Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TaurenNinja View Post
    From what I've heard, Sweden is a close ally to the US (not as close as UK, but still close) and will definitely do that if they get the chance.

Anyway. People like Assange, Snowden, Manning and others are incredibly important sources of facts. Which is exactly why some governments are trying to hunt them, discredit them, and destroy their lives. It doesn't matter what you think of them personally. They have revealed massive wrongdoing that would have NEVER become known otherwise. So it's really important what they are doing (or have done in the past). Unless you want continue to live in the dream world made up by the global elites.
    Extraditing isnt just simply Obama calling "someone in Sweden" and they put him on a plane and send him to Guantanamo.

Example where the UK arent just handing over someone to the US https://www.theguardian.com/law/2015...can-paedophile

Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    Wrong. One possibility is that:
    Russia wants Trump elected as president - in order to get a president in their pocket; and possible to exert influence on the Baltics.
    As part of that Russia hacks DNC mail - and reveals it to smear Hillary.
    Russia don't want to reveal the mails themselves ("Russia hacked DNC - here are the mails" would cause problems) - and no serious reporter is assumedly interested.
    Thus the mails are given to Assange - with a proven record of lack of judgement (as evidenced by his personal life), supporting Russia (see the Panama papers above), and who is always desperate for attention (see "major things are coming in the future").

Is that true? I don't know. But I see that Assange's personal life ties together with the rest of it.
    Sounds like the DNC...

Quote Originally Posted by wooters View Post
    lo what law..?
    The law of the country in which he allegedly committed rape and sexual assault.
    If you are wanted for questioning and ran away - like Assange did - that makes you look guilty. If you then invent a story about extradition which is clearly phone it makes you seem like a self-centered narcissist; which explains why WikiLeaks isn't getting any interesting stories anymore.
    WikiLeaks provide info that is of public interest. papers do that as well = they are the same broadly speaking
    WikiLeaks is less of a paper than the gossip columns in tabloids.

Notice how Assange attacked the Panama papers as a US conspiracy against Russia. Don't you find that a bit odd?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Yeah, well there's a Dane that's claiming responsibility above you...
    So continue to /facedesk because after you do that enough, I'm sure that will come across as "evidence" as well.
    OMG IT WAS A DANE ALL ALONG! *shakes fist at zmp*
    The overall consensus that a Russian hacker did it is proven by all of the articles all over the world right now. Its backed up by everyone involved claiming that it was a Russian hacker.

How much prooof does your Danish friend have apart from 1 post on a thread somewhere on the internet?

Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    The overall consensus that a Russian hacker did it is proven by all of the articles all over the world right now. Its backed up by everyone involved claiming that it was a Russian hacker.

How much prooof does your Danish friend have apart from 1 post on a thread somewhere on the internet?
    The "overall consensus" is nice claim all itself.

But continue to amuse me kid.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Levifer View Post
    Yeah, actually that was exactly what you were trying to convince us of and thus the argument started.
    NO.

I said that THE OVERALL CONSENSUS FROM EVERYONE INVOLVED is that it was a Russian hacker... and im going along with that.

Thats ALL i said.... nothing more nothing less.

You guys can troll your childish bullshit all u like... im sticking with the common opinion for now thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The "overall consensus" is nice claim all itself.

But continue to amuse me kid.
    Ur welcome to believe some random Danish guy did it... ill stick with what everyone involved has said thanks.

Good day.

NO.

I said that THE OVERALL CONSENSUS FROM EVERYONE INVOLVED is that it was a Russian hacker... and im going along with that.

Thats ALL i said.... nothing more nothing less.

You guys can troll your childish bullshit all u like... im sticking with the common opinion for now thanks.

- - - Updated - - -

Ur welcome to believe some random Danish guy did it... ill stick with what everyone involved has said thanks.

Good day.
    You mean you'll stick with what every little troll wants to believe.
    Not evidence...not proof, not even fact.
    It's just what you want to believe.

