Page 88 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    I was pretty on the fence of "Oh Trump's coziness to Russia is part of why the DNC was hacked and released the day before the DNC" but after Trump's implied request to want it to happen more just cemented it for me.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by NYC17 View Post
    Or, you know, pay attention to the supposed alternative candidate's reaction and approval of a foreign government's hacking of a political party within his own country. Or pay attention to his not so subtle request for more of it.
    "I condemn Wikileaks for revealing what everyone suspected about the Democratic Party from the beginning."

How terrible, I wonder if we should mention the content of the emails or is that a no go because "THE RUSKIES!"
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    "I condemn Wikileaks for revealing what everyone suspected about the Democratic Party from the beginning."

How terrible, I wonder if we should mention the content of the emails or is that a no go because "THE RUSKIES!"
    Mention it all you want. I'm already on record here as saying the idea that the DNC would support a candidate who didn't identify as a Democrat was a pretty stupid expectation to have.

So about Trump's actual reaction...

Or did you just wish to ignore the fact that the man may be the rare Complete Fucking Moron?

Quote Originally Posted by Alydael View Post
    He was and he was going to make the world like America again (didn't happen), Leave Iraq (didn't happen), stop the water levels from rising (from his global warming speech- didn't happen), he was going to stop Assad if Assad crossed the "red line" (Assad crossed- Obama did nothing) and he was going to reach out to the inner city communities to improve them (we all see how that turned out). Oh, and he was going to keep his promises.......
    And yet you (assuming you are) expect Trump to do anything he says if this is what you'er basing Obama on?

I'm just sick of her overdoing the woman thing. She really said if you're gonna vote based on merits one of my merits is I'm a woman that's not a merit and then when asked how she wouldn't be a third Obama term she said I think it's obvious I'm a woman. Give me a break.

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    I'm just sick of her overdoing the woman thing. She really said if you're gonna vote based on merits one of my merits is I'm a woman that's not a merit and then when asked how she wouldn't be a third Obama term she said I think it's obvious I'm a woman. Give me a break.
    She isn't. If you care to look, she is running on her experience and merits and while the historical nature of being the first woman president is noteworthy, that isn't what she has been running on at all. Have a read about why she is running.

https://www.buzzfeed.com/rubycramer/...8Ek#.xin2NjrBW

Quote Originally Posted by Hobotripin View Post
    I agree, I think she talks about the fact that she's a woman very often. Her entire campaign seems to surround that. It's great that she's a woman, it is historically significant. But we don't need constant reminders that she's female and running for president...it's not like we're confused about the fact that she's a woman...

Obama didn't base his entire campaign around being black, even if he had overwhelming support by African-American voters. I assume because it was obvious that he's black. Just as it is obvious that Hillary is a woman.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    I agree, I think she talks about the fact that she's a woman very often. Her entire campaign seems to surround that. It's great that she's a woman, it is historically significant. But we don't need constant reminders that she's female and running for president...it's not like we're confused about the fact that she's a woman...

Obama didn't base his entire campaign around being black, even if he had overwhelming support by African-American voters. I assume because it was obvious that he's black. Just as it is obvious that Hillary is a woman.
    In a year full of economic distress and populism, aiming for the "I'm a WOMAN!" gamble seems just a tad tone deaf.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Deleted
    How the hell are all of these speakers 100% fake? It's like they're either actors, robots, or hostages.

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    How the hell are all of these speakers 100% fake? It's like they're either actors, robots, or hostages.
    When you think literally 100% of the speakers are fake...

You might be an fanatical ideologue.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    When you think literally 100% of the speakers are fake...

You might be an fanatical ideologue.
    Is that it? Well, perhaps it is then. Because these people are 100% fake.

Yeah the DNC seems pretty douchey/pretentious this year. Lots of identity politics.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post

Hillary is diverting attention from the fact that she has no substance. She knows that many women and cucks will vote for her simply because she is a woman.

Why do you queen bees never get along?

Jesus are you really that much of an ideologue? Michelle Obama was fake? Sanders was fake? Cory Booker was fake?

Dislike whoever you want, but you're just lying if you declare that everybody was fake.

There were plenty of people at the RNC whose politics I despise, but they weren't being fake. Joni Ernst is fucking insane imo but she was real with her insanity, for example.

I know I'm just yelling at a brick wall *shrugs*

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    Keep thinking those that vote in the Republican primary are the same as the general public. He's just providing more and more fodder for ads like this.

oh my god is that a real advert??????

Deleted
    Jesus are you really that much of an ideologue? Michelle Obama was fake? Sanders was fake? Cory Booker was fake?

Dislike whoever you want, but you're just lying if you declare that everybody was fake.
    Dude, take a breath. I'm talking about the speakers tonight. Also, yes, Cory Booker was fake as fuck. Unbelievably over the top and overly enthusiastic. Reminded me of WWE.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-27 at 10:09 PM.

Dude, take a breath. I'm talking about the speakers tonight. Also, yes, Cory Booker was fake as fuck. Unbelievably over the top and overly enthusiastic. Reminded me of WWE.
    I love the nonargument of "calm down."

As I said before, if you think that literally 100% of the speakers are fake, then the problem is probably yourself.

hi everybody, how's it going

Deleted
    I love the nonargument of "calm down."

As I said before, if you think that literally 100% of the speakers are fake, then the problem is probably yourself.
    Oh look, it's the gay man who will support a candidate who will allow Muslim extremists to burn and behead gay people.

What the hell is wrong with you?

Quote Originally Posted by peggleftw View Post
    oh my god is that a real advert??????
    ROFLLL oh my lord. does this actually work on people? Now that I think about it... it probably does. The majority of people get their news from facebook or youtube and will never know the context. Still 10/10 hilarity b/c of the 'WON'T SOMEBODY THINK OF THE CHILDREN" angle