7+ Year Old Account

they made some small changes to the kharazan crypts, even renamed it.

Formerly known as Arafal

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fummockelchen View Post
    NO, its not silly. You kill stuff easier at 107 then 110 because pre-110 you can use stuff like Empowered Augment Rune and your legendary ring.
    So no, saying 105 is easier then 100 is plain stupid, because thanks to scaling the only difference in difficulty is between pre-110 and 110.
    When you compare average Joe starting at 100 in the Broken Shore vs you starting at 105 in the Broken Shore, YOU are the one loosing out, because Average Joe will have all ready started working on unlocking world quests while you didnt.

- - - Updated - - -

"The page you're viewing is not yet available on the new World of Warcraft website. Sorry for the inconvenience!"
    Rewards also scale so you get better stuff for same quests and you complete the whole leveling faster.

Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    they made some small changes to the kharazan crypts, even renamed it.
    I'll be very surprised if it's not the 7.1 5-man they talked about.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Suramar has the highest concentration of Herb and Ore nodes. For skinners, the super densely packed seal beach in Azsuna is the best place to farm that i can remember off the top of my head.

For what its worth, if you are after ore, you are better off farming Ley or Fellstone Basilisks. You can mine their corpses for the appropriate ores. Plus there is a chance that another basilisk will spawn when you mine any ore source - including the corpse of a basilisk. I do not know if it has since been fixed, but on more than one occasion during alpha/beta i had back to back to back basilisk spawns.
    Ah, bummer. One of the reasosn I didn't like mining was because I don't want to be bound to one specific zone to farm and have some variation. But looks like the same goes for herbs then. Oh well.

I haven't really played around with herbalism on the beta, but aren't herbs only one type per zone?

Quote Originally Posted by Phinx View Post
    Ah, bummer. One of the reasosn I didn't like mining was because I don't want to be bound to one specific zone to farm and have some variation. But looks like the same goes for herbs then. Oh well.
    Well it depends. The new system will make competition not as bad but nodes still disappear shortly after being used - the less popular zones may be just as rewarding if everyone's packed into one spot.

Quote Originally Posted by Fallensaint View Post
    I haven't really played around with herbalism on the beta, but aren't herbs only one type per zone?
    That was my impression as well, but it seems all the types also appear in suramar.

Quote Originally Posted by emilylorange View Post
    Well it depends. The new system will make competition not as bad but nodes still disappear shortly after being used - the less popular zones may be just as rewarding if everyone's packed into one spot.
    I really hope so. Farming in itself is boring. But farmin in the same area again and again is even worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Master of Coins View Post
    ^ This. Suramar only has those weird crystal roses or whatever that have a high chance of breaking when you try herb them.
    So I was right after all. Great. So it's going to be Herbalism for me. Now to decide between Alch and Inscript. \o/

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by serra2 View Post
    YES!
    gimme khadgar lore! GIMME!

Formerly known as Arafal

10+ Year Old Account
    I WANT IT ALL AND I WANT IT NOW! /caps
    [/URL]

10+ Year Old Account
    Somebody was awesome enough to create the scene in that Anduin comic.
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Futu...eace-624335149

- - - Updated - - -

For the Horde!

Beta's pushed up to 22306 now. Was there anything at all in this build worth noting?

Quote Originally Posted by FenixAU View Post
    Beta's pushed up to 22306 now. Was there anything at all in this build worth noting?
    I didn't even realize there was a build. How big was it?

PTR got it too - only 43 MB, so just a hotfix build I guess.

Its just a client update. Nothing new.

WTB more balance changes.

10+ Year Old Account
    Beta's been feature complete for weeks. It's in the tuning, bug crushing stages, or has been rather.

Deleted
    Anyone else having an issue with the beta? I have 1 frame per 10 sec in the character selection screen and ingame.
    Last edited by mmoc910c888bcd; 2016-07-27 at 11:30 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Enril View Post
    Anyone else having an issue with the beta? I have 1 frame per 10 sec in the character selection screen.
    Yeah, my issue is that I don't have beta. *sadface*
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i've said i'd like to have one of those bad dragon dildos shaped like a horse, because the shape is nicer than human.
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    i was talking about horse cock again, told him to look at your sig.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rcshaggy View Post
    Somebody was awesome enough to create the scene in that Anduin comic.
    http://www.deviantart.com/art/A-Futu...eace-624335149
    damn this looks awesome.

Formerly known as Arafal