Page 1 of 2
LastLast
    Deleted

Elemental Shaman 7.0.3 PvE Guide (Level 100 pre Legion)

A quick basic guide before a more detailed version comes out for when Legion is released and at level 110.

If there is anything I have missed out or to add into my future video please let me know.

Enjoy.
    Pampar.
    Last edited by mmoc7fefc6882f; 2016-07-27 at 10:38 PM.

yes, you forgot to make the video public.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by imoom View Post
    yes, you forgot to make the video public.
    Sorry had to make a few adjustments

You confuse me mr Pampar. First you trash talk and block people for saying ur guide was misinformation.. then you go on to make a new guide copying the guide from the guy you shit talked?

Greetings everyone, I have some important comments on this video. (I'd show more proof if I was allowed to post links on these forums)

First off I made a video almost exactly like this recently, it is titled "Elemental Shaman in 7.0 Pre-patch | Everything you need to know"
    Look at the comments Pampar is Daz, he made a video previous to this one with very inaccurate information, I told him it was inaccurate (seeing as he asked for criticism I didn't see anything wrong with that) and he made the video private. After making the video private he came to my video and started trashing on it.

Just hours after he trash talked my video, it magically got 100 dislikes over the course of 60 seconds... I obviously can't say he for sure did it, but it's certainly suspicious, especially after he got so defensive on twitter (lol "stop harassing me")

Moving on, his video he posted today has the exact same information as mine, some parts are nearly word for word copies of mine. This is all after he told me mine was horribly inaccurate? His original video suggested stacking mastery, and talents like Elemental Fusion.

I know most people probably don't really care, but his actions were pretty scummy, and there is a lot I left out that shows his character even more. Please don't support someone who acts like this, there are many other great Shaman youtubers who don't trash on their fellow players, possibly dislike bot, and blatantly steal content without giving credit.

Edit: Able to post links now, may as well add them to this post since it's more relevant here.

Him stating that he is Daz: https://gyazo.com/edb880b0b7cab7f427b6dee9fd106f11

Him trashing on me and my video in the comments: https://gyazo.com/00df71df52345a9ecd01713e1ec17574

Him trashing on another comment on his original video: https://gyazo.com/39574aeaef0d8093a6387478641ed292

His response to my original feedback on his video: https://gyazo.com/8c9f31443e27ae17c04383bcbdeee821
    Last edited by Naesam; 2016-07-29 at 09:28 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Naesam View Post
    Greetings everyone, I have some important comments on this video. (I'd show more proof if I was allowed to post links on these forums)

First off I made a video almost exactly like this recently, it is titled "Elemental Shaman in 7.0 Pre-patch | Everything you need to know"
    Look at the comments Pampar is Daz, he made a video previous to this one with very inaccurate information, I told him it was inaccurate (seeing as he asked for criticism I didn't see anything wrong with that) and he made the video private. After making the video private he came to my video and started trashing on it.

Just hours after he trash talked my video, it magically got 100 dislikes over the course of 60 seconds... I obviously can't say he for sure did it, but it's certainly suspicious, especially after he got so defensive on twitter (lol "stop harassing me")

Moving on, his video he posted today has the exact same information as mine, some parts are nearly word for word copies of mine. This is all after he told me mine was horribly inaccurate? His original video suggested stacking mastery, and talents like Elemental Fusion.

I know most people probably don't really care, but his actions were pretty scummy, and there is a lot I left out that shows his character even more. Please don't support someone who acts like this, there are many other great Shaman youtubers who don't trash on their fellow players, possibly dislike bot, and blatantly steal content without giving credit.
    You are so deluded it is unbelievable.

You did not give any feed back except shit talk, I blocked you from youtube as you were not giving any meaningful info with data, links or even a discussion. You came across as a bitter child because someone else made a video guide.

Secondly I got PM saying some things were not right and after researching onto other sites and especially Icy Veins I noticed my errors, took down video and correct the mistakes. I have not even seen your guide! With your immature bitterness you either made enemies with either my subs or someone else (wouldn't surprise me) and they down voted your video, something I do not condone.