But the real question is; "Who the fuck cares if it was a Russian Dane hacker?"

The law of the country in which he allegedly committed rape and sexual assault.
    If you are wanted for questioning and ran away - like Assange did - that makes you look guilty. If you then invent a story about extradition which is clearly phone it makes you seem like a self-centered narcissist; which explains why WikiLeaks isn't getting any interesting stories anymore.

WikiLeaks is less of a paper than the gossip columns in tabloids.

Notice how Assange attacked the Panama papers as a US conspiracy against Russia. Don't you find that a bit odd?

So Assanges claims that the US want him delivered on a silver plate and tried in their "justice system" seem unrealistic and paranoid to you?

and gossip columns? so your point of view is that WikiLeaks are irrelevant in the info matrix on this planet. when they in fact are the most influential contributer of truth in our time...if not in history

10+ Year Old Account

Why does it matter if it was Russian?
    No one cares who it was, stop trying to deflect this issue like its 1945 and the "red scare" is still a thing. The emails prove there is deep rooted corruption in the DNC, collusion with the Hilldog campaign, and violations of ethics. Nothing else you say can change that.

You're welcome to go on MSNBC and try though. Good luck.

Quote Originally Posted by Ulmita View Post
    Can someone give this guy the Pulitzer award already!?!?!
    I'm not sure why treason deserves a Pulitzer but this particular hack, since it benefits me in a way, I am all for. Yeah, I know, hypocrite, etc.

Blaming the Russians is a classic move for someone so skilled in being dishonest. Since she/they can't say the facts are untrue, saying it was Russians calls in to question the motive of the person who exposed the truth, allowing some to hand wave the facts away.

Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    No one cares who it was, stop trying to deflect this issue like its 1945 and the "red scare" is still a thing. The emails prove there is deep rooted corruption in the DNC, collusion with the Hilldog campaign, and violations of ethics. Nothing else you say can change that.

You're welcome to go on MSNBC and try though. Good luck.

yup this just utterly laughable.. why are they yet again focusing on the messenger instead on the info that is revealed? does it matter if it was mr. frog or an hacker that provided it. its just mind boggling to watch this on the sidelines. their priorities are off the charts idiotic

Deleted
    A clear lie - and figment of his imagination.
    Remember that he prior to seeking refugee at the embassy was free to walk around in London - and was about to be sent to Sweden; not Guantanamo.

Having liars heading truth-seeking organizations isn't a good idea; that's why there hasn't really been any interesting stuff after Manning.
    Well it's also quite hard to gather new material when you're stuck inside an Embassy or you risk a vacation on cuban soil.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    I'm not sure why treason deserves a Pulitzer but this particular hack, since it benefits me in a way, I am all for. Yeah, I know, hypocrite, etc.

Blaming the Russians is a classic move for someone so skilled in being dishonest. Since she/they can't say the facts are untrue, saying it was Russians calls in to question the motive of the person who exposed the truth, allowing some to hand wave the facts away.

treason... christ...you do know Assange is not an american right?

yup this just utterly laughable.. why are they yet again focusing on the messenger instead on the info that is revealed? does it matter if it was mr. frog or an hacker that provided it. its just mind boggling to watch this on the sidelines. their priorities are off the charts idiotic
    Well tbf, the info that was revealed arent really that interesting, so the dnc had a favourite, only ones genuinly shocked are Bernie supporters, while Trump supporters simply see it as a chance to lessen Hillary chances to win. (which is understandable, but it still doesnt make the leak interesting)

treason... christ...you do know Assange is not an american right?
    Ok, whatever the right word is for someone who commits an act of war against your nation, and that you want to execute when you get your hands on them (after a short and unfair trial).

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Beazy View Post
    I dont give a flying fukk if it was a Russian or not... my original point was that a Russian hacker had claimed responsibility.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Extraditing isnt just simply Obama calling "someone in Sweden" and they put him on a plane and send him to Guantanamo.

