Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    will release the rest of the expansion layout, end boss raid, will show multiple new things to come, new ideas and direction of 'mlg' type pvp, and possibly expanding the store layout for token purchases

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They'll also say their character names and the realm they play on, because we really need to know that information.
    HAI. Mah names Derek.... burp and I play (nerdy snort) on Argent Dawn EU. Was just wondering what is Mike Morhaime's shirt size?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    I don't think Diablo will ever see new expansion. Seasons will keep it "fresh" for a long time.
    they are hiring for a secret diablo project, either an expansion or a new diablo game.

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    they are hiring for a secret diablo project, either an expansion or a new diablo game.
    Diablostonecraft?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eleccybubb View Post
    Diablostonecraft?
    the online action card rts
    Last edited by Raetary; 2016-07-27 at 05:46 PM. Reason: typo, i really have to read my post before i post shit...

Formerly known as Arafal

Quote Originally Posted by The Flavour Cat View Post
    They'll also say their character names and the realm they play on, because we really need to know that information.
    But if they don't do that how am I supposed to tell Blurtgurt from Ravenholt that his question was stupid and by the way his transmog is terrible?

i'm thinking what kind of murky they are going to create this time. Maybe a hellfire murky?

Quote Originally Posted by DeadmanWalking View Post
    Blizzard doesn't make the same mistake twice, what they do is figure out what the problem was and then fix it by overcompensating in the opposite direction and creating a whole new mistake. People complained that dailies required raiders to have to do too much stuff outside of raiding to get rewards for raiding? We'll make it so now there is nothing to do and no raid worthy rewards and no dailies what so ever. Now your dailies are slot machine followers, you pull the lever, wait for the spinning to stop and collect your gold.

But I will say that the mistakes in Pandaria were not the same mistakes as in Draenor.
    They do. They repeatedly swing the balance pendulum too far and class halls are like garrisons 2.0.

Garrisons and class halls really should have been based around guilds,not players. Non guild players could have had a freelancer hall to work on.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sinndra View Post
    the latter of which, players will assume meant promises, and thus repeat the cycle of their agendas to out blizzard as being liars and cheats, while somehow feeling "let down" or "underwhelmed" by fictitious announcement expectations.
    I don't really think it is players assuming what blizz devs say are promises I think its that they generally say stuff that they NEVER really can keep to. For example "we plan on trying to release expansions quicker"...they have been saying this every Blizzcon since WotLK and it has never happens, so with that said, stop saying it, or do it. Otherwise face the ire of the players. There are a lot of similar statements Blizz devs have been saying for years that have never happened. I get saying it once and not getting it done, then don't say it again. Ever hear of don't cry wolf? Same concept. By the time Blizzard actually keeps up with something they say no one is going to believe them and it won't matter when they actually make good on what they say...by that time it will be a "about time" moment.

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-Signature by Winter Blossom-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

15+ Year Old Account
    They have already said they would announce the second raid in Legion. Not sure what else after that
    Just because I'm a gamer doesn't mean I drive a Honda.
    @KrimzinOG

Quote Originally Posted by dextersmith View Post
    They do. They repeatedly swing the balance pendulum too far and class halls are like garrisons 2.0.
    class horders are ok bro. Do you tried it? not much to do there.

Quote Originally Posted by shonist View Post
    class horders are ok bro. Do you tried it? not much to do there.
    My friends showed me.