Page 11 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Unholyground View Post
    All politicians lie, it is part of their job.
    Im glad youre okay with that. Most people arent.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Im glad youre okay with that. Most people arent.
    Most people are ok with it though, as evidenced by how effective lies are, and how little backlash comes when they are exposed.

They wouldn't do it if it didn't work.

Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    Most people are ok with it though, as evidenced by how effective lies are, and how little backlash comes when they are exposed.

They wouldn't do it if it didn't work.
    This is a terrible argument. Go back to the drawing board.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tijuana View Post
    So the political agenda of the rapist is more of a concern to you than the political agenda of the politician that lied to you? Again, I keep saying it, it's amazing how many are more concerned with the motives of the leaker, than they are with the facts that prove they were being lied to by the politician.

Is there any truth you could find out about Hillary that would make you think she is dishonest? Or are you just all in, like some sort of cult follower?
    Concerned is a big word to describe my interest here, i would keep it to interesting. Seeing he didn't display this behavior before also not sure why you think i'm rating people suddenly on how morally correct they are, i didn't even mention Assange charges or defended Hillary in anyway.

You are looking at my posts as someone in favor of hillary or any political candidate for that matter or so it comes across at least. To ease your concerns on that front let me just say that whoever wins this american election i know who won't be a winner, the average american. I won't continue on trying to polarize this discussion though, since it generally devolves interesting topics into merely party politics drivel.

Yes, it is humanly possible to have a negative or positive opinion about something and still not belong to the opposing side. So would appreciate it if you try not to reduce my posts to some sort of political endorsement.

- - - Updated - - -

Or it could mean something else entirely. You shouldnt pretend like you know, you dont.
    I am open to suggestions of what else it might mean if you have anything worth while to add, the way information is being released now is breaking a long trend found on wikileaks.

As i stated before i simply don't believe in coincidence, i'm open to the idea i might be wrong does seem to be that i'm not the only one noticing this.

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I am open to suggestions of what else it might mean if you have anything worth while to add, the way information is being released now is breaking a long trend found on wikileaks.

As i stated before i simply don't believe in coincidence, i'm open to the idea i might be wrong does seem to be that i'm not the only one noticing this.
    Dude, theyre doing whatever they can to make the story not about the facts. Theyre making it about Russia and his rape allegations.. you dont think 'the others who think this' might have a vested interest in hoping 'others' think the same? This entire thread is about the meta story and not about the corruption. Id say it working..
    Is it not possible that theyre being cautious with what they release? I can only assume dissecting 20000 emails may take some time...
    What coincidence are you referring to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude, theyre doing whatever they can to make the story not about the facts. Theyre making it about Russia and his rape allegations.. you dont think 'the others who think this' might have a vested interest in hoping 'others' think the same? This entire thread is about the meta story and not about the corruption. Id say it working..
    Is it not possible that theyre being cautious with what they release? I can only assume dissecting 20000 emails may take some time...
    I have listed other links before why Russia is being linked to this hack and the reasoning behind this is not political. I have not mention one thing about Assange charges and i don't believe the links i provided have either. So while others in this thread might have more political motivated reasons to object to this story, i do not.

They are always cautious with what they release i even said that i believe, however they used to generally go over all the information, process it and release it in one setting.

I continue to fail to see why me questioning assagne break of usual wikileak leaks trend or let's say wikileaks in general, suddenly that makes me find the corruption stories about clinton less damning? I find American politics to be generally as interesting as monkeys throwing feces at each other as they often just merely display extremes what is fun is you like that sort of thing but not for me i prefer more moderate debates it's also what i'm used to more about message less about character, so i'm more interested in the geo-political influence this might have looking at possible russian ties to this hack.

There's also more then one thread speaking about the clinton corruption scandals, so a repeat of that again in another thread seems rather pointless especially when this about the hack.

I have listed other links before why Russia is being linked to this hack and the reasoning behind this is not political. .
    Conjecture is conjecture. Believe what you want, you dont have facts. Im going to stop discussing the source with you, its irrelevant and devoid of any truth at this point.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2016-07-27 at 05:47 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Conjecture is conjecture. Believe what you want. You dont have facts.
    Actually a link i provided explains with technical information why the hack is russian, this is not conjecture but based on findings from a security firm.

