Deleted

What's the Fury Warrior rotation for single target and AoE

Simply in the title because I think we need a thread that just spells this out...

15+ Year Old Account
    Depends on your talent choice.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Depends on your talent choice.
    What are the choices

15+ Year Old Account
    You want me to wipe your ass too? Do some research, come up with a talent build, and I'm sure someone would be more than willing to walk you through a rotation. The talent choices are easily found, even on this website.

Dreadlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    it depends on level.

Right now I'm 55 and it's been

Whirlwind followed by a Whirlwind and if Enrage procs....Whirlwind

Make sure you keep Whirlwind on cooldown while following the above rotation

Leveling is silly stupid.

Bloodthirst is on a 4 second cooldown. Raging Blow is only usable while enraged. And they do slightly less damage than Whirlwind which does the same amount of damage on all mobs in 8 yds AND can be used on the move AND doesnt require a position.

Hope this changes at 100 (or even 110 for that matter)

If you look on icy veins there is a full rotation and talent guide on there
    Battletag: Chris#23952 (EU)
    Warlock

Quote Originally Posted by WarriorPriest View Post
    Simply in the title because I think we need a thread that just spells this out...
    Maybe, but as the rude asshat who already replied has sort of said, it's available from some reputable sources elsewhere.

Generally, Icy-Veins is a pretty good place to go if you don't know the basics, and I think the rotation qualifies as basic.

The talents change it a little, depending on a couple choices (e.g. whether or not you take Wrecking Ball, as the alternative that tier isn't rotational really).

Take a look: http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/fury-wa...owns-abilities
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Deleted
    go icy veins !

15+ Year Old Account
    Reading comprehension will take one far.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Olrox View Post
    Maybe, but as the rude asshat who already replied has sort of said
    aww..Looks like I pinched a nerve.

I'll never understand the vitriol for people who come to the forums seeking information to improve their game play. You don't know if that person is new to the game, or new to forums, or whatever. It takes as much effort to link a guide as it does to respond with "do your research" or whatever snide comment that comes to you that day. If it really is so bothersome, why not just ignore it instead of going out of your way to put that person down?

Not really, you're just a waste of oxygen. He came here for help, you gave him no help at all. Instead of linking him a thread or something like that, you decided to act all high and mighty and just gave him fuck all. I hope people will shit on you when you're in need of help just like you did with this guy.
    Last edited by mauserr; 2016-07-31 at 10:22 PM.

For Aoe i use endless rage, double time, Wrecking ball, warpaint, carnage, inner rag, Dragon Roar
    Rotation: (without major CD) Dragon Roar-WW-BT-RB-WW-BT-RB-WW-BT-WW-Rampage (and again) (if there is massive pack of mobs 5+ i dont use Raging Blow)
    Always use Whirlwind to trigger Cleave on your next BT or Rampage

For Single target, i use the same build you may use avatar but i don't like it.
    Dragon Roar-Bt-Rb-FS-Bt-Rb-fs-rampage when enough rage (always followed by a Rb it worth delay it by 1 global cooldown to have it crit instead of using it before Rampage)

For execute phase, i'm still unsure, should we keep the same rotation or just skipping Rampage, and use execute ...

See in this Forum a few pages in "Fury Legion Discussion" or Icyveins

No, you just wasted everyone's bandwith and some space on the server.