The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account

Post Clinton Friend Admits What Everyone Knows Is True: Clinton Still Supports TPP.

If you've followed the whole TPP (Trans Pacific Partnership) thing at all, and/or the Presidential election this year, you probably already know that Hillary Clinton famously flip-flopped on TPP. She was for it, before she was against it (and tried to rewrite history to hide her support of it). Of course, basically everyone recognized that her newfound concerns about TPP were made up, as a response to (at the time) surging support for Bernie Sanders, who was vocally against the agreement. But, of course, as tons of people have been saying all along, everyone expects that after the election she'll magically flip flop back to supporting TPP.

But, of course, because we're doing this big elaborate stage play called an election, no one's supposed to admit that's what's happening. Someone apparently forgot to tell that to Terry McAuliffe, current Virginia governor and long term best buddies with the Clintons. On Tuesday, he said what everyone already knows: Clinton will absolutely support the TPP after the election:
    I worry that if we don’t do TPP, at some point China’s going to break the rules -- but Hillary understands this,” he said in an interview after his speech on the main stage at the Democratic National Convention. “Once the election’s over, and we sit down on trade, people understand a couple things we want to fix on it but going forward we got to build a global economy.”

Pressed on whether Clinton would turn around and support the trade deal she opposed during the heat of the primary fight against Bernie Sanders, McAuliffe said: “Yes. Listen, she was in support of it. There were specific things in it she wants fixed.
    (source)

So who to believe? John Podesta is emphatically saying Hillary is opposed to the TPP, Which Hillary Clinton is the real one?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Why do I feel a site called techdirt would be cast off as a blog if it didn't say the things you wanted it to say?

Either way, you forgot to bold this.

There were specific things in it she wants fixed.
    Obamacare round 2 incoming.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Update: I guess Terry McAuliffe got a phone call because now he has done a 180 saying "She will oppose it always." Hmmmm, I wonder if this is true or the previous statement was true.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hread-OFFICIAL
    Take your shit over there.

But hey, at least she doesn't support murdering children
    All must serve the queen, right?

Herald of the Titans
    7+ Year Old Account
    People should be rejecting clinton on her support for TPP alone. Nevermind anything or everything else. hildog will definitely support it, even her vp pick spreads eagle for the deep dick when it comes to TPP.

10+ Year Old Account
    http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...hread-OFFICIAL
    Take your shit over there.

But hey, at least she doesn't support murdering children
    It wouldn't matter if she did. Her supporters would turn a blind eye to that too, just like every other valid reason she is unfit to hold ANY office in this country.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stacyrect View Post
    People should be rejecting clinton on her support for TPP alone.
    We're just lazy losers and virgins who live in our mother's basements if we can't adapt to a global economy that requires 10+ years of advanced education just to start having a life.

Go debate some of Hillary's supporters. They are all insane.

Quote Originally Posted by Garian View Post
    We're just lazy losers and virgins who live in our mother's basements if we can't adapt to a global economy that requires 10+ years of advanced education just to start having a life.

Go debate some of Hillary's supporters. They are all insane.
    I am against the TPP. But when the choices are... TPP support, or war crimes (and or fascism).

I will gladly take the lesser of the two evils.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary Clinton is a flag blowing in the wind. This was the last straw for me. I never wanted to vote for her, but this made me decide to just go ahead and vote for Trump. Free trade agreements are destroying the country and I'm done voting for politicians that support them.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rakoth View Post
    I am against the TPP. But when the choices are... TPP support, or war crimes (and or fascism).

I will gladly take the lesser of the two evils.
    So you would choose Cthulu over Sargeras.

Ok. I won't violate your free will.

>

Deleted
    The irony
    This is your defense of Hillary outsourcing U.S. jobs?

What makes you think the majority of Americans will accept that?

Physical numbers on the ground.

You don't even see them, do you?

10+ Year Old Account
    We have a new Clinton Democratic megathread that is stickied. Use that please!

Closing