Page 7 of 22 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Does not give XP.

- - - Updated - - -

Not true unless this happened in the past 48 hours. All of my Nagrand quests awarded 15k.

Can confirm - dailies in garrison and tanaan got nerfed only. Interestingly I found a repeatable cache which awards 1100 exp per Handin and takes 3 sec to spawn. 11,000 exp every 30-40 seconds is probably probably pretty good but would be hella boring

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Can confirm - dailies in garrison and tanaan got nerfed only. Interestingly I found a repeatable cache which awards 1100 exp per Handin and takes 3 sec to spawn. 11,000 exp every 30-40 seconds is probably probably pretty good but would be hella boring
    700k~ average to level, that's 32 minutes a level, where is this cache at, now I am intrigued. It's only *slightly* faster than legion questing.

I was averaging 50~ minutes a level questing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Adoxe View Post
    You don't want to do this this time around unless you want to go back and finish the quests you missed out on when you're 110. You NEED to have all quests done, out leveling shit serves you no purpose.
    It allows us to jump into 110 dungeons right away and get better gear while completing those quests inbetween queues. Also for people that love to try to be guild first 110, or server first 110 for their classes even though there's no achievements anymore doesn't stop us from doing it because we enjoy it.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

You'll be forced to do all of the legion zones anyways to open suramar and crap. doing all four will gets you to 110, definitely if you do side content/bonus objectives. Would only be worth doing maybe nagrand quests so you're sure you hit 110.

10+ Year Old Account
    What I'd like to know (and this may have been answered) is if being 105 before hitting legion will affect gear rewards since content is supposed to scale?
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by purebalance View Post
    People have made this claim every expansion that stacking quests was somehow useful, but in the long run it really has never been better than just diving straight for the new quests.
    exactly what happens if you hand in those quests and you go for the new quests and its too congested well then your just sitting there waiting so that you can move on

Quote Originally Posted by Uurdz View Post
    Based on ideas shared in this thread I've been able to increase my exp up to 80% of level 101 within I expect 10min (still to complete time tests)

Thanks to those who have contributed
    Meanwhile others will be ahead of you.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    exactly what happens if you hand in those quests and you go for the new quests and its too congested well then your just sitting there waiting so that you can move on
    And it gets more and more congested the longer you wait past launch time. Midnight is bad, but 0030 is even worse and it gets progressively worse throughout the day until about mid morning and then awful again around evening.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by mercutiouk View Post
    Basically, every single expansion release (was there for all of them cept WoD) the best way to go was to hit the ground running (keep messing with the login until it works), play smart and get out ahead of folks as quickly as possible and play for as long as possible before the need for sleep. You sleep, wake up the next day and there's 10 folks waiting for each named thing you need to kill, it becomes VERY painful to play until folks are way more spread out.
    At least there is multi-tagging for Legion. That should help some.

Retired Shaman
    Signature by Winter Blossom

It's just as easy to do the new content as you will Ned the AP from quest rewards to lvl you artifact. You would kinda derpy lvl 105 with no AP

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    It's just as easy to do the new content as you will Ned the AP from quest rewards to lvl you artifact. You would kinda derpy lvl 105 with no AP
    Nope I proved this wrong earlier. 105 with a 750 artifact weapon with no AP, still killing as efficient.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

And it gets more and more congested the longer you wait past launch time. Midnight is bad, but 0030 is even worse and it gets progressively worse throughout the day until about mid morning and then awful again around evening.
    This is unavoidable with Legion scaling. You won't be "ahead" of the pack anymore. No matter where you go, there's going to be people 100-110 leveling. Plus mob tagging is now a thing, and item loots are always up for your specific character. It's not a problem anymore.
    The above post should never be taken seriously in any shape or form. Failure to do so might result in laughing matters.

Quote Originally Posted by MabusGaming View Post
    Nope I proved this wrong earlier. 105 with a 750 artifact weapon with no AP, still killing as efficient.

- - - Updated - - -

This is unavoidable with Legion scaling. You won't be "ahead" of the pack anymore. No matter where you go, there's going to be people 100-110 leveling. Plus mob tagging is now a thing, and item loots are always up for your specific character. It's not a problem anymore.
    Whether you find it efficient, on beta I liked unlocking my artifact weapon as I leveled. To each their own, I guess.

