullshit right there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Anyone knows or have a decent guess what ilvl will timewalking items be at L110?

Also, first weekly event is arenas since 28.9. (27.9. US), which probably means that's when raids will open, right?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Every expansion since Cata launched at midnight in europe.
    Don't know about BC and Wrath because I had to get both expansions physically the day after launch./
    I'm obviously referring to American servers.

Quote Originally Posted by Bigbazz
    MMO champion for example used to be the center of WoW theorycrafting

Quote Originally Posted by Seramore View Post
    I'm obviously referring to American servers.
    Like always midnight realm time.
    Crimea is Ukraine!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mahmeya View Post
    Anyone knows or have a decent guess what ilvl will timewalking items be at L110?

Also, first weekly event is arenas since 28.9. (27.9. US), which probably means that's when raids will open, right?
    830 I guess

Man, I had this topic a couple of days ago where someone told me that Legion ores are everywhere but more prominent in Suramar. Is that true for herbs aswell or are they scattered all over the place? I srsly can't remember.

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Suramar has the highest concentration of Herb and Ore nodes. For skinners, the super densely packed seal beach in Azsuna is the best place to farm that i can remember off the top of my head.

For what its worth, if you are after ore, you are better off farming Ley or Fellstone Basilisks. You can mine their corpses for the appropriate ores. Plus there is a chance that another basilisk will spawn when you mine any ore source - including the corpse of a basilisk. I do not know if it has since been fixed, but on more than one occasion during alpha/beta i had back to back to back basilisk spawns.
    Last edited by Nihilan; 2016-07-27 at 02:25 PM.