Page 3 of 25 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Accroding to Wikileaks
    Well, no. I just quoted that for you.

According to the hacker himself
    Yeah, but that's the point; claiming responsibility doesn't mean you're responsible.

Acrording to Putin
    Not exactly a trustworthy source.

AND ACCORDING TO HILLARY CLINTON HERSLEF!!!!

Do your fukking research
    Hillary Clinton campaign claims hackers linked to Russian Government
    I suppose you're missing the big picture here; blaming Russia for this has been seen as a manufactured move by the DNC and Hillary's campaign (which basically are interchangeable), and we know Hillary is a liar, so why would anything they claim have any weight?

Quote Originally Posted by kevins View Post
    Obama still has his Nobel Peace prize, even after drone-bombing villages killing women and children.
    The bar for the Nobel Peace prize has always been low - the best way seems to be to commit war-crimes and then stop, but this was about the Pulitzer.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    If Assange gets Trump elected, that will be funny.
    Well, isn't Trump's slogan "Make Russia Great Again"? Or did I miss something?

10+ Year Old Account
    Seeing how destructive the first batch was for Clinton, I cannot wait for the next part!
    Google Diversity Memo
    Learn to use critical thinking: https://youtu.be/J5A5o9I7rnA

Political left, right similarly motivated to avoid rival views
    [...] we have an intolerance for ideas and evidence that don’t fit a certain ideology. I’m also not saying that we should restrict people to certain gender roles; I’m advocating for quite the opposite: treat people as individuals, not as just another member of their group (tribalism)..

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Abit odd how wikileaks transparency and accountability agenda, might put a guy who openly is for torture and commiting warcrimes, at the front seat for the strongest military power in the world.
    I dont think Killary Killton is a guy, also i dont think Wikileaks want her to be the next POTUS.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Can someone give this guy the Pulitzer award already!?!?!
    lol

WikiLeaks is a front for Russian Intelligence (but that's only according to a former US counterintelligence officer). Julian Assange has had a cozy relationship with the Russian government for a long time now. Still not convinced? Do you think it is just coincidence that WikiLeaks controversial stances always align with the Russian government?

What is WikiLeaks known for? Releasing US classified documents from the Afghanistan war. Releasing DNC e-mails. US Guantanamo Bay documents. US intelligence report on WikiLeaks itself. Classified Baghdad airstrike video (and more). US Iraq War and US Afghanistan logs. Seeing a pattern yet? Maybe a very common target. Sure they have leaked stuff from other countries (mostly Western). But they have never released anything about Russia. Do you understand yet?

Putin (and his proxy RT) are openly supporting Trump. Expect all leaks to be one-sided. In other words, you won't see Trump's tax returns leaked even though they could do this quite easily.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    More than you obviously, e.g. that there wasn't just one case - which shows a pattern that is too familiar.
    It looks like its you who hasnt done any research...

Assange has two charges levelled against him, one of rape and another of molestation. His ex-girlfriend is one of those charges and has come out and explained that exactly how the authorities forced her to make the accusation. This is why she withdrew it WITHIN DAYS.

The molestation charge therefore looks just as shakey.

Please show me the evidence that you have which shows anything different to this.

However, some other cases have reached the statue of limitations - since he has fled justice.

This indicates that Assange is too self-centered and likely has fallen into the trap of considering himself above justice - and while trying to accuse others. That is a dangerous combination - and failure to see that shows that many don't care about justice for all; especially not for the weak.

Others have left WikiLeaks because of this.
    Assanges behaviour is nothing more than you would expect from someone being stitched up.

Hes no1 on the USA wanted list right now and you think these charges are genuine?

Wow.. just wow.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    Well, no. I just quoted that for you.

Yeah, but that's the point; claiming responsibility doesn't mean you're responsible.

Not exactly a trustworthy source.

I suppose you're missing the big picture here; blaming Russia for this has been seen as a manufactured move by the DNC and Hillary's campaign (which basically are interchangeable), and we know Hillary is a liar, so why would anything they claim have any weight?
    Sorry bro i cant take you you seriously anymore... u provide ZERO evidence and you criticize those who can back up their claims.

I

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    He is a narcissistic talker who (allegedly) commits rape while taking the credit for the work of others; that sets a pretty low bar for giving out Pulitzer awards.
    He's never denied committing the crime, his defence is that he doesn't consider it rape because it's not classified as rape in the country he's from (and also some nonsense about a conspiracy and some fictional American desire to extradite him).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryme View Post
    Maybe not, but he heavily implied it wasn't them.
    According to all reports so far, incl FBI sources, it was Russian intelligence.
    No amateur pulls that shit off at that magnitude.
    According to the DNC, they were compromised for over a year, despite of changing the system a few times, to shake the hackers off.
    Why would they say such, if that could easily embarrass them?
    Nah, this goes beyond a little teenager attack.
    That was pro's at work.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Good. Hillary should go to Prison not run for Office. The fact that after everything the dem. choose her and not Bernie shows how corrupt they literally are. They will push the narative and their candidate w/e it takes.
    Yup. But they now have a choice over there: Vote for a corrupt old hag, that will lie etc. Or for a orange that insults everything and one. And most likely start ww3.

