Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by MrZulQ View Post
    No, it will not be active
    I hope youre right

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by JajaBongs View Post
    Highmountain is a bit nasty because mountains and paths up and down taking long, sometimes confusing.
    True, but in the end you'll have to complete each zone - do you think it is a good idea to pick some stacks of Goblin Gliders and head to Highmountain as the first zone since not so many people will be there?

Deleted
    I think most annoying thing from Highmountain is when u don't have slowfall/glider etc. Plenty deaths from falling, and even worse, having to take sick ress because you can't run back to your body.

Frankly, I try to line up the order of zones with the professions quests.

if you dont do profession quests, hidden quests (outside pathfinder achievement), most bonus objectives, dungeons quests, you dont will get 110 anyway doing only pathfinder related quests, even if you are full rested all the way between 100-110

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    Is there any way to get this order now (ideally for Leatherworking?) Wowhead is kind of chaotic

Deleted
    brings joy to me that barely anyone will go to hightmountain first, if you make sure to get the glider and the new avianas feather i find the zone rather easy to traverse, also knowing the zone will be empty because of others thinking its bad makes it all the better for first zone, also glider+feather just speeds up the rest of the road to 110 progress imo.
    probably going highmountain->valsharah->aszuna->stormheim

Quote Originally Posted by skitzin View Post
    This. If professions aren't important to you, the order of zones is just a matter of personal preference. If professions are important to you, this will determine the order you select.

The Patient
    7+ Year Old Account
    Valshran -asuna-highmountain-sunmar when it opens

Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    This. If professions aren't important to you, the order of zones is just a matter of personal preference. If professions are important to you, this will determine the order you select.
    How do you determine where your proff take you?

My druid is Heb/Alchemy and my paladin is mining/JC

| Signature by: Elyssia | Shaman | Priest |Druid |

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    brings joy to me that barely anyone will go to hightmountain first, if you make sure to get the glider and the new avianas feather i find the zone rather easy to traverse, also knowing the zone will be empty because of others thinking its bad makes it all the better for first zone, also glider+feather just speeds up the rest of the road to 110 progress imo.
    Would you mind linking these items? I'm assuming glider references the Engineering glider that can be made now.
    Stormrage US | Aesryn

Deleted
    Highmountain is not so bad with a Demon HUnter, at least i didnt have any problems :P double jump and gliding are great to jump some walls

Quote Originally Posted by Fave View Post
    I hope youre right
    Would be the first time they activated CRZ for next expac zones I believe.

10+ Year Old Account
    Some zones might have better trinkets than others.

Might want to do those at 110 so they're at the highest ilvl

As example this one from Highmountain used to deal really good AoE damage during the beta, and might be a really solid trinket if it procs epic at 110
    Last edited by Deztru; 2016-07-27 at 02:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by aesthir View Post
    I don't get how people keep saying they get to 110 in 3 zones. I have levelled 3 chars, and needed all 4 zones + a few dungeons to ding 110 (I always levelled them in 1 go, ignored class hall quests, was never rested, ignored profession quests).
    I always did the entire zone up to the point that I got the pillar (and got the achievement for that zone).

Where are these hidden quests?

High mountain: murloc area and nessignwary (others?!)
    Valsharah: the farm and blackrook hold (others?)
    Azsuna: the arena area thing with the big sea giant + that area near a legion portal with a demonhunter (others?)
    Stormheim: no clue, i've come across 2 goblins once but didn't do their quests (others?)
    Well, that's why. Profession quests are usually doable during your normal questing - for example there are several Leatherworking quests in Azsuna exactly in the same point where one of your quest hubs is, so instead 15 mins for 3 quests, you are spending 20 mins for 6 quests.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by GenKIDama View Post
    hehe, lol, same here. I've found on Beta that Highmountain have a lot of quests close to each other, and so far offers the fastest levelling (played DH). Also, Hemet Nesingwary is there, and he is well known for elite beast quests that award a lot of exp.
    HM > AZ > VS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Saravat View Post
    This would be easy if I wasn't Leatherworker - from what I see, I get quests to Stormheim and ValSharah at the same time - also I will not get these quests when I go to my first zone since I will be missng leathers for the intro LW quest - does that mean that I should start in, say, Highmountain and then go to one of these zones to start working on my profession quests?
    Last edited by mmoc1dfaca83b0; 2016-07-27 at 04:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Clukclukboom View Post
    I think most annoying thing from Highmountain is when u don't have slowfall/glider etc. Plenty deaths from falling, and even worse, having to take sick ress because you can't run back to your body.
    For me it was Stormheim that caused me the most deaths from falling off cliffs so I'm stock piling gliders for that zone. The only bad parts of Highmountain for me was trying to ride the spooked moose for a quest line back over a bridge and avoiding the elite gronn.

Is it ideal to do the dungeon at the end of each zone, or is it quicker to just go on to the next zone if you aren't a healer or a tank (or don't have a healer or tank buddy) to guarantee a quick queue time?

Quote Originally Posted by SGCelerirmus View Post
    Is it ideal to do the dungeon at the end of each zone, or is it quicker to just go on to the next zone if you aren't a healer or a tank (or don't have a healer or tank buddy) to guarantee a quick queue time?

Just queue for the dungeon and start moving to the next zone? When dungeon pops you can just stop your questing in the next zone for 15-30 mins to do the dungeon.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fave View Post
    I hope youre right
    CRZ won't be active but Sharding will be, to try and reduce the amount of people per phase and help with lag problems.