Quote Originally Posted by Winter Blossom View Post
    Since we're getting quite a few requests/bumps, I just wanted to remind everyone that majority of the artists are unable to access WoW Model Viewer because of the new patch, so a lot of these likely won't be claimed until the program is back up and running. Have patience
    Thank you for that. I was going to post this earlier but I got distracted by the kids and forgot. To my knowledge, there is one person who can do them so a little patience will go a long way. Hope to be back up and running soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Saafe View Post
    Oh wow thank you so much! Looks beautiful! ♥♥♥
    You're very welcome Saafe

As @Winter Blossom and @Safhira mentioned, I think it's just me doing signatures etc at the moment I'll make a few, but I'm afraid I won't get to everybody, so apologies if you get left out at the moment. As soon as WMV is up and running again, there will be more artists picking up requests In the meantime, hope you don't get bored with my offerings!

Anyway, another one done:

Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    I'm back and I am soooooooooooooo excited for Legion! The monk changes are weird, but fun and I can finally hang up my paladin (no offence Hpala's but my monk is my true love) I would LOVE a new Siggy and Avatar if possible!

Visible text: Meistar and under it <Baewatch>
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...Meistar/simple
    Gear set: http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...es-eye-recolor
    Helm visible: No thank you
    Cloak visible: No thank you
    Your pose: I had one done for my paladin in WoD and it was amazing, I'd love something like that, but with a sassy look. Just the shoulders and face showing.
    General colour scheme: Mists and Stars so yellow and green, but preferably a darker green, not the typical bright or sage monk colors I see. (Also red hair, not the current armory hair lol.)
    Any extras: Not really, I loved loved loved what Shama did with my paladin so anything like that would be amazing. Thank ya'll so much for looking and doing this for us folks who aren't as artistically talented! <3

Edit: I see that WMV isn't working right now. I edited with just WoD items to make it easier for now. Thanks!
    Non MMOC size signature for use on other forums:

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's as you imagined As always, if it's not as you wanted, the cooldown to re-request is one week
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    Sig request because it's been 2 years and a race change!

Visible text: Minxy
    Armory link: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/character/bladefist/Minxy/
    Gear set: Current set from armory!
    Helm visible: Current transmog helm please
    Cloak visible: No thank you!
    Your pose: If possible, during the /clap animation, if you could get the hands into the sig then even better!
    General colour scheme:I would love a blood red and black theme in the backdrop since I play blood!
    Any extras: I'd like any runic style of font, maybe similar to what I have now to be included.

I'd like to take the time to thank all the talented designers here for their work! Some amazing sigs around here.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    I need a signature, badly! I mean look at that ugly thing I'm currently using! PATHETIC! I want, nay, need a signature done by one of you lovely people. (Sorry scrapbot, that excludes you) I'm coming back to the game after a fairly long hiatus. Need to do so with some style. Let's see what you guys (and gals) got!

Visible text:
    Name and Server "Greevir" "Skywall"
    Armory link: http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...eevir/advanced (http://www.wowhead.com/list=13068041/us-skywall-greevir) Added wowhead 3d model since armory was showing blank for me
    Gear set: Stormwind Cosmetic set with Stormwind Tabard, weapons are dual-wielding Tremendous Tankard O' Terror
    Helm visible: Yes, helm however is not from the Stormwind set. For helm use Thelwater's Steelwoven Eyepatch
    Cloak visible: Negative
    Your pose: I'll leave this to the artists discretion. Would prob like to get a tankard in the sig somewhere.
    General colour scheme: I'm an enhancement shaman. A dwarf one at that. So probably something with lightning and ale! (Those tankards can hold a lot you know!)
    Any extras: Not really that I can think of outside of what's listed in the color scheme question (yes, I spelled it COLOR!)

Oh! and probably an avatar cropped from the sig as well. Thanks!

As payment here is a dwarf puppy:

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    You're very welcome Saafe

MMOC size signature and avatar:

Hope it's as you imagined As always, if it's not as you wanted, the cooldown to re-request is one week
    Shyama!! AHHHH!!! It's beautiful! Yes! I love it! Thank you again you are so talented!! I figured it would be a bit with all the WMV issues, thank you so much for taking the time to make it!!
    Last edited by Aeristar; 2016-07-26 at 03:20 PM.
    My AMAZING siggy by: Shyama!!

<Baewatch> H*B*I*C

Hey all, been a while since I've been here (used to be Yochi) - I was gonna come pick up some requests since its been too long since I've done a signature...but seems Im too late. My WMV doesnt work (as previously mentioned by others). As soon as they have it working again I'll be back to pick up some of the many requests here!

Quote Originally Posted by Neudgae View Post
    Avatar for here and Youtube:Just want a Fel Flame version of my name under neither the Horde Symbol(feel free to make the horde symbol cool and snazzy)
    Wallpaper:
    Resolution:1920x1080
    Visible text: Neudgae, preferrably to look like it was made form something clawing its way out/in cant explain really :P
    Gear set:Vengeance Metamorph demon hunter
    Your pose: however you like, im not picky :3
    Any extras:the more black and fel stuff the better :3 basically you have creative freedom

if the avatar would be too hard to make, feel free to do something dh/vengeance dh themed, would just like to have my name in it ^_^
    3 week repost

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    Time consuming wallpaper needed! Details provided in PM because of a reason (included in details).

PM me if you consider taking this one.