I'm not the one dismissing things here because they don't fit in my narrative, as i said before if different things come to light i'll gladly change my opinion on the matter.

If you have an open mind on things and wish to know where i got this information from you can read the following article, it lists who said what so you can make a difference between what DNC and what Crowdstrike claims easily.

http://motherboard.vice.com/read/all...d-the-dnc-hack

Actually a link i provided explains with technical information why the hack is russian, this is not conjecture but based on findings from a security firm.

I'm not the one dismissing things here because they don't fit in my narrative.
    I dont have a narrative but you continue to prove otherwise. You must have missed where I said "Im going to stop discussing the source with you, its irrelevant and devoid of any truth at this point", it was an addendum.

Reforged Gone Wrong The Stormbringer's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by ControlWarrior View Post
    So your opinions are facts now?
    Trump openly being all about violence, torture, and war crimes isn't an opinion; it's what he's been talking about the entire time he's been running.

10+ Year Old Account
    I dont have a narrative but you continue to prove otherwise. You must have missed where I said "Im going to stop discussing the source with you, its irrelevant and devoid of any truth at this point." It was an addendum.
    Ah okay so any source that you disagree with you is automatically seen as false, despite you not having read it. Yet you claim you have no narrative.

Well that is your choice of course, but you do come across as quite the fool by doing so.

Apparently Trump is now asking Russia for help in regards to hacking Clinton, http://bigstory.ap.org/49e05443efda4aeda0003f63cd8835b2

Ah okay so any source that you disagree with you is automatically seen as false, despite you not having read it. Yet you claim you have no narrative.

Well that is your choice of course, but you do come across as quite the fool by doing so.
    What are you talking about? Who cares who the source is? Stop detracting from the facts. Im sorry your political allegiance is under fire, I bet that sucks for you but dont bury your head in the sand and cry about the source.

10+ Year Old Account
    What are you talking about? Who cares who the source is? Stop detracting from the facts. Im sorry your political allegiance is under fire, I bet that sucks for you but dont bury your head in the sand and cry about the source.
    I provided you an article that speaks about the facts and how the conclusion was made that the hack was russian but you dismissed it without thought.

Anyway either you are moving the goal posts here or are merely obsessed about the whole corruption thing, which i personally couldn't care less about as this thread is about the hack. So i'll leave with this ending note of the article that i found interesting. Perhaps you'll even bother to read it without prejudice.

"American inaction now risks establishing a de facto norm that all election campaigns in the future, everywhere, are fair game for sabotage—sabotage that could potentially affect the outcome and tarnish the winner’s legitimacy. Inaction also risks squandering the deterrent effects created by the White House’s reaction to North Korea’s role in the infamous Sony Hack, as well as the US Department of Justice indictments of Chinese and Iranian operatives. Remarkably, so far the only countries that have had the confidence to call out aggressive Russian operations are Germany along with Switzerland and France in a more limited way.

It is time for the United States (and the United Kingdom) to pull their weight: by publishing more evidence, by signalling political consequences for the perpetrators, by treating Wikileaks as a legitimate counter-intelligence target, and by providing not only physical but also improved digital security to candidates and campaigns in the future.
    "

screw waiting dump everything

I provided you an article that speaks about the facts and how the conclusion was made that the hack was russian but you dismissed it without thought.
    Because it doesnt matter. How dont you see that? Stop making it about the source. The story is the corruption, not the source...

Deleted
    You are the one movin the goal post because you focus who the hacker was and not what the emails say and if they are valid and can be confirmed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    You are the one movin the goal post because you focus who the hacker was and not what the emails say and if they are valid and can be confirmed.
    The thread is indeed about the hack and those involved, so how am i moving the goal post?

It's amazing how blinded by partisanship people are. Why the fuck are you guys so eager to have foreigners meddle in U.S. elections? It would be wrong if they were timing leaks to do the most damage to Trump, it would be wrong if they did it to any politician on any side.

The thread is indeed about the hack and those involved, so how am i moving the goal post?
    You must be pretending to be this clueless...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    It's amazing how blinded by partisanship people are.
    Agreed. /3more

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Why the fuck are you guys so eager to have foreigners meddle in U.S. elections?
    Well, because its relevant. And post "corporations are people", foreigners are legally able to meddle in US elections when it comes to funding.. as long as the company is America