Launched attacks against tarren mill
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    and after Baine said it was a valid military target.
    Baine? You mean Mad Cow Baine?

That walking steak was seriously thinking Garrosh murdered his father.

Quote Originally Posted by Pucek View Post
    This, was the most annoying part of Cata for me. I don't care about Twillight Highlands intro, or Allaince gains not being in game (ok, I care a little for the former one), but being forced to watch Thrall weeding amid chaos and destruction was just too much bs.
    Ashenvale is under attack from the Horde, but Tyrande, Malfurion, and the player character are busy at Thrall's wedding. And then we have to help him through his emotional issues

Quote Originally Posted by helonjr View Post
    I couldn't agree more with Disreali. Every time they try to give some attention to the Alliance, they just make it clear that they don't really understand what draws players to it in the first place. It shows that the Devs either understand the Horde much better, or care more about it, because its story is often written much better. I'll admit that it is much easier to please Horde players, give them some badass combat in war and they're pretty much pleased. The fault we have as Alliance players is that we expect our lore to be different, to have badass combat for sure, but to have all of our races to contribute to the faction on their own unique way... We expect our heroes to remain loyal, and not to become neutral (Tirion, Khadgar, Magni it seems and I'll bet Turalyon and Alleria will be neutral as well). I really don't believe devs allienate the Alliance on purpose, they do it because the Horde is much more interesting to them while the Alliance, to them, is just some Tolkianesque fantasy cliché in the way.
    Yep, pretty much. Thrall became a neutral character back in Cata, but he reverted back to the Horde in MoP.
    Alliance heroes though? Tirion's whole plot in Vanilla was that he wanted to re-establish the Knights of the Silver Hand, then an Alliance Paladin order. Ok, cool. Only he then merges it with the neutral Argent Dawn, and now the new Argent Crusade is neutral. The iconic Alliance Paladin order just got neutral'd over the course of the DK starting experience.
    Khadgar and the Kirin Tor? Neutral. Sure, MoP brought the Kirin Tor home, but that's been undone.
    Magni? He was the closest thing the Alliance had to a single leader prior to Varian's return. He's neutral now.

Ultimately? It's because it's less work for Blizzard to create one "point man" for a story that both factions can interact with, rather than two point men, one for each faction. Still sucks to see Alliance characters made neutral though.

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    But undead are Horde... so Horde favoritism.
    Again, Taylor isn't part of the story.
    Anyway I know this is mostly in jest, but I'd seriously be ok with making the Knights of the Ebon Blade and the Earthen Ring Horde-aligned factions if it meant the Alliance could get the Knights of the Silver Hand and Kirin Tor back.
    Won't ever happen, but I'd be fine with it if it did.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rorcanna View Post
    Why do people feel the need to be all petty and shit?

I play both factions, any story and development will entertain me eventually... But I have to say that killing Vol'Jin after such a short time, is a douche move by Blizzard...
    Hey, I'm warchief now!
    BOOM DED

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    Launched attacks against tarren mill
    Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

Right, because Tarren Mill (originally an Alliance settlement) neeever did anything wrong.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xalazar View Post
    After three expansions of cries of horde favoritism, with only Cataclysm actually having a legit issue or two, will the Alliance finally admit there's no horde bias and that the story simply shifts in different directions?

In Legion so far, we have:

The horde once again forced into a traditionally Alliance city, and not only that, one we were violently expelled from in MoP. No hint of apology from the Kirin Tor, they act as if it was all our fault because one or two sunreavers worked with Garrosh.

Three of the five zones are filled with night elf related lore, tied to the Alliance via night elves more strongly than any horde race, even blood elves. Meanwhile there's one zone of tauren related lore. I'm not counting Stormheim since the faction story there is equal for both and the vrykul stuff is neutral.

The Night Elf triumverate are all major characters. Horde have to help out Malfurion and Tyrande.

Horde rogues have to have their campaign be all about saving an alliance group, SI 7, from the demons.

Varian is dying as a fitting end to his story arc starting in the comics and progressing through several stories and expansions, and passing the torch on to Anduin, a character who is likewise growing wonderfully as a character. Vol'jin dies after doing **** all as warchief so that Sylvannas can be warchief now because it's her turn and apparently we have to have a new leader every expansion now. This leaves the trolls with no actual leader fyi.

Two of the comics have been focused more on alliance characters, Moira and Anduin.

We go to the Exodar to save it from demons and it's implied Velen and the draenei will have a big role to play in the patches to come.

