Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Not surprising considering they rushed it and the expansion itself to appease the masses and cover the gaping leaking wound that WoD created.
    responds to op, ignores everything everyone has said...
    Quote Originally Posted by WowIsDead64 View Post
    Remove combat, Mobs, PvP, and Difficult Content

Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    responds to op, ignores everything everyone has said...
    Internet basics 101

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    My original post wasn't constructive? You're just talking out your ass, sorry.

I already posted saying I've been wrong on a few cases.
    wrong on every case, as your pvp talent, first row, gives you 3 differant ways to break roots

The op is wrong. The class is not overpowered like may be he had hoped. Like all classes there are trade offs. Either you like it or not. If you dont ok, play another class.

:-)

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    Not my fault I don't have beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah exactly that's what I hate about most of these responses.
    so dont make a huge post, about how you have spent days theory crafting... looking through every possible outcome... and have decided demon hunters are shit.... your argument holds the same as my next one

"monks are shit, no mobility, turret class, all you press is one button, i havent tried monk though, or even looked at their talent calculator, so you just gotta believe me"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by det View Post
    Well, half way down the first page I was like "That escalted quickly". I feel a lot like that here lately.
    its mostly because were all pissed, he spent the time to make a huge thread about how he knows exactly how the class plays, how its sucks, and heres why

when he hasent even played the class, or looked at the talent tree... i dont even know how he got the little info he did!?

makes claims about what is and isent there, when you could easily go to the talent calculator and find that is false...

its like those people who go to facebook and go

"wow look at redbull they put bull seamen in their drinks, this is horrible, im going to start a petition and boycotting their factory till they stop!"

without even doing a simple google search "is X true"

(btw its not... its just they both share a chemical in them, and people wanted to use that to say "they are using bull seamen in this drink" when really you could say "shit has H2o in it... so does pop, omfg their putting shit in our pop!)
    Last edited by FelPlague; 2016-07-27 at 02:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Rehok View Post
    Internet basics 101
    Forum basics 101. Someone posts a topic. We respond to that topic, and sometimes maybe yes, we respond to those that respond as well. I chose not to.

Thanks for playing.

4 pages in and OP mentions that they've never even played a DH. I don't even know what to say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Op is your typical mmo champion poster. He probably plays the game for a couple hours a week and casualy does a bg here and there. So he decides that he needs to make a whole over exaggerated topic because he played demon hunter for 5 minutes on ptr or better yet he read a guide or something and hadn't even played the class (more likely). Everyone always has an opinion and no one is ever happy. Blah blah we get it you have an opinion and you want everyone else to agree with you even though you are wrong. That's called autism, we have enough of it on this website. Incoming "thanks for your contribution" reply.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by IntellectuallyChallenged View Post
    Forum basics 101. Someone posts a topic. We respond to that topic, and sometimes maybe yes, we respond to those that respond as well. I chose not to.

Thanks for playing.
    Yeah your post was indeed constructive and insightful, i wonder how you did not mention the fact that we need vanilla servers too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shot89 View Post
    Yeah your post was indeed constructive and insightful, i wonder how you did not mention the fact that we need vanilla servers too.

Op is a troll or a moron, just dont feed him plz

Deleted
    Well this thread is misinformation.

I think Demon Hunters have too many stuns, with ridiculously easy conditions to use the CC. 2 AOE stuns, and another that does a fuck tonne of damage.

They are a shit class though, i'll give you that.

Don't play one then.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mongo42 View Post
    "I want more buttons so I can use addons, scripts, and macros to only have 3 buttons to push while pretending that I have skill." - 99% of WoW forums posters.

Meanwhile Overwatch has 10 million players, maybe 1 CC ability at all per character, and few enough buttons to work very well on consoles. Guess which version of PvP draws more customers?

Demon Hunter is great on the Beta. Just be careful about charging off ledges and cliffs in some BGs...
    i really disagree with the OP, but hell, did you just compare an online team shooter with an mmo rpg?

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    the worst part in pvp is the damn leech in meta, every other dps heals too much all the time or absorbs like warlock. and you have to spec into leech blizz pls

The only annoying thing about DH is , when you are under roots efects and you push fel rush by accident it consumes you a charge but it doesn't do anything , rest are fine.
    Edit: with this I mean , don't allow us to press fel rush under roots efects like we where in silence or something.
    Last edited by Zeidia; 2016-07-27 at 03:15 PM.

Deleted
    Insane amounts of red herrings and ad hominem, standard.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    i really disagree with the OP, but hell, did you just compare an online team shooter with an mmo rpg?
    Yes he did, Yes he did, and the console version -.-

Personally I like a class that makes you move around, like the monk in FFXIV how it makes you dodge from side to back to side of the boss to maximise your dps, makes the class more exciting than just standing in one spot until the floor lights up under your feet and go through your rotation. 1 2 3 4 tab 1 2 3 4 isn't as exciting as flank 1, rear 2, flank 3, rear 4, flank 1 flank 3, rear 4. Also the Assassin class in Riders of Icarus is quite a bit of fun with mobility as double W forward dash adds damage or utility to attack buttons, like increasing crit chance or doing aoe damage after your forward dash ensuring that you will keep moving, also you get dodge as long as your character is moving and not standing still.