Thread: Ranged attacks

Ranged attacks

I've been looking at DH up and down but can't seem to find a ranged attack with little to no CD.
    The particular thing I have in mind is the trash in Dragon Soul before Ultraxion -- specifically the dragon adds that shoot fire that you can't reach from melee.
    How would you down them as a DH?

7+ Year Old Account
    your glaive, and felbarage if you chose that

not all classes/specs have ranged attacks default, so you need to spec into them, for dragonsoul i reccomend going master of the glaive+bloodlet

and maybe also fel baragge
    Quote Originally Posted by Varodoc View Post
    My ideas are objectively good

I do that gauntlet on live with my warrior with only heroic throw,and even if all the dragons doesn't die the event end anyway and ultraxion spawns.
    If you spec bloodlet and master of the glaives you will kill all of them,like FelPlauge said.

Quote Originally Posted by ElDoorO View Post
    I've been looking at DH up and down but can't seem to find a ranged attack with little to no CD.
    The particular thing I have in mind is the trash in Dragon Soul before Ultraxion -- specifically the dragon adds that shoot fire that you can't reach from melee.
    How would you down them as a DH?
    Pretty sure as vengeance the glaive is like a 3ish second cooldown, so you could use that. I imagine at 110 even with vengeance as an off-spec it would be enough for that part on 25h.

Thanks, y'all rock!

BTW if you didnt know you can taunt the dragons that stay in the air and breathe fire and they will come down. Although this wont work for havoc because for what ever reason its the only dps spec attached to a tank able class that doesn't get their taunt in dps spec. (they removed it from other dps specs at beginning of beta but gave them back after people complained)