Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Laqweeta View Post
    Do YOU think they existed? And if not, explain why.
    Yes, they existed we have mountains of proof that they existed unlike god. Why do I believe they existed? Cause I'm not an idiot who would rather believe a book of fables more than I would provable facts.

Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    But...but...behemoth and leviathan are biblical. How do you as a Christian say "Nah, God couldn't have made those." Madness.
    leviathan and behemoth are aspects of satan, aren't they? not sure on that, but i'm pretty sure that leviathan plays a part in the end time.

so much is metaphorical in revelation, that it's hard to tell what creatures are being talked about as literally existing during that time. i think the giant man-headed locusts are supposed to be real though.

The fact that this thread even exists depresses me.

Deleted
    dinosaurs still exist today, alligators and turtles havnt changed at all over millions of years, anyone who thinks dinosaurs didnt exist are complete idiots

May or may not have been posted already. Its pretty old. I'm not digging through 5 pages for a topic like this though lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w0gAcbAGPH4

Quote Originally Posted by Algy View Post
    Dinosaurs are a lie sent by Lucifer to corrupt the minds of children into godlessness!

I'm not even kidding, I heard that while growing up.
    Sadly, so did I.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    leviathan and behemoth are aspects of satan, aren't they? not sure on that, but i'm pretty sure that leviathan plays a part in the end time.

so much is metaphorical in revelation, that it's hard to tell what creatures are being talked about as literally existing during that time. i think the giant man-headed locusts are supposed to be real though.
    I thought Satan was supposed to be the magic seven-headed dragon that could kick stars out of the sky.

Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm religious and yes, I think dinosaurs existed (some of their descended species still live today as well, don't they?).
    I don't believe it's at all necessary to take Genesis literally.

Quote Originally Posted by zorkuus View Post
    Velociraptor wasn't velociraptor. They just made up a dinosaur!!! Wake up people! Spielberg is a fraud.
    Actually there is a dinosaur that matches the movies raptors almost perfectly but their name wasn't as sexy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kujako View Post
    Well yea... real dinosaurs have feathers.
    They theorize that some did.
    Quote Originally Posted by Lansworthy
    Deathwing will come and go RAWR RAWR IM A DWAGON
    Quote Originally Posted by DirtyCasual View Post
    There's no point in saying this, even if you slap them upside down and inside out with the truth, the tin foil hat brigade will continue to believe the opposite.

Here is a link to a bible verse hinting at dinosaurs existence in Christianity and Judaism.

https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Job+41

AkA the Leviathan, A Giant Sea Beast.

Also google ancient civilizations and dinosaurs. How would these Ancient Cultures have been able to perfectly depicted dinosaurs if they had not seen them walking around.

https://apologeticspress.org/apconte...9&article=2444
    Last edited by Zeek Daniels; 2016-07-28 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    Actually there is a dinosaur that matches the movies raptors almost perfectly but their name wasn't as sexy.
    Deinonychus.

Man I was so into dinosaurs as a little boy. But even with my Catholic upbringing, I've never heard any of that goofy shit that so many people like to pin on Christians.

There's surely some fringe sects that believe really wacky stuff like snake handling and talking in tongues. Hell there are people who aren't religious who believe dumb things like Chem trails and the like. It's really not indicative of the larger religions or people as a whole.

Quote Originally Posted by Cerus View Post
    What, you think kids can't pronounce deinonychus?

Quote Originally Posted by FurryFoxWolf View Post
    dinosaurs still exist today, alligators and turtles havnt changed at all over millions of years, anyone who thinks dinosaurs didnt exist are complete idiots
    I made a comment earlier about dinosaurs still existing in modern times.

The fact is, ALL birds that exist on this planet are dinosaurs.

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    I thought Satan was supposed to be the magic seven-headed dragon that could kick stars out of the sky.

[IMG]http://www.bricktestament.com/revelation/satan_thrown_to_earth/rv12_03.jpg[IMG]
    the dragon and the seven-headed beast are different. satan is the dragon, the beast is metaphorical for a coalition of nations.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by GKLeatherCraft View Post
    I used to go to Church when I was a child, And that question gets passed around a loooooooooooooot, and I've seen many vicars/priests/nuns and a Bishop give their stance on it, And they all say "Well obviously they did" I've never seen/heard a religious person deny them existing personally.
    Neither have I. Where did people in this thread get that load of bologna from? Now, I've heard religious based debates on how they went extinct...but not that they didn't actually exist.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

10+ Year Old Account
    Considering the thousands of fossils we've found, I'm gonna go with . . . yes.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    Neither have I. Where did people in this thread get that load of bologna from? Now, I've heard religious based debates on how they went extinct...but not that they didn't actually exist.
    I have heard it, but it's very rare though.

7+ Year Old Account
    All that moves is easily heard in the void.
    Dinosaur ancestors are still with us. Of course they existed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by SteveRocks View Post
    I didn't even know that this was something religious people argued about.

Yes dinosaurs existed and to the person saying a complete skeleton has never been found is completely false. There have been several complete skeletons of dinosaurs found. There is one currently displayed in Boston science museum of a full Triceratops skeleton (bone not replica).
    Yeah, even morons like Ken Ham think dinos existed, they just make retarded claims that they coexisted with people rather than 65 million years ago.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arcrin View Post
    they existed... *sigh* its been proven so many times by now it exhausts me on the level of flat-earth people.
    I was thinking about Flat Earther's last night looking at the moon. The curvature of Earth's shadow was so obvious, it just floored me how stupid these people are.
    Putin khuliyo

Quote Originally Posted by unbound View Post
    Dinosaur ancestors are still with us. Of course they existed.

Faster, must go faster.

I think they are, however things like this http://www.popularmechanics.com/scie...aurus-is-back/ make me laugh and should make people question it. "It's not real because the bones don't match! ... ... oh wait nvm."