And yet, despite all this, despite there being hardly anything for the horde and loads for the Alliance, night elves especially, you don't hear cries of us horde players shouting ALLIANCE FAVORITISM. Will those whining about 'horde privilege' kindly apologize now and admit that they were wrong, that Blizz isn't out to screw over the Alliance and the story is simply going to shift over time? And no, spending an expansion killing alternate versions of horde heroes is not a 'horde centric' expansion. Neither was the expansion where they made Garrosh go full on evil so that the Alliance could raid our capital and we had to tag along.
    I like how u say "our" and "us" like a real horde member.
    Filthy Alliance scum will always be bitching about something

OT: I dont believe Voljin is truly dead, he just had another Darkspear never die moment and decided to do things in the shadows and fake his death again, I hope so anyway (even if it would be kinda lame repeating the fake death)

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Daralii View Post
    Horde posters still complain about Taurajo six years after the fact, and after Baine said it was a valid military target.
    To be fair, baine is a real cuck so its no surprise he would defend his enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    To be fair, baine is a real cuck so its no surprise he would defend his enemies.
    Welcome to The Alliance: The Anduin Experience!

Quote Originally Posted by Raynre Valence View Post
    Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

Right, because Tarren Mill (originally an Alliance settlement) neeever did anything wrong.
    Sylvanas and the Forsaken have never done anything wrong and are victims of Alliance oppression. The forums told me so.

Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

South shore was a direct threat to the forsaken.

Camp t was a hunting camp and was not a direct threat to any alliance settlement
    Anemo: traveler, Sucrose
    Pyro: Yanfei, Amber, diluc, xiangling, thoma, Xinyan, Bennett
    Geo: Noelle, Ningguang, Yun Jin, Gorou
    Hydro: Barbara, Zingqiu, Ayato
    Cyro: Shenhe, Kaeya, Chongyun, Diona, Ayaka, Rosaria
    Electro: Fischl, Lisa, Miko, Kujou, Raiden, Razor

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Highwhale View Post
    How you can compare camp with big port city? Hell Horde mana bombed Alliance druid school in Stonetalon Mountains.

Maybe its you? I mean you called game character idiot only because you don't agree with his opinion.

- - - Updated - - -

Yea and killing Taylor in WoD just because his counter part in Horde died at SoO was douche move too.
    Stonetalon wasn't mana bombed ffs
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

You could have Blizzard write about the Horde being completely obliterated with none of their members surviving and you'd still have some Alliance half-wits complaining that it's Horde favoritism because it's them getting more screen time, more unique story or whatever.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ha. Haha. Hahaha.

Because supporting an alliance who wants to take over lordaeron via supplies, raiding forsaken supply lines, and offering a port for invasion would never bite them in the ass ever. That's like saying the orcs in redridge were innocent and wanted to live peacefully.

At least alliance chars don't have to raid their own city, take out their own leader, and then go back to an alternate universe to kill more of their core race and the au versions of their founders.
    Last edited by Friendlyimmolation; 2016-07-27 at 03:03 PM.
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Stonemason wasn't mana bombed ffs
    Gotta love your autocorrect.

Quote Originally Posted by Disreali View Post
    Taylor's killed, becomes a follower, and then disappears from the narrative.
    And? Doesn't mean he is gone for good, he is still around and they could still develop him, if they ever chose to.

Quote Originally Posted by Combatbulter View Post
    And? Doesn't mean he is gone for good, he is still around and they could still develop him, if they ever chose to.
    But they didn't, so Horde favoritism. Don't spoil the tears.

Quote Originally Posted by Zanjin View Post
    South shore was a direct threat to the forsaken.

Camp t was a hunting camp and was not a direct threat to any alliance settlement
    And Hillsbrad? You guys had to kill the Mayor and burn the town charter because clearly Sylvanas felt threatened by farmers clinging desperately to a few unblighted fields?

Quote Originally Posted by themengsk176 View Post
    And Hillsbrad? You guys had to kill the Mayor and burn the town charter because clearly Sylvanas felt threatened by farmers clinging desperately to a few unblighted fields?
    Those turnips of mass destruction posed a threat to the Horde's very way of life.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Gotta love your autocorrect.
    Windows 10 yo, topshit
    Holy shit lol

Quote Originally Posted by Disreali View Post
    Alliance heroes though? Tirion's whole plot in Vanilla was that he wanted to re-establish the Knights of the Silver Hand, then an Alliance Paladin order. Ok, cool. Only he then merges it with the neutral Argent Dawn, and now the new Argent Crusade is neutral. The iconic Alliance Paladin order just got neutral'd over the course of the DK starting experience.
    Tirion recreated the Lordaeron part of the Silver Hand. I.e. the Silver Hand of the kingdom that also isn't in the Alliance anymore. The Stormwind and Ironforge one survived. They do co-operate with the neutral Silver Hand in Legion (which is one of the reasons why making the neutral order Silver Hand is idiotic), but it's no different than the Sunwalkers or Blood Knights doing the same.