EDIT: A challenge is awaiting!
    2 week bump. It's meant to be a suprirse for someone from this forum... That's why I can't reveal more outside of PM.
    second, last bump

Quote Originally Posted by Aeristar View Post
    Shyama!! AHHHH!!! It's beautiful! Yes! I love it! Thank you again you are so talented!! I figured it would be a bit with all the WMV issues, thank you so much for taking the time to make it!!
    You're very welcome - it was lovely to make Really glad you like it

Quote Originally Posted by Zarvren View Post
    1 week bump
    Claimed and done:

MMOC size signature and avatars:

Hope you like them If you would rather re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

Thank you ever so much Shyama it is amazing and better then i hoped for it took my breath away.

Quote Originally Posted by Zarvren View Post
    Thank you ever so much Shyama it is amazing and better then i hoped for it took my breath away.
    You're welcome Happy that you like the results

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Scarge View Post
    Two week bump :3
    Claimed and done:

MMOC size signatures and avatars:

(The second avatar has MMOC colour background, so only really works on here.)

You asked for a lot of things to be included in your signature, but with a big Tauren warrior there's not much space left! I hope you like the signature I've made, but as always, if you prefer to re-request, the cooldown is one week
    Requests CLOSED

10+ Year Old Account
    You're welcome Happy that you like the results

- - - Updated - - -

Claimed and done:

MMOC size signatures and avatars:

(The second avatar has MMOC colour background, so only really works on here.)

You asked for a lot of things to be included in your signature, but with a big Tauren warrior there's not much space left! I hope you like the signature I've made, but as always, if you prefer to re-request, the cooldown is one week
    As I open this at work I am literally blown away! Above and beyond my expectations! thank you so mcuh

Quote Originally Posted by Scarge View Post
    As I open this at work I am literally blown away! Above and beyond my expectations! thank you so mcuh
    You're very welcome Scarge Really pleased that you like it especially as it wasn't quite what you asked for!

@Winter Blossom I'm trying to do a few signatures to keep the thread going while WMV isn't working for everyone. I doubt I'll get through them all though! Hurry up and get fixed please WMV - I'm sure everyone will be glad to have the normal variety of artists and styles back
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted

2nd week bump

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Ctrldekay View Post
    Hello there friends and artists!
    Would like to request a banner suitable for my guilds website. Since we are soon going into Legion and amaing for the high ranks we do need a goodlooking banner!

Banner:
    Size: http://fryslagg.enjin.com/ (alternative : 1170x300 if you can't find a good size from the website itself)
    visible text: Fryslagg
    Logo:
    General colour scheme: Grey colour scheme with the text in red!
    Specifics: Would think that the location of the background would be great in Emerald nightmare (in grey colour scheme) and the text in red as said above! Be creative

And thats all for my request at the moment! Keep up the amazing artwork!
    3 week bump!

Quote Originally Posted by Ctrldekay View Post
    3 week bump!
    Erm - I've just remembered that I made something for this when you first posted it

Not sure if this is the kind of thing you are after, but here it is anyway:

If it isn't what you are looking for, please don't be afraid to say. Some of the other artists might be glad of a request that doesn't require WMV
    Requests CLOSED

Deleted
    Erm - I've just remembered that I made something for this when you first posted it

Not sure if this is the kind of thing you are after, but here it is anyway:

If it isn't what you are looking for, please don't be afraid to say. Some of the other artists might be glad of a request that doesn't require WMV
    Great work as always Shyama! Realy likin' it

looking for Shyama err... somebody to make a wallpaper/youtube background for me. (and maybe an avatar but i don't want to push my luck =D)

Resolution:
    preferably 2560 x 1440
    Visible text: only the best old school pvp movies (that can take up a good portion of the wallpaper)
    Gear set:http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-set=...eheart-raiment http://www.wowhead.com/item=38314/ta...f-the-defender
    Your pose: male nightelf casting (not the one animation that covers the face though)
    background: something yellowish unless it doesn't go well with the already yellow gear set.

Deleted
    Hey

Im looking for matching signature and stream art. I would also like to mention the maker (maybe link to DeviantArt ?) in my stream info if he/she wills so!

Signature:

Visible text: Character name: Nopsu and guild name <Struggle>
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: I am not able to post links on this forum as new member..
    Gear set: no visible shoulders, Regal Armor as chestpiece!
    Helm visible: No, hairstyle pig tails and skincolor redbrown
    Your pose: pandaren female /cheer :3
    General colour scheme: Voidy shadow priest look, maybe even tentacles?
    Any extras: more of a closeup of head than full body pic

Twitch:
    What you want for your page: Matching Info boxes and maybe overlay that covers my chatbox?
    Visible text: Character name ( Nopsu) and guild name ( <Struggle> ) + server ( Stormreaver EU )... Maybe add my Twitter somewhere Nopsupanda
    Logo/Character: Character like my signature^^
    General colour scheme: voidy, matching my signature preferably
    Specifics/Extras: I stream in twitch as N0psu, you can see my current UI for example :3

Greetings Nopsu~~ You can also contact me in skype for screenshots etc
    Last edited by mmocf747e43a60; 2016-07-29 at 05:21 AM. Reason: added skype stuff

does the armory even exist on the redesigned wow website lmao, i can't find it

PM Requests are CLOSED | DevArt | TwitchTV | Zen Pigeons