Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by Zelendria View Post
    Yep Reaper along with loads of abilities can dodge high noon.
    Zarya can block two of the shots
    Reinhardt can block anyone stood behind the shield
    Winston's bubble blocks
    Lucio ulti can negate the whole team dying to it
    Mei can ice block herself or ice wall infront of the team
    Genji can reflect it and kill McCree
    You can dodge it by simply moving behind a wall.

Then you get to the grey areas of Roadhog hook, or just outright killing McCree while he's doing it.
    Dude you can use your list for every offensive ultimate, not just McCree.

Your point being what exactly?.... It's a reply to someone saying you can't dodge McCree ulti. No one cares about other ulti's in a thread about McCree's

Your point being what exactly?.... It's a reply to someone saying you can't dodge McCree ulti. No one cares about other ulti's in a thread about McCree's
    My point is if your going to argue that other abilities can counter your ulti and then bring out a list of abilities that literally counters all offensive ultimates then you really aren't making a argument that McCree's ultimate is useless.

If your argument is that something is bad then make that actual argument and not a blanked list can counter everything as intended.

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    My point is if your going to argue that other abilities can counter your ulti and then bring out a list of abilities that literally counters all offensive ultimates then you really aren't making a argument that McCree's ultimate is useless.

If your argument is that something is bad then make that actual argument and not a blanked list can counter everything as intended.
    Again nobody cares about other offensive ultimates in a thread talking specifically about McCree's.
    Show me where I said McCree's ulti is useless? Now you're just making shit up
    Show me where I said McCree's ulti is bad? See above.

Really you have no point, and the points you are clinging on to haven't even been said.

Again nobody cares about other offensive ultimates in a thread talking specifically about McCree's.
    Show me where I said McCree's ulti is useless? Now you're just making shit up
    Show me where I said McCree's ulti is bad? See above.

Really you have no point, and the points you are clinging on to haven't even been said.
    Is a threat about how McCree's ultimate is useless,
    You have somebody (doesn't mater who) making a list of counters
    I point out that the counters mentioned are general counters and not specificity for McCree but general offensive counters

So making a list to prove a point counts but calling out the flaws of that list isn't allowed?

I point out that the counters mentioned are general counters and not specificity for McCree but general offensive counters

So making a list to prove a point counts but calling out the flaws of that list isn't allowed?
    Highlighted it for clarity.
    You should probably go and see who I replied to. It wasn't the OP, or their problem with his ulti
    There isn't a flaw in the list. It's correct, but what you're doing is trying to expand it into a conversation that doesn't exist in this thread. This thread is about McCree nobody else.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-07-27 at 03:17 PM.

Deleted

He wasn't proving a point, he was just making a list of stuff you can do to counter McCree's ult. Of course you can use this list for most offensive ultimates, otherwise they would be obnoxiously hard to avoid.

They might be general counters, but this is a thread about McCree, and these counters apply to him.

10+ Year Old Account
    If we're going to talk about useless ults, can we talk about Winston? Okay, it has some very limited usefulness, but knocking people back from an area when you want people tightly packed to combi-ult them? Not a huge amount of damage either. Much of the time I press it and wonder why the hell I bothered. :/
    Last edited by Jessicka; 2016-07-27 at 03:44 PM.

Well it gives him an effective HP pool of 1,499 + >500 if you include his bubble. That means you have to focus him down or his tesla cannon will wreck your healers, and then when you're just about to kill him off, boom 1,000hp heal.
    Does it have to do a huge amount of damage if it can remove a healer from a teamfight from knockback? Knockback a Reaper doing death blossom on your team. Keep Genji away, Make McCree's life hell trying to left click everybody down. Smack Reinhardt and his pesky shield away from the group he's protecting

What if it's your team on the receiving end of a wombo combo, and Winston can sufficiently disrupt the enemy long enough to regroup.
    Last edited by Zelendria; 2016-07-27 at 03:53 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well it gives him an effective HP pool of 1,499 + >500 if you include his bubble. That means you have to focus him down or his tesla cannon will wreck your healers, and then when you're just about to kill him off, boom 1,000hp heal.
    Does it have to do a huge amount of damage if it can remove a healer from a teamfight from knockback? Knockback a Reaper doing death blossom on your team. Keep Genji away, Make McCree's life hell trying to left click everybody down. Smack Reinhardt and his pesky shield away from the group he's protecting

What if it's your team on the receiving end of a wombo combo, and Winston can sufficiently disrupt the team long enough to regroup.
    You lose your Tesla cannon when you pop it, your damage output is basically nothing because everything is knocked away from you (and everyone else, making life harder for your own team killing them). Rest of it, like clutch holding on to an objective while your team show up; like I say, super-limited. :/

Does make up for it by eating Genjis and Tracers at other times, but that ult isn't great.

Dude you can use your list for every offensive ultimate, not just McCree.
    Although this thread is specifically about McCree so your observation is irrelevant, there is no Ultimate in this game that counters only one other Ultimate.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    You lose your Tesla cannon when you pop it, your damage output is basically nothing because everything is knocked away from you (and everyone else, making life harder for your own team killing them). Rest of it, like clutch holding on to an objective while your team show up; like I say, super-limited. :/

Does make up for it by eating Genjis and Tracers at other times, but that ult isn't great.
    It's mostly for environmental kills and stalling a capture point