Donald J. Trump Banner on MMO-Champ.

Anyone else seeing these? I don't actively go out looking for shit about the man so I'm either getting trolled hard or a bunch of this sites users are probably gonna be real pissy soon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by JacquesPierre View Post
    Anyone else seeing these? I don't actively go out looking for shit about the man so I'm either getting trolled hard or a bunch of this sites users are probably gonna be real pissy soon.
    No, I like normal people use Chrome and Adblock so I see no ads.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ads networks serve personalized content to you based upon your location and browsing, that's why.

well MMO champ just wants to side with a "winner" like trump

I can only see 2 major types of banners, either for browser games or for gaming equipment...

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Ads networks serve personalized content to you based upon your location and browsing, that's why.
    Trying to figure out why it wants me to buy an alienware pc when I'm on a mac at work.

Deleted
    Make MMO-champ great again!

Quote Originally Posted by vindicatorx View Post
    No, I like normal people use Chrome and Adblock so I see no ads.
    watch out, or the mods will rage at you for using adblock. And complain they are losing money thanks to you, even though they refuse to see the truth.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    Reminds me of the BLM banner MMOC had a few weeks ago.
    Terrorist group, or a racist president, doesn't really make that much of a difference right?

Quote Originally Posted by 8bithamster View Post
    Terrorist group, or a racist president, doesn't really make that much of a difference right?
    Donald Trump isn't racist, he's just trying to target a specific demographic.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Your avatar is just downright creepy but you have a point, sadly though, the world sees him as a huge racist. And that's how people say about him if you ask "Who is trump"

15+ Year Old Account
    Google ads are mind readers. That's why I wear a tinfoil hat when I browse the site on my Chromebook.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

Deleted
    OP did you got triggered?

I'm not racist either, I just want total aryan domination throughout the world.
    They always told me I would miss my family... but I never miss from close range.

Well, he's as racist as hillary. She's not a fan of tacos.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Well, he's as racist as hillary. She's not a fan of tacos.
    What? What kinda of crazy person doesn't like tacos?!

Technically you go to this site which has a dozen new threads on trump every day.

just FYI Chrome does not encrypt your passwords, plain text anyone can see

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Especially for a site like MMO-Champion, I highly recommend using AdBlock. MMO-Champion has insane amounts of tracking cookies.

As for the specific ads, Trump is a common conversation on this site, so the automated ad selecting software will queue up ads related to him. Even if all the discussion was negative towards Trump, the ad selecting software (this is outside of MMO-Champion's control) will still serve up ads for Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Justpassing View Post
    I'm not racist either, I just want total aryan domination throughout the world.
    More believable than Trump saying he's racist when he's running for political office, and like I said, is targeting a specific demographic. You're not running for political office that I know of, so you saying you're racist is more believable than any politician that's running for office saying it.