Those doing this will probably get the same fate as the Pandaria turtle meat levelers when WoD dropped.

What's that sound I hear? It sounds like a.........rollback!
    The Fresh Prince of Baudelaire

Banned at least 10 times. Don't give a fuck, going to keep saying what I want how I want to.

Eat meat. Drink water. Do cardio and burpees. The good life.

- - - Updated - - -

In what context will they be ahead? 10min ahead into legion content? That's negligible and I can catch up from my experience with the start of legion through beta. Unless there is a wall blocking progress like with garrisons but even then I had friends who went through it immediately and it still crashed for them

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Damajin View Post
    Those doing this will probably get the same fate as the Pandaria turtle meat levelers when WoD dropped.

What's that sound I hear? It sounds like a.........rollback!
    An interesting suggestion but no, this technique has been standard since wrath. they will either nerf it in the next few weeks (why bother?) or it will go ahead. It's not an exploit just a different way to level

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nakotsu View Post
    10 minutes doesn't make much of a difference. Don't want to waste longer than that though

Stacking quests is a bad idea, why you ask? Because you need a certain amount of rep with each faction in order to unlock world quests and each zone has their own rep. You don't need to complete the entire zone to get enough rep but you will want to anyways for the ilvl800 items from the final quest in each zone. So even if you gain enough xp before leveling you'll need to go back and do leveling quests for rep to be able to do world quest anyways.

Unless Im wrong and there is some other way to gain rep easily?

In WoD, i skipped most of Frostfire, I only did up to unlock the garrison. I still went back and did frostfire that same day after i hit 100, with most of the realm still there leveling. I just hope they dont find out about the free level. It worked it WoD, bet it will still work in Legion, sadly i dont have the beta to check it out. It was the reason why i was able to skip most of frostfire.

P.S. My group and I were planing on turning in turtle meat to lvl in WoD, still have all 5000 of them in my bank.
    Last edited by kardon; 2016-07-28 at 04:51 AM.

I've been starving for shit to do in a new expact.

Why on earth would anyone want to do this.

Quote Originally Posted by Raone View Post
    Stacking quests is a bad idea, why you ask? Because you need a certain amount of rep with each faction in order to unlock world quests and each zone has their own rep. You don't need to complete the entire zone to get enough rep but you will want to anyways for the ilvl800 items from the final quest in each zone. So even if you gain enough xp before leveling you'll need to go back and do leveling quests for rep to be able to do world quest anyways.

Unless Im wrong and there is some other way to gain rep easily?
    This idea has been discredited by mobus in previous posts. questing ilvl gear is helpful, but you don't need to maximize this before going to dungeons if your skill level is appropriately high

10+ Year Old Account
    So let's break this down.

- All zones need to be completed.
    - Items scale (to a cap, but scale nonetheless) up to match your level.

So if all zones are going to be done regardless, all pre-stacking quests will do is maximise your gear rewards to give you a tiny edge in dungeons. Some people want this edge to make their runs a little more effective (whether through ease or speed or both).

Why are people so against this?

"Oh, well I don't like leveling that w-" Let me stop you right there. Fuck off. This thread isn't for you.
    I may pay my subscription every month, but I don't lose sight of the fact that the other 4/9/24/39 people I'm grouped with pay too.

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    So let's break this down.

- All zones need to be completed.
    - Items scale (to a cap, but scale nonetheless) up to match your level.

So if all zones are going to be done regardless, all pre-stacking quests will do is maximise your gear rewards to give you a tiny edge in dungeons. Some people want this edge to make their runs a little more effective (whether through ease or speed or both).

"Oh, well I don't like leveling that w-" Let me stop you right there. Fuck off. This thread isn't for you.
    Few reason why I want to do it (appreciate you're asking the opposite): I want to get to max level asap so I can sleep and get back to it. It's a goal to max level. The faster the better irrespective of needing to do additional quests etc. scaling is minor imo as you only get 685 gear from quests at 100 and all my gear is at that ilvl or better. I only want to get as close to 101 in as short a period of time as possible before starting legion.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucetia View Post
    Meaning it's launched 7:00am on Tuesday for EU players. That part I don't understand how its Monday for you guy
    Why would it launch at that time instead of 00.00 like it always has lol

Quote Originally Posted by Snuffleupagus View Post
    Nobody is AGAINST this.
    It is simply irrelevant.