You then slander me and accuse me, making remarks on your twitter account on which I again had to block as I have no time for someone this immature, you then sent your little army to down vote my video. You making yourself look even worse.

Then have nerve to say I stole "content" lol! dear god help us! all my footage is made from me, my info comes from Icy Veins! Jesus Christ your are big headed, get the fuck over yourself!

I am not interested in trolling, hateful bitterness. You are the most childish, trollish person I have ever come across.

Please a mod, just lock this thread. This guy is hell bent blaming others for his bad attitude and behaviour. And now bring your buddies on to back you up on your pathetic crusade to trash talk other youtubers, grow up.

Update: He has even sent his buddies onto my video trying to claim (lol) I stole his content, is this guy that deluded and crazy that someone else can make a guide video that is based of correct information? This Info I got from Icyveins http://www.icy-veins.com/wow/element...-pve-dps-guide
    Last edited by mmoc7fefc6882f; 2016-07-28 at 12:10 PM.

Drama aside, I couldn't finish the video after the talent portion. You spent 5 minutes just reading the talents word-for-word. We play this game, we can read the tooltips as well. Not to knock on your voice, but you read pretty slow and in an almost monotone voice. The only thing not making your voice boring is your accent, so kudos on that. Next thing, your talent break down is really, really bad. You don't go into detail at all, you say things like "this tier is situational" but don't go into what situations they would be useful in. You also say things like "Ancestral Guidance I guess is pretty low healing, so it's a bad choice." That's not why it's a bad choice at all, it's because the healing it provides is generally not useful over things like Gust of Wind or, especially, Wind Rush Totem. It would be the best choice for fights where you aren't required to move at all, like Patchwerk.

Anyways, I think I've made my point. Long, slow, boring video with pretty lazy descriptions of talent choices. I can't be bothered watching the rest of it after seeing the talent portion. Who knows, it might get better.
    Retired WoW player. Ameteur family man.

"Well, that escalated quickly......that Shaman threw a trident!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Trajer View Post
    Drama aside, I couldn't finish the video after the talent portion. You spent 5 minutes just reading the talents word-for-word. We play this game, we can read the tooltips as well. Not to knock on your voice, but you read pretty slow and in an almost monotone voice. The only thing not making your voice boring is your accent, so kudos on that. Next thing, your talent break down is really, really bad. You don't go into detail at all, you say things like "this tier is situational" but don't go into what situations they would be useful in. You also say things like "Ancestral Guidance I guess is pretty low healing, so it's a bad choice." That's not why it's a bad choice at all, it's because the healing it provides is generally not useful over things like Gust of Wind or, especially, Wind Rush Totem. It would be the best choice for fights where you aren't required to move at all, like Patchwerk.

Anyways, I think I've made my point. Long, slow, boring video with pretty lazy descriptions of talent choices. I can't be bothered watching the rest of it after seeing the talent portion. Who knows, it might get better.
    To the usual ele shaman we know talents, but I need to appease to ones who have not played shaman. My last guide I had a few who not played shaman so need go into talents.

AG has become bad choice I feel as its healing is very low, even experienced it will questing. The situational talents I feel is pretty self-explanatory, but will take note on later guide.

I cant change my voice or accent lol, but was pretty tired when I was recording, wasn't a very lively discussion.

What happened to your first video where all of the information was wrong? Assuming your first vid is based of your own theory crafting, I would stay away from creating guides about classes you don't understand. I remember watching your first vid and disagreeing with damn near everything in it.

The only reason I'm saying anything right now, and not before, is because of this new found drama, and boy do I like drama. Personally, I follow all things Gistwiki, and noticed Naesams comment on his BNET thread saying he had made a video. He made it clear he was using all of Gist's work and made a pretty decent video for those who prefer that form of guide. I was surprised when going to the comments section that i found a few people calling him out for theory crafting part of the video and found that all of these people were following PamparTV.

Not only did you create one of the worst Elemental guides. You decided to try and shit on all the the prominent Ele theorycrafters. Astounding.