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    He's never denied committing the crime, his defence is that he doesn't consider it rape because it's not classified as rape in the country he's from (and also some nonsense about a conspiracy and some fictional American desire to extradite him).
    Which is basically admitting the crime.

Laws vary depending on jurisdiction - and just because you are Australian doesn't mean that you can ignore laws in other countries.

Deleted
    Sorry bro i cant take you you seriously anymore... u provide ZERO evidence
    As opposed to you yelling "do your research"? That's not evidence.

and you criticize those who can back up their claims.
    What I said was clear, obvious, and a fact; just because someone claims responsibility, doesn't mean they are responsible. That's an undeniable fact. That's what you laughed at.

It was then you who made the claim that it was, in fact, a Russian hacker who hacked the DNC and provided WikiLeaks with the data. A claim for which you provided no actual evidence, but rather the DNC talking points about how there were indicators that the attack came from Russia; we've heard story for several days now.

The FBI is investigating it, and right now it's just claims by the DNC. When the FBI concludes their investigation, you could at least say that it's the FBIs findings, but then, if you look at how poorly they handled the indictment investigation of Hillary, can you really trust anything they say, either?

Assange has two charges levelled against him, one of rape and another of molestation. His ex-girlfriend is one of those charges and has come out and explained that exactly how the authorities forced her to make the accusation. This is why she withdrew it WITHIN DAYS.

The molestation charge therefore looks just as shakey.
    People can't just withdraw charges and expect the state to drop them, at that point they may very well continue with the case and call you in as a witness later on, the reason for this practice is pretty obvious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BloodElf4Life View Post
    Seeing how destructive the first batch was for Clinton, I cannot wait for the next part!
    ?? What was destructive for Clinton exactly?
    In what parallel universe are you (and others) living?
    There's a world outside, that's called reality. And that reality doesn't wildly blame people for the actions of other people.
    Last I've checked there were only 2 people for whom it really was destructive. And neither has the name Clinton.

If anything, the longer it goes on, the more the whole shit game works in Clinton's favor.
    Russian (if confirmed) interference in US politics to the extent of manipulating one side into the President's seat.
    That is as sure as hell going to backfire.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Yay, more boring as "controversial" emails about boring day to day stuff that goes into politics.

Half the shit in the last bunch was either:

a) known
    b) normal business
    c) not controversial at a all

How come nothing about the RNC has come out...hmmm.

Resident Cosplay Progressive

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    According to all reports so far, incl FBI sources, it was Russian intelligence.
    No amateur pulls that shit off at that magnitude.
    According to the DNC, they were compromised for over a year, despite of changing the system a few times, to shake the hackers off.
    Why would they say such, if that could easily embarrass them?
    Nah, this goes beyond a little teenager attack.
    That was pro's at work.
    And add to that the reports that The Clinton Foundation may have also been hacked months ago too...

Russian Hackers Believed to Have Breached Clinton Foundation Computers

Maybe this is the most dangerous data that they claim they will release soon?

Or actually looked at the facts. Not biased sources.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    People can't just withdraw charges and expect the state to drop them, at that point they may very well continue with the case and call you in as a witness later on, the reason for this practice is pretty obvious.
    Do your research.... there are loads of videos online of her discussing WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    What I said was clear, obvious, and a fact;
    Only in your head.

Still u provide ZERO evidence to back up your THEORIES.

And add to that the reports that The Clinton Foundation may have also been hacked months ago too...

Russian Hackers Believed to Have Breached Clinton Foundation Computers

Maybe this is the most dangerous data that they claim they will release soon?
    Wasn't that the claim that everyone quickly realized was unlikely to be true - due to lack of evidence?

Do your research.... there are loads of videos online of her discussing WHAT ACTUALLY HAPPENED.
    I'd honestly rather the Swedish court system do their work, not sure how you think anyone can solve these rape allegations online.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    lol

WikiLeaks is a front for Russian Intelligence (but that's only according to a former US counterintelligence officer). Julian Assange has had a cozy relationship with the Russian government for a long time now. Still not convinced? Do you think it is just coincidence that WikiLeaks controversial stances always align with the Russian government?

What is WikiLeaks known for? Releasing US classified documents from the Afghanistan war. Releasing DNC e-mails. US Guantanamo Bay documents. US intelligence report on WikiLeaks itself. Classified Baghdad airstrike video (and more). US Iraq War and US Afghanistan logs. Seeing a pattern yet? Maybe a very common target. Sure they have leaked stuff from other countries (mostly Western). But they have never released anything about Russia. Do you understand yet?

Putin (and his proxy RT) are openly supporting Trump. Expect all leaks to be one-sided. In other words, you won't see Trump's tax returns leaked even though they could do this quite easily.
    I see one pattern: Conspiracy theories.