Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    as rogue I really do not have almost any issue on 1vs1...

Quote Originally Posted by Darchi View Post
    as rogue I really do not have almost any issue on 1vs1...
    Rogues are a joke atm for Rets, few days ago when i did skrimish with my buddy, we faced 2x rogue, i asked him to let me 1v2 on my Ret, it was not hard at all, but only because they did not kite me and thought they had me dead before i popped my Holly Wrath and killed 1 on spot and 2nd dropped to 30% hp, after words i had my auto bubble + BOP to finish him off.

Quote Originally Posted by Taftvalue View Post
    Send 2 competent melees on the warlock and he'll die in no time without heal and won't cc/UA anyone anytime soon unless he fakecasts well.

L2p issue.
    Kinda how I felt, they went down like butter on my SV just like everyone else aside from warriors, which was "who kills who quicker" for me at least.
    Quote Originally Posted by THE Bigzoman View Post
    Meant Wetback. That's what the guy from Home Depot called it anyway.
    ==================================
    If you say pls because it is shorter than please,
    I'll say no because it is shorter than yes.
    ==================================

Quote Originally Posted by Saverem View Post
    However, this won't last into the expansion, this shit always happens with the pre-patches. Just enjoy it while it lasts, this is a transitional period and it always messes with certain classes.
    It's like this on beta too and always is, the only way it isn't like that is when classes get hit with nerfbat before max lvl happens.

12+ years and people still don't get it. Issues always get worse at max lvl not better. And this time around its going to get a lot worse in pretty much all cases because the artifacts make many broken changes to classes in the name of "class fantasy".
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-07-27 at 02:09 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Wow View Post
    It's like this on beta too and always is, the only way it isn't like that is when classes get hit with nerfbat before max lvl happens.

12+ years and people still don't get it. Issues always get worse at max lvl not better. And this time around its going to get a lot worse in pretty much all cases because the artifacts make many broken changes to classes in the name of "class fantasy".
    Your statement is highly illogical.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

Your statement is highly illogical.
    Every single first PvP season of new exp's have been trainwrecks but go on and tell us about how max lvl always fixes things...
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-07-27 at 04:48 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Every single first PvP season of new exp's have been trainwrecks but go on and tell us about how max lvl always fixes things...
    Never said it fixes things, there will always be imbalances in PvP. However, classes are turned with max level in mind. Level 100 is no longer max level as far as the game is concerned. Level 110 still won't be 100% balanced, but it'll be a lot more balanced than it is now.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain

Never said it fixes things, there will always be imbalances in PvP. However, classes are turned with max level in mind. Level 100 is no longer max level as far as the game is concerned. Level 110 still won't be 100% balanced, but it'll be a lot more balanced than it is now.
    Artifacts and full pvp talents will make balance much much worse than at 100. I'm on beta it doesn't get better.
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-07-27 at 06:59 PM.

Warlcok are even harder to kill at 110 for anyone but rogues. Welcome to artifact weapons and pvp talents. If you guys think rogues and warlocks are strong now you havent seen shit from the beta. Hell people claiming sub is good now have no fucking clue (its shit at 100 every decent arena rogue is outlaw right now.

Everyone single spec that is strong right now mostly gets stronger at 110. Specs that are trash (ret, ele, etc) gets slightly less trash.

Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    Rogues are a joke atm for Rets, few days ago when i did skrimish with my buddy, we faced 2x rogue, i asked him to let me 1v2 on my Ret, it was not hard at all, but only because they did not kite me and thought they had me dead before i popped my Holly Wrath and killed 1 on spot and 2nd dropped to 30% hp, after words i had my auto bubble + BOP to finish him off.
    Using a 3 min CD to justify why a class is a joke is not only stupid but wrong. Holy Wrath deals HOLY damage, and a good rogue will wither bait it out of you or prepop his Cloak before attempting a final burst on you. That aside, outlaw can demolish any warlock 1v1 but it is substansially mroe difficult against demonology running 2 demons. (that damn stun is annoying).

10+ Year Old Account
    Artifacts and full pvp talents will make balance much much worse than at 100. I'm on beta it doesn't get better.
    I'm on beta it doesn't get better.
    I'm on beta
    beta
    Exactly.

/moarwords

They're not balancing with maxed out artifacts in mind. Holinka already said that in the interview.

Quote Originally Posted by Cempa View Post
    Great have fun! Get ready for every one else either main or alt play that spec ...
    Why would anyone reroll a spec that is imbalanced pre-max lvl?
    Thats like saying everyone should play rogues because they can 1 shot everything in the lvl 10 bracket.

Exactly.
    You people are great how many years have we heard "It's just beta" and everytime it goes live anyway...
    Quote Originally Posted by effs View Post
    They're not balancing with maxed out artifacts in mind. Holinka already said that in the interview.
    Which means the first season will be awful as usual. Also holinka says lots of things it doesn't mean anything if you haven't learned that by now I don't know what to say.

