Page 8 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Right now, Hillary is about as damaged a presidential candidate as you can get. However, Assange, may be saving his Trump dump for later on in the election season. I'm not convinced he is taking sides here. Not yet.

The DNC has already apologized...Donna Brazille came out and said it Monday.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    I'd honestly rather the Swedish court system do their work, not sure how you think anyone can solve these rape allegations online.
    Well if the person who was allegedly raped says she wasn't raped...that seems pretty ya know..
    Dragonflight Summary, "Because friendship is magic"

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The DNC has already apologized...Donna Brazille came out and said it Monday.
    *sanders campaign completely ruined by unethical and potentially illegal acts of subversion and collusion.*

*DNC Chair resigns*
    New DNC Chair: IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO SORRY LOLS.

Well if they apologized that makes everything better. As long as it was just a harmless prank bro.

Quote Originally Posted by Gheld View Post
    *sanders campaign completely ruined by unethical and potentially illegal acts of subversion and collusion.*

*DNC Chair resigns*
    New DNC Chair: IT WAS JUST A PRANK BRO SORRY LOLS.

Well if they apologized that makes everything better. As long as it was just a harmless prank bro.
    I agree with what you're saying...but the apology was said...It didn't make anyone feel any better I admit.

Quote Originally Posted by Tonus View Post
    An apology given a week after the leak by a politician most people have never heard of doesn't move the needle. Too little too late.
    But he got an apology. Surely that makes up for being robbed of a fair chance at the most important and powerful political candidacy on the planet; and the millions upon millions of dollars of donations by his political donors being rendered useless...

Maybe a little bouquet of mums to go with it and everything is right.

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    To be clear, "everything" includes a majority of Democratic voters choosing Hillary over Bernie.
    Considering the DNC....that was going to happen no matter how many voted for Bernie.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Hammerfest View Post
    Right now, Hillary is about as damaged a presidential candidate as you can get. However, Assange, may be saving his Trump dump for later on in the election season. I'm not convinced he is taking sides here. Not yet.
    Theyve already said they have more to drop on the media... and they said its worse.

Deleted
    By the way, did you see how DWS started her speech, in the face of a booing crowd, by asking everyone to acknowledge that there had been a shooting in her district and children had died? Clear attempt to use the deaths of children as a distraction from the story, and she was booed even more as a result. You can't control or spin the media that way in the internet age, it's so transparent and stupid.
    Hahahaha!!!

When in trouble hide behind a shield of children!!!

And the hack on The Clinton Foundation has been in the news for around a month now >>> BLOOMBERG REPORT

Edward Snowden Luvs Trump
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

By the way, did you see how DWS started her speech, in the face of a booing crowd, by asking everyone to acknowledge that there had been a shooting in her district and children had died? Clear attempt to use the deaths of children as a distraction from the story, and she was booed even more as a result. You can't control or spin the media that way in the internet age, it's so transparent and stupid.
    Oh but you can. That's the sad part. There's so many people out there who still get their entire information fill from the mainstream media perspective.

Like I had a friend of 16 years completely melt down on me last night, because I told her that Donald Trump scares me less than Hillary Clinton does. She basically opened up by personally insulting me, and then proceeded to unnecessarily raise her voice while she barked out some shitty CNN quality list of anti-trump talking points. They were all easily fallible talking points too, but I was still in shock at the manner in which she handled it.

Like we're in fucking Canada. It's not like I could vote for Donald Trump. I don't even support him and she knows it.

And then right after I called her out for her handling of it, instead of apologizing she went and reposted some long winded diatribe about how supporting Donald Trump makes you hate gays and lesbians and blacks and stuff. Meanwhile, A. I'm bisexual, B. she's racist against blacks herself. I had a black cousin for fucks sake. She knows this. That's how fallible and brainwashable people are. Manipulated by fear.

Just like in 2008 when Hillary beat Obama.
    o you mean when Obama had the same level of commitment from the DNC that Clinton had?

Try again.

They can release every scandalous piece of paper, e-mail, video, or whatever, and it still would make no difference whatsoever. All of these people that keep hoping one day they'll release something and all of a sudden millions of people are going to "wake up" are fooling themselves and setting themselves up for major disappointment.

The system is rigged. Your "vote" isn't real, it accounts for nothing. The presidents, all of them for over the last century, have all been puppets with zero actual power. Except for one, who was brutally murdered publicly for all of the world to see as an example of what happens when you try to take the power back. None of this is conspiracy. Much of the proof that you need is documented. Do some research. It's much more valuable and memorable when you do it yourself. I'm not going to do it for you. I've already done it for myself.

Sanders is out. Sure the DNC treated him unfairly and that sucks, but the horse is out of the barn there. What is concerning for people like me, who are really opposed to Trump, is that Clinton seems incapable of managing these crises effectively. Her campaign's response has made this issue much worse. She could have just said, they did this without my knowledge and I don't condone it, I've asked her to resign. Done. Instead, she hired her! She pretended not to know exactly what happened so that she didn't have to criticize her friend! And she blamed the Russians.
    Because she's the exact same kind of psychopathic narcissist Trump is.

The key difference is Trump knows nothing about politics and couldn't get anywhere in politics because he has no filter. He doesn't know his way around politics.

Clinton does. And given her actual track record (voting as a senator, actions as secretary of state) and not just the horse shit she peddles in her campaign adds, you can pretty much connect the dots that she's a neocon warmonger that is just itching to put her names in the history books.

You can't know for certain Bernie wouldn't have become the nominee, so stop trying to pretend you do.
    Considering how much of a fight he put up without the DNC's help, it's a safe bet that had they been impartial to begin with this wouldn't have been much of a race.
    Clinton needed to cheat.

- - - Updated - - -

You can't know for certain Bernie wouldn't have become the nominee, so stop trying to pretend you do.
    Considering how much of a fight he put up without the DNC's help, it's a safe bet that had they been impartial to begin with this wouldn't have been much of a race.
    Clinton needed to cheat.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Endemonadia View Post
    Theyve already said they have more to drop on the media... and they said its worse.
    Right, but "they" didn't say who exactly it pertained to. Hence, my comment.

Or maybe the DNC's partial behavior didn't make as much of a different as people assume they did. It's just another way the most diehard Bernie supporters can avoid coming to grips with the fact that their candidate didn't win.
    "partial behaviour".

They literally had paid shills on the internet infiltrating and derailing discussions about sanders.

Deleted
    It's just another way the most diehard Bernie supporters can avoid coming to grips with the fact that their candidate didn't win.
    Cynical way to say "DNC rigged the system against Bernie so now he just has to deal with it". But I guess Hillary is never used to fight fair, she always needs to get dirty!

Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Cynical way to say "DNC rigged the system against Bernie so now he just has to deal with it".
    The sad part is part of Hillary's strategy has been paid internet shills.
    Nixx could be drawing a paycheck but he's giving it all away for free.

The SJW triggering is happening. Hillary is failing