Page 1 of 3
LastLast

Facebook is allowing child abuse video to stay posted.

So this video showed up on my news feed today and I can't believe facebook is allowing this. I couldn't watch the whole thing. This lady needs to be arrested.

Vid is probably NSFW

Yeah, that video is going to be taken down from YouTube soon. That was hard to watch. Hopefully she gets prosecuted and spends a long ass time in jail.

Quote Originally Posted by muto View Post
    Yeah, that video is going to be taken down from YouTube soon. That was hard to watch. Hopefully she gets prosecuted.
    I can't imagine how much damage could've been done to the kid. both physically and mentally.

Deleted
    That was hard to watch.
    That has a great solution; don't watch videos like that. Then again, nothing wrong in people watching whatever they want to watch. The problem arises when they start talking about what they've watched, let alone sharing those kinds of videos and pictures to other people without even asking whether those people want to see those pictures and videos. On Facebook, for example, like in this case.
    Last edited by mmoc3ff0cc8be0; 2016-07-27 at 11:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by StarGazer91 View Post
    Saw the thumbnail and just decided not to watch it immedietely. Holding a baby by the fucking head and lowering it into a bucket of water. What in the actual fuck?!
    That's not even the worst of it. she was whipping the kid around in the bucket by the arms and eventually by its feet.

I'm not going to watch it but sometimes it's baby sitters being caught by nanny cams.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by mayhem008 View Post
    That's not even the worst of it. she was whipping the kid around in the bucket by the arms and eventually by its feet.
    It also went silent, which indicates it may have suffered brain damage.

Quote Originally Posted by Hubcap View Post
    I'm not going to watch it but sometimes it's baby sitters being caught by nanny cams.
    It wasn't a nanny cam. it was somebody filming it.

Deleted
    Isn't that how you wash a skinned animal?

Ok wtf did I just watch?

If I had to guess the baby went unconscious by the end there.

It also went silent, which indicates it may have suffered brain damage.
    Yeah, that's proably the worst part. Most of it had my stomach clenching, but when it went silent you know something is wrong.

its like shes washing clothes. fucking. animal. lock her up and take away the baby and kids if she got them. The person filming should also be punished.
    Last edited by Arcrin; 2016-07-27 at 11:18 PM.

I doubt anything bad happened to the child. It weights what - 5 to 8 kg? I'm guessing hands, legs or head should be easily able to hold that weight.

People are forgetting the proportions between weight and size are much different for small babies. So, is there anyone with actual medical / anatomical knowledge here who can say this is bad for the kid?
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I nearly vomitted after 1 minute of seeing this video. Fucking disgusting!
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

15+ Year Old Account
    Can anybody translate what they were saying? I'm honestly curious what she was trying to accomplish, so maybe whatever was said points to an answer.

When your baby takes a shit and you don't want to touch its ass.

Quote Originally Posted by Amerrol View Post
    Yeah, that's proably the worst part. Most of it had my stomach clenching, but when it went silent you know something is wrong.
    Yep, i teared up at that part. Partly for the baby, but also how fucking terrible humanity is. That people actually can get the idea to do this shit.

What exactly was she trying to even do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Gave me the chills. I think I'm going to be sick until I can get that out of my head.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by procne View Post
    I doubt anything bad happened to the child. It weights what - 5 to 8 kg? I'm guessing hands, legs or head should be easily able to hold that weight.

People are forgetting the proportions between weight and size are much different for small babies. So, is there anyone with actual medical / anatomical knowledge here who can say this is bad for the kid?
    I think you are playing devil's advocate waaaay too hard.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi