Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Linri View Post
    Mountain Dew Commacho for Prez 2016
    Speaking of which I cant wait to see those new shorts they will be developing for later this election cycle (currently they are in production)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Russia, if you're listening.
    I hope you are able to find the 30.000 emails that are missing.
    I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press

That is 100% quote of what he said.

Leaving this up to everyone's own interpretation, whether that is an invite into hacking US based computers or not...
    this is literally a transcript of what he said with nothing left out
    I have nothing to do with Putin. I've never spoken to him. I know nothing about him other than he will respect me. He doesn't respect our president. If it is Russia, which it probably is not, nobody knows who it is.

But if it is Russia, it's really bad for a different reason. Because it shows how little respect they have for our country when they would hack into a major party and get everything. But it would be interesting to see -- I will tell you this, Russia, if you're listening, I hope you're able to find the 30,000 e-mails that are missing. I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press. Let's see if that happens. That will be next.
    he was answering a question about the democrats blaming Putin for hacking her emails and leaking the DWS letters.
    you can't make this shit up
    Quote Originally Posted by Elba View Post
    Third-wave feminism or Choice feminism is actually extremely egalitarian
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

Deleted
    His momentum will collapse rather faster after debates with Hillary. Can't wait for Hillary to snatch his wig and start a fire with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Wildtree View Post
    Russia, if you're listening.
    I hope you are able to find the 30.000 emails that are missing.
    I think you will probably be rewarded mightily by our press

That is 100% quote of what he said.

Leaving this up to everyone's own interpretation, whether that is an invite into hacking US based computers or not...
    Wonder if they can find the 30 million e-mails the bush administration deleted, too.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dakushisai View Post
    His momentum will collapse rather faster after debates with Hillary. Can't wait for Hillary to snatch his wig and start a fire with it.

- - - Updated - - -

Wonder if they can find the 30 million e-mails the bush administration deleted, too.
    b...b...b...b...but b...b...b...b...bush........
    yeah Hillary doesn't look so bad when compared to the president with the worst approval rating ever.
    I hate America
    I don't read/watch any of these but to rank them:Actual news agency (mostly factual):CNN MSNBC NPR

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    this is literally a transcript of what he said with nothing left out
    he was answering a question about the democrats blaming Putin for hacking her emails and leaking the DWS letters.
    And then looked straight at the camera, and spoke directly to Russia and encouraged them to continue hacking if it is indeed them.

Maybe they will look favorable on Trump's treason. Who knows they might even find his tax returns while they're at it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by -Nurot View Post
    And then looked straight at the camera, and spoke directly to Russia and encouraged them to continue hacking if it is indeed them.

Maybe they will look favorable on Trump's treason. Who knows they might even find his tax returns while they're at it.
    and Putin was watching and when he saw that he said "well Trump said we could, lets continue"
    I hate America

I don't even know why Trump suggests that American media would pay a lot for that kind of information, 'a lot' to a newspaper or magazine isn't even a piece of toilet paper to Russia.

Trump is an utter imbecile and right now the Rush's of the world are doing back flips to explain it away to the sheeple.

Quote Originally Posted by Crackleslap View Post
    The length of a US election is utterly fucking ridiculous.
    Only thing more ridiculous is the girth. Only 2 people with a honest shot at the White House? Cmon.

lol ... democrats literally can't tell a hyperbolic joke from truth.. It is painfully obvious he is doing a double sided strike toward democratic party/current president and Hillary clinton. He said if RUssia did hack us that shows how weak our leadership is to let Russia think they can do it. If they did find it, find the 30,000 emails she deleted in those and give them to the FBI. Where in that do you find an invite to hack into national security? The democrats keep saying it was Russia who hacked them and trump is working with Putin or some shit.. so.. did Russia hack them or not?

Does this mean Hillary still has emails out there and she is afraid of getting hacked again? What is the media hiding from us with this message?

Btw.. so now people are all up in arms about Russia being able to steal Hillary's emails.. So its dangerous... So she risks national security by having them but its trump's fault he makes a joke to russia. So did she have classified emails Russia can benefit from or not? If not then who cares if Russia gets them. If she does have classified emails then that proves she committed a felony.
    Last edited by GreenJesus; 2016-07-27 at 05:43 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by stabetha View Post
    and Putin was watching and when he saw that he said "well Trump said we could, lets continue"
    If it's all about context, does it really matter if Putin, or anyone from Russia actually saw his treasonous statement?

I guess though Republicans think treason is just a funny joke now anyways, since it came from Donald.

If Hillary ever said anything like this they would call for her to be put to death by a firing squad, sort of like they did the other day.

Blademaster
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by akris15 View Post
    I bet a real conservative like Skroe is probably flipping his s**t right now hearing a comment like that.
    Everyone, regardless of political affiliation, should be highly concerned by what Trump said. He's not even trying to hide what he's doing.

Can anyone tell me why the DNC was such a disaster? I've missed about 80% of it, and have no clue what's happening anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Kazela View Post
    Only thing more ridiculous is the girth. Only 2 people with a honest shot at the White House? Cmon.
    Then the 3rd parties need to work to change the constitution then to make it more favorable to 3rd parties. Or they should gain legitimacy by running for and winning local offices. The way they act now is worse than useless.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Still Rampant Rabbit View Post
    Can anyone tell me why the DNC was such a disaster? I've missed about 80% of it, and have no clue what's happening anymore.
    Both conventions have been fairly standard. The RNC had the usual "BE SCARED! THEY'RE COMING TO GET US! AMERICA IS DESTROYED!" and the DNC is somewhat boring, but tends to stick to actual issues, per normal. Nothing to see here.
    EverQuest, City of Heroes, Star Wars Galaxies, EverQuest II, World of Warcraft, Guild Wars, Star Wars TOR, Guild Wars 2, Rift.

It hasn't been. When you get a chance, this is 15 minutes well spent.

Quote Originally Posted by Zormis View Post
    I think a lot of infighting with the democrats will assure a Trump win! Even the Hillary apologist are having a hard time defending her.
    She could have stolen million of dollars and sold drugs to teenagers, and still be a more sensible choice than Trump.
    Mother pus bucket!

Don't expect an honest answer here, seriously. Google is your best option.
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    aH yes, the Y chromosome, noted summoner of rape demons from the misogyny dimension.

Because Bernie supporters got crapped on, lots of boo's going on but apparently 1 good speech from Michele cancels all of that out.

I love this the DNC gets caught with its hand in the cookie jar and immediately blames Russia and Trump.

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    It hasn't been. When you get a chance, this is 15 minutes well spent.

How about when they booed the pastor leading them in prayer when he asked for Hillary to win.
    Last edited by Ironhorn; 2016-07-27 at 06:24 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tankbug View Post
    She could have stolen million of dollars and sold drugs to teenagers, and still be a more sensible choice than Trump.
    Anyone who thinks like this could never be taken seriously.