I'm having too much fun with the new system. So many ideas, not enough items...

Using Challenge Mode set until I get my artifact, then I'm swapping over to the LFR Dragon Soul tier since it matches the yellow fury dragon-shaped swords, then I'll swap to the red one and then the purple one as I unlock variants of my artifact.

After that, who knows. I don't intend to transmog my weapons at all, I really like the artifacts for all of my classes and specs, but armor sets...now that's another story.
    Signature dunked by a lame MMO Champ robot.

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Got my mog set up as soon as PTR became available, now rocking it in the real world ^^

Went for a blue iron/steel kind of look

I hate hats though
    Last edited by Moddycss; 2016-07-25 at 09:36 AM. Reason: Clickable Image

Quote Originally Posted by caervek View Post
    Got my mog set up as soon as PTR became available, now rocking it in the real world ^^

What armor is that ,Caervek?

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by deperte View Post
    What armor is that ,Caervek?
    It's the non class specific plate set from LFR HFC, but using the non class specific plate chest from Draenor 5mans/quests. The crown is the plate one from the Theramore scenario in the MoP opening event (no longer in game AFAIK)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Anbokr View Post
    Anyone know which helm this is?
    it's this one http://www.wowhead.com/item=111211

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Moddycss View Post
    Went for a blue iron/steel kind of look

I hate hats though
    i like it !

New fury transmog set for 7.0! <3 hidden shoulder option.

My Prot

15+ Year Old Account
    Question guys. The new mark of honor system lets us buy Ensembles that include an entire pvp set in them at the vendors. For instance, Ingrid Blackingot in Stormshield sells an Ensemble of Primal Gladiator's Plate. It's 12 Marks of Honor.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138556/e...rs-plate-armor

The thing is, she sells two different sets of Primal Gladiator's plate armor, both equipable by Warriors. One is blue, and one is black and white. So which does this unlock, and does it include the appropriate belts and boots as well?

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Question guys. The new mark of honor system lets us buy Ensembles that include an entire pvp set in them at the vendors. For instance, Ingrid Blackingot in Stormshield sells an Ensemble of Primal Gladiator's Plate. It's 12 Marks of Honor.

http://www.wowhead.com/item=138556/e...rs-plate-armor

The thing is, she sells two different sets of Primal Gladiator's plate armor, both equipable by Warriors. One is blue, and one is black and white. So which does this unlock, and does it include the appropriate belts and boots as well?

It depens on your faction, red is Horde blue is Alliance.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    It depens on your faction, red is Horde blue is Alliance.

I..what? I'm referring to the two different sets ALLIANCE can buy from Ingrid Blackingot. She sells two sets of armor that are both called Primal Gladiator's. Alliance warriors can buy BOTH sets. But the Ensemble doesn't specify which, or both.

I..what? I'm referring to the two different sets ALLIANCE can buy from Ingrid Blackingot. She sells two sets of armor that are both called Primal Gladiator's. Alliance warriors can buy BOTH sets. But the Ensemble doesn't specify which, or both.
    Probably safe to assume that it only has the Warrior set and not the offsets. Strange thing is that DKs can buy the Paladin ensemble set for some reason and Warriors cannot.

15+ Year Old Account
    In my game, both sets are listed as "Warrior".

In my game, both sets are listed as "Warrior".
    Buy one of them. You can always refund so you get your marks of honor back

Quote Originally Posted by Euroguy View Post
    Buy one of them. You can always refund so you get your marks of honor back
    Its an item that is deleted upon use, you cant refund it after using it.

I would guess the second Set are the DK/Paladin Offset pieces that you could buy when you had Ashran reputation in Season 1.

Blueish Alliance Warrior

Last edited by georgelappies; 2016-07-29 at 09:36 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bleedmode View Post
    Light Set
    I love this. Any chance you could post what the pieces are?

Thanks!

Edit: Scratch that. I mostly figured it out. If anyone's wondering, it's mostly the Blacksmith's Contender's Spirit set from MoP. I think the boots are and belt are slightly different. Also the Tabard of the Achiever and the crown of the fire festival. Not sure what the weapons are.
    Last edited by Beardyface; 2016-07-30 at 06:09 PM.

i.imgur. com/UE1l6LE.jpg

This is my mog. I know it's not super creative or anything but I think it's neato.
    Added the items on the side in case anyone wanna know.