EDIT: Oh look, half way through writing this message you deleted all of the comments questioning Actual theory crafters info. Good on you man. You finally realized it was the same as in your new video.

It's worth pointing out that Furty's Elemental guide on IV isn't exactly... accurate.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    It's worth pointing out that Furty's Elemental guide on IV isn't exactly... accurate.
    which parts?

Side note, I not even going to reply to Naesam little troll army, grow up.

Quote Originally Posted by Pampar View Post
    which parts?

Rotation, talents, basic details...

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by binkenstein View Post
    Rotation, talents, basic details...
    I think some things might change later and when level 110. Talents I showed are best for single target at 100 according to simcraft when I tested on patchwerk

I think some things might change later and when level 110. Talents I showed are best for single target at 100 according to simcraft when I tested on patchwerk
    Please tell me you didn't *just* use patchwerk...

15+ Year Old Account
    Didn't watch the OP's video and this comment isn't aimed at him, but more of a general advice for all "guide makers":

READING FUCKING TOOLTIPS FOR 30 MINUTES IS NOT A GUIDE AND IT'S FUCKING POINTLESS, EVERYONE CAN READ, EXCEPT THOSE WHO CAN'T - AND THEY SHOULDN'T BE PLAYING THIS GAME IN THE FIRST PLACE.

Peace out.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

I really wish I could post links here... He deleted his comments on my video then claimed he never watched it, I have screen shots of them.

I never told anyone to come dislike you, my friends and subs decided to on their own, kinda like how the bots decided to give me 100 dislikes after you showed up...

Also in case anyone missed it, the guy talking the most crap in my comments (Daz) was actually pampar, it was his alt account. He even says it's his alt account in his youtube description (don't bother deleting that too, I have screenshots)

I'm not even that mad that you made the new video, it's the way you went about it.

Edit: Here are the links:

Him trashing on me and my video in the comments: https://gyazo.com/00df71df52345a9ecd01713e1ec17574

Him trashing on another comment on his original video: https://gyazo.com/39574aeaef0d8093a6387478641ed292

His response to my original feedback on his video: https://gyazo.com/8c9f31443e27ae17c04383bcbdeee821

As you can see, he hasn't been all that friendly.
    Last edited by Naesam; 2016-07-28 at 11:32 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    This has to be the nerdiest drama ever.
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.

Quote Originally Posted by Naesam View Post
    I really wish I could post links here... He deleted his comments on my video then claimed he never watched it, I have screen shots of them.

I never told anyone to come dislike you, my friends and subs decided to on their own, kinda like how the bots decided to give me 100 dislikes after you showed up...

Also in case anyone missed it, the guy talking the most crap in my comments (Daz) was actually pampar, it was his alt account. He even says it's his alt account in his youtube description (don't bother deleting that too, I have screenshots)

I'm not even that mad that you made the new video, it's the way you went about it.

Edit: Here are the links:

As you can see, he hasn't been all that friendly.
    Holy shit this dude is butthurt when he got everything wrong the first time. Looking at his post history in MMO Champ you can tell he's one aggressive dude when it comes to any sort of critique. I guess he plans on being the top theorycrafter by:

1. Attacking the current prominent theorycrafters
    2. Attacking any sort of other Elemental Shaman videos
    3. Shitting on everyone on MMO Champ
    4. Realizing everything he says is wrong
    5. Retcon everything and just base all of your opinions on an Icy Veins guide
    6. Get called out by the top Elemental theorycrafter and realize no one respects Icy Veins because they always get a ton wrong
    7. ???
    8. Profit?

Let see how it works out for the wonderful PamparTV.

Yes I'm the general in Naesams troll army. We have come together to bring down PamparTV, a contender to being the top Elemental Shaman content creator. For there can only be one.

Hail Binkenstein!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Puupi View Post
    This has to be the nerdiest drama ever.
    What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.
    Last edited by Prankish; 2016-07-29 at 01:09 AM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Well that was a solid 5/7!