Example where the UK arent just handing over someone to the US https://www.theguardian.com/law/2015...can-paedophile
    It's not like the US have never done anything similar in the past.

Right?

According to court documents, Nasr was pushed into a minivan on Via Giuseppe Guerzoni in Milan and driven four or five hours to a joint Italian-U.S. air base at Aviano, where he was tortured.[9] From there, he was flown by a Lear jet (using the call sign SPAR 92) to Ramstein, Germany. SPAR (Special Air Resources) is the call sign used by US senior military officers and civilian VIPs for airlift transport.[15][16] A second plane then took him to Cairo, where he was imprisoned and, he claims, tortured.[12]

- - - Updated - - -

If you then invent a story about extradition...
    It's funny, If I rememeber right the Abu Mar kidnap took place shortly before Wikileaks.
    I'm not so sure the van outside the Ecuadorian Embassy is the Sweden government or CIA.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The Democrats have been so tone deaf responding to this. What they should have done is gotten Shultz to resign through private or public pressure, and Hillary should have said it was inappropriate. Issue contained. Sure, it's not good, but the facts are bad here no matter how you spin them, so you have to just concede and move on. This is the presidential election, sorry, you can't protect your friends who act boneheaded. Hiring her to your campaign was idiotic.

Then, trying to blame the Russians misses the point, which is that, yes, we have concrete proof that the DNC was acting in favor of Hillary. You can't act offended that your unethical dealings were made public - the fact that you were acting unethically is a pretty reasonable justification for hacking and releasing the information.

Then Hillary, literally, said she hadn't been following the story when she was interviewed on Sunday. There are only two possibilities here:

1. She's lying. This is most likely, and the point Trump is hammering home. Hillary's doing the impossible - making Trump seem like the more authentic candidate!
    2. She's totally clueless about how to run a campaign, letting other people handle things she sees as distractions and letting them get out of control.

I literally thinking someone needs to sit down with Hillary and just yell at her: "STOP FUCKING THIS UP! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!" Because while I don't like her, we can't have Trump.
    Yeah, putting her on that stage amid the boos was one of the dumbest moves I have seen in a while. But, I suppose it was her stupid decision to carry on amid the controversy. I have to admit, this scandal could not have happened to two less likable people than DWS and HRC.

I'm coming to the fucked up conclusion that Clinton may not have had much choice in taking Wasserman Schultz under her wing. Might have been "Save my ass or I'll talk!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    The Democrats have been so tone deaf responding to this. What they should have done is gotten Shultz to resign through private or public pressure, and Hillary should have said it was inappropriate. Issue contained. Sure, it's not good, but the facts are bad here no matter how you spin them, so you have to just concede and move on. This is the presidential election, sorry, you can't protect your friends who act boneheaded. Hiring her to your campaign was idiotic.

Then, trying to blame the Russians misses the point, which is that, yes, we have concrete proof that the DNC was acting in favor of Hillary. You can't act offended that your unethical dealings were made public - the fact that you were acting unethically is a pretty reasonable justification for hacking and releasing the information.

Then Hillary, literally, said she hadn't been following the story when she was interviewed on Sunday. There are only two possibilities here:

1. She's lying. This is most likely, and the point Trump is hammering home. Hillary's doing the impossible - making Trump seem like the more authentic candidate!
    2. She's totally clueless about how to run a campaign, letting other people handle things she sees as distractions and letting them get out of control.

I literally thinking someone needs to sit down with Hillary and just yell at her: "STOP FUCKING THIS UP! GET YOUR HEAD OUT OF YOUR ASS!" Because while I don't like her, we can't have Trump.
    The only way she can gain some kind of respect is to come out and apologise... which she isnt.

The DNC could also apologise... but they wont either.

With this in mind its impossible to see where she can go from here to gain any credibility. And dont forget that the hackers have announced that they have more emails to release, and these emails are even more damning. I personally think theyve hacked The Clinton Foundation and its that data which is going to sink her totally.