Could any of you point me to which one of these wasn't a trainwreck for pvp 2.0, 3.0, 4.0, 5.0, 6.0? Why would anyone think after all that and what's currently on beta that this won't be going live?
    Last edited by Wow; 2016-07-27 at 09:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Timberwind View Post
    Using a 3 min CD to justify why a class is a joke is not only stupid but wrong. Holy Wrath deals HOLY damage, and a good rogue will wither bait it out of you or prepop his Cloak before attempting a final burst on you. That aside, outlaw can demolish any warlock 1v1 but it is substansially mroe difficult against demonology running 2 demons. (that damn stun is annoying).
    Well in my post i did mention that they were not good and if they would kite me once i hit low hp they would win 100%, but so far i never lost a single duel to a rogue as Ret. As Ret i only have hard time vs UA, Arcane and BM, all melee is relatively easy for Ret atm, with an exception of a GOOD feral who can re-stealth. Don't forget most people who are doing skrimishes are trying to mess around and learn their classes, hence the game is far from optimal, hence of course 2x rogue should not lose to 1x ret if plaid properly, but i just brought as an example of how some spells can be used to catch ppl off guard if they are not aware of new Ret toolkit, since for past 8 years Ret was the prime kill target in Arena and people still have that mentality to train ret to death, while now for melee ret is one of the hardest melee classes to kill atm, for casters on other hand, id say Ret is still easy to kill :P

Demos are not that bad for Ret, cuz i can simply BOP or Bubble and keep on DPSing since those blessings do not reduce my dmg by 50% =).

10+ Year Old Account
    You people are great how many years have we heard "It's just beta" and everytime it goes live anyway...
    Sorry for choosing to look at the bright side of life.

If you want to get into an MMO experience contest with me, you'll lose. I'm in my 30s and have been playing MMORPGs since Ultima Online. Been playing WoW since the game was still in beta.

Sorry for choosing to look at the bright side of life.

If you want to get into an MMO experience contest with me, you'll lose. I'm in my 30s and have been playing MMORPGs since Ultima Online. Been playing WoW since the game was still in beta.
    And somehow you still did not pick up the patterns? DK raping everything at 80. Colossus smash arm warrior 2 shotting people at level 90. The list goes fucking on. Not once did level cap make anything overpowered, not overpowered lol. Not once in the entire history of this game. The only single spec that did not go to level cap with its broken power was retribution, and its not because lvl 80 made them weaker. ITS BECAUSE IN THE PREPATCH DIVINE STORM WAS NERFED BY 40% and no longer holy damage.

Kinda funny, the only time something broken did not make it to an expansion level cap is when they actually nerfed in the prepatch. What every clown is telling us they should never do. Then again:

Its just alpha
    Its just beta
    its just prepatch
    its just season 1

You guys are idiots.

Infracted.
    Last edited by Wass; 2016-07-28 at 07:19 AM.

Easy fix would be to nerf drain life healing power. At the current rate it is just silly. No idea why they actually made it that strong. Every warlock with half a brain already specs the shield, which makes the wl pretty damn tanky. But that in combination with the high amount of selfhealing and either drain life dmg reduction or immunity circle is like an I-dont-lose button.

The other two specs are fine as is. Strong but not overpowered, because they actually need to spam their attacks to deal damage and dont just rely on dots and drain life while those dots are ticking away. If a demo or destro wl starts channeling drain life, they will loose almost all their damage, affliction not so much.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by heinz0r View Post
    Easy fix would be to nerf drain life healing power. At the current rate it is just silly. No idea why they actually made it that strong. Every warlock with half a brain already specs the shield, which makes the wl pretty damn tanky. But that in combination with the high amount of selfhealing and either drain life dmg reduction or immunity circle is like an I-dont-lose button.

The other two specs are fine as is. Strong but not overpowered, because they actually need to spam their attacks to deal damage and dont just rely on dots and drain life while those dots are ticking away. If a demo or destro wl starts channeling drain life, they will loose almost all their damage, affliction not so much.
    Heh, was dueling a Demo lock earlier today on my BDK and the duel ended 20 minutes later of him getting bored and leaving.

He never took me below 75% and I never took him below 60%. Even after I started saving my interrupt/stun/dg on his Life Drains, he still managed to keep himself healed. Was cray.

The class has ZERO mobility .. So either give them back the old fear (does not break on damage with aint gonna happen as millions will go nuts on the forums) or make them tanks .. They made them tanks ..

While this is probably ok for 3v3 ... it makes for some crazy balance issues in every other PvP situation that is not arena ..

Honestly, I've been around long enough to know that when it comes to this game: If you can't beat them .. join them

If you ask me as a player name the Legion spec that you enjoy the most its ELEMENTAL hands down my friend, LOVE IT! If you ask me what will you PvP with in Legion: AFFLICTION ...