Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zulkhan View Post
    Argh I forgot about that and you sadly reminded me. Next they will blame Sylvanas for Wod
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

Damn, missed so much during my break from lore forum. Amazing read. Stumbled upon http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post38374863 today thanks to Disreali too, simply astonishing (though with this being in the Legion General would be left unnoticed by me regardless of my break here). Also reminds me of a new glorious thread with lots of potential that was created today.

10+ Year Old Account
    Burned Teldrassil, cooking up tasty delicacies with all the elven fat I can gather
    Quote Originally Posted by Mehrunes View Post
    Stumbled upon http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...3#post38374863 today thanks to Disreali too, simply astonishing
    Oh, that one. Yeah, I had a couple of crazy rides there.
    Quote Originally Posted by Keyblader View Post
    It's a general rule though that if you play horde you are a bad person irl. It's just a scientific fact.
    Quote Originally Posted by Heladys View Post
    The game didn't give me any good reason to hate the horde. Forums did that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    They just don't make lore threads as they used to these days.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by steelballfc View Post
    She didn't order this attack
    oh really ? I remember reading somewhere that she did this to get revenge from Arthas for turning her into a banshee. Who ordered this attack then ?
    Also I am opting for her because she does something at the broken shore event and the Alliance blame her for Varian's death . Especially Greymane and Jaina. Jaina goes bonkers tho. She says that horde wont be allowed on dalaran.
    Last edited by Ryxxi; 2016-07-27 at 10:12 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Velshin View Post
    Major spoilers here:

Ok it's been confirmed that Vol'jin will indeed die in Legion expansion but what really surprised me why he appoints Sylvanas as the new Warchief? I mean Sylvanas? really? don't get me wrong I don't hate or anything like that in fact I think things will be more interesting for the Horde when she is the Warchief but I mean from the Horde point of view I think there are more better choices than Sylvanas? like Baine or Thrall? (It's very understandable why a lot of people don't want him back to be a Warchief) but I still think Baine or Thrall better choice than Sylvanas when it comes for the good of the Horde.

I am talking here about the well being and good of the Horde point of view I am not talking about my point of view. In my opinion Sylvanas as a Warchief will be fun and things will be dynamic and interesting from now on because let us be honest Vol'jin as a Warchief barely did anything.

Discuss please and thanks for reading.
    Well, from an Iguana as leader who quickly buggers off after his very first assignment to a zombie is an upgrade for an already dead Horde.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    oh really ? I remember reading somewhere that she did this to get revenge from Arthas for turning her into a banshee. Who ordered this attack then ?
    Also I am opting for her because she does something at the broken shore event and the Alliance blame her for Varian's death . Especially Greymane and Jaina. Jaina goes bonkers tho. She says that horde wont be allowed on dalaran.
    She had no part in the wrathgate event. Members of her city went behind her back and attacked everyone.

Also no one can hold Jaina as a paragon of sanity after how screwed her character has become, and Greymane is biased beyond all belief. It could be as simple as, in the alliance version, not getting to the battle in time and Jaina's insanity/character derail addled mind jumpd straight to "THE HORDE BETRAYED US!" and then Greymane jumped on the bandwagon.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Irian View Post
    She's an excellent strategist (lore-wise) and supposedly it seems as if - although we need the cutscenes to be introduced to fill in the gaps - she is responsible for the Horde not being completely wiped out at the Broken Shore when she abandoned them.

But I just want to mention my prediction on all of this. From a narrative standpoint, I'm pretty damn sure Vol'jin will be returning. His entire motto, "Darkspear never die", combined with the fact that we don't see his body and the fact that he faked his own death once makes me strongly believe he's still alive. His rule was entirely too short and a surprise return at a crucial moment would likely endear him to a huge part of the community. Sylvanas simply doesn't fit as Warchief of a Horde who almost universally dislikes her, as much as I personally think she's a much more interesting leader.
    There is a part in Stormheilm where Sylvanas have done some bargain with Freya, and since then i`m already prety much suspicious about her role as Horde Warchief and what she does in Broken Shore.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kot0005 View Post
    she was betrayed by Putress, that's why when Thrall confront her she was still in-making of plan to attack ICC, then the H and A Attacked Undercity
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    I just love the idea of "I want to murder people in moderation".
    the only "positive" in your case is that, unlike Blizzard's writers, you aren't paid for that.

I see it now, The Troll Patch to end all troll patches.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    Why would Voljin lie to us? you know, the same dudes that were there when he faked his 1rst death??
    I'd be all for this if in Legion it didn't seem that lore changed for the player character. My best example is during the Shaman class quest: when you revive Thunderaan he talks about being pissed at mortals for vanquishing him and taking his sword, aka Thunderfury, even if the Shaman has Thunderfury in their bag he just rants about it. Also that the "Slayer of Ragnaros" seems to hold no merit when you appoint the new Firelord, as all he does is look down on you and talk shit.