Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Trump and Clinton are both very fortunate in that they're both running against the only opposition candidate they have a chance of beating. It's very sad that the absolute worst candidate from each party won the nominations.

Ultimately I expect the debates will lose it for Trump. Mudslinging, playground fighting and insults might work in an internal party primary where you're preaching to the converted, but that tactic won't work on the national stage when you're vying for independents. Having said that, Clinton needs the Sanders supporters and she's doing a bang up job of alienating them at the moment.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by BreakerOfWills View Post
    What has trump said that makes you think he'll be good for chinese relationships?
    I haven't read up on Chine, but at least he won't support and finance terrorism in the middle east. Will have actual talking relationship with Russia and not use NATO with building up some lousy and idiotic defense because of " Possible Russian Aggression". While the real enemy is running rampage across europe, middle-east and north africa.

I just find it so funny seeing US saying Russia is a threat when ISIS and other terrost organisations that the US have financed and are trained by the CIA don't get any responce from the US gov, and are the ACTUAL enemy of the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Ebalina View Post
    Admits he could?

Well daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa you have 2 candidates with 50/50 chances afc he can be the next president .........

Like why is this even news worthy ?
    The question is 'How was this race even close?" After all the shit Trump has been saying...it shouldn't be. Obama may be talking about voters, but what he's really saying to me is he's acknowledging the amazing flaws in the Clinton campaign.

Quote Originally Posted by Seiko Sora View Post
    Person running for President could be President, who knew?
    Pretty much this, especially now that he's the official Republican nominee. It's up to the system now and until everything is counted we won't know one way or the other.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    I think between Hillary not being likeable and the corruptions exposed in the DNC emails, I think Trump has a fighting chance and the polls reflect that.
    This is pretty alarming.
    RIP Genn Greymane, Permabanned on 8.22.18

Your name will carry on through generations, and will never be forgotten.

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    i am voting for Trump because he says whats on his mind and is not PC. anyone who has read his book will know the reason some of his plans sound crazy is so when they get to deal making he can bring them down to what he wanted in the first place.

is he a asshole? yes.... so what everyone is anyways?

also just for the fact he is a Wild Card and not establishment, republicans and democrats are all the same, they are just pretending to be Red VS Blue to keep us busy fighting each other over social issues when they are all Purple stashing money/power in their own pockets.....except for the few who can't do anything alone....
    Oh fuck, not PC! Now I can't say nigger anymore! Sheesh, why are people so against showing some respect? The president is supposed to represent you and all citizens, and he/she shouldn't use offensive language.

Btw, please vote based on what's on their minds, instead of their will to speak it. Trump makes Bush Jr. seem like a qualified man for the job.
    Mother pus bucket!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I just can't see it happening but hey if it does well that's that. You're from straya bro why do you care who wins lol
    Believe it or not but who leads America is kind of a big deal in the western world :P
    I have followed Trump since the early 90's and just amazed at the master class he has put on in this election against all odds and over a hundred million dollars spent against him.

Sadly when he does win the media still won't let up, if anything ruins America it will be its media and 'special interests' forcing it.
    I may not agree with what you say but I will fight to the death to defend your right to say it.

The Unstoppable Force Ghostpanther's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    Oh fuck, not PC! Now I can't say nigger anymore! Sheesh, why are people so against showing some respect? The president is supposed to represent you and all citizens, and he/she shouldn't use offensive language.

Btw, please vote based on what's on their minds, instead of their will to speak it. Trump makes Bush Jr. seem like a qualified man for the job.
    If he gets elected, that is what he will be doing. His main job however is to protect and defend the people and the Constitution. And offensive language? Lol. If he is representing the people, he would use offensive words because that is what most use. :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bushtuckrman View Post
    Sadly when he does win the media still won't let up, if anything ruins America it will be its media and 'special interests' forcing it.
    Well that we can agree on. Western media and special interest groups suck hard.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    If he gets elected, that is what he will be doing. His main job however is to protect and defend the people and the Constitution. And offensive language? Lol. If he is representing the people, he would use offensive words because that is what most use. :P
    Well I def wouldn't want our potential future president calling other world leaders "losers" :/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dugraka View Post
    I just can't see it happening but hey if it does well that's that. You're from straya bro why do you care who wins lol
    Sense of impending doom, mostly.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by BalwickZaik View Post
    Sense of impending doom, mostly.
    Honestly whoever wins a whole bunch of nothing is going to happen. Clinton wins and we get 4 more years of Congress refusing to do anything. Trump wins, he either tows the party line or they refuse to work with him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    The question is 'How was this race even close?" After all the shit Trump has been saying...it shouldn't be. Obama may be talking about voters, but what he's really saying to me is he's acknowledging the amazing flaws in the Clinton campaign.
    How is this race even close?
    Do you see who is he running against?

I mean there is nothing to compare its 2 sides of the same coin basicly what ever you pick you lose........... so its quite not surprising to me that its close........

Clinton or Trump you lose either way.
    At this point people vote for the lesser evil based on useless things and it seems both of them provide quite a lot of useless things so its close .

Quote Originally Posted by Nixx View Post
    His success is nothing more than a testament to the incompetence of American voters.
    Uh one might argue the same thing for Hillary.

Not sure this is something unique to Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Ghostpanther View Post
    He has Congress to get things by
    He just cant phone up a Nuclear attack on some country
    I must remember not to post stupid stuff when very drunk.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zenkai View Post
    Was it a shocker when Obama said he couldn't win?
    He said he cannot imagine Trump winning.
    He never said Trump cannot win.

Language, such a wonderful tool, with so much possibilities and nuance.

Given one actually understands it.
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Drutt View Post
    Ultimately I expect the debates will lose it for Trump. Mudslinging, playground fighting and insults might work in an internal party primary where you're preaching to the converted, but that tactic won't work on the national stage when you're vying for independents.
    Bingo, personally I can't wait for the debates.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

<--------

10/char
    If you are progressing through content just to obtain gear, you are doing it wrong. You, in fact, are doing it exactly backwards.
    You are the leader of the Black Harvest, go harvest some squirrels and crack some more nuts. Sir.

Trump will win and the internet will have a meltdown the likes of which we've never seen

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kcin14 View Post
    Trump will win and the internet will have a meltdown the likes of which we've never seen
    Is it blowing up then for good?
    "The pen is mightier than the sword.. and considerably easier to write with."

Quote Originally Posted by Arthas242 View Post
    anyone who has read his book will know the reason some of his plans sound crazy is so when they get to deal making he can bring them down to what he wanted in the first place.
    So if he doesn't say what he actually wants in the first place how am I supposed to know what that even is?