Page 13 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    ..... Sweet McCarthy's ghost Batman!
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Great job, we know what the definition is now. Do you have any proof to support your claim that the Russians hacked anything?
    It's the opinion of Western Intelligence agencies as well as private internet security firms.

They've all come to the same conclusion. Of course the evidence isn't public. It's intelligence.

If Barack Obama actually decides to throw a punch for the first time in his second term, he'll make it public and drag Putin's criminal name through the mud where it belongs. But personally, I rather doubt it.

I dont understand how threads derail like this for fuck sakes. Why cant we discuss the leaks, rather than the source? We have facts on the leaks but are ignoring them because people think the Russians did it..

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    It's the opinion of Western Intelligence agencies as well as private internet security firms.
    Ill stick to facts over the opinions of people we probably should inherently trust. But do go on.. tell me how it makes you feel when people say they think the Russians did it. Dont worry about facts, we dont use those here..

- - - Updated - - -

They've all come to the same conclusion. Of course the evidence isn't public. It's intelligence.
    We also had intelligence of WMDs in Iraq, they didnt keep that lie a secret, did they? Or is that more PSYOPS shit?

I think you might be reading too much into that and reacting emotionally because of it. Relax.
    Not at all. It's very simple.

The opinion of Western intelligence groups, public and private is that Russia hacked the DNC and fed the data to Wikileaks.

Today Donald Trump asked Russia publicly to hack Hillary Clinton in order to help him win the election.

If you (anyone) supports Trump at this point, you are siding with Vladmir Putin against the United States. This isn't Democrat versus Republican. This is America versus Russia.

It's as clear cut as that. There is no grey area. There is no exceptions. No explanations. Donald Trump is on the record. Western Intelligence has come to it's conclusions. This is as basic as things get.

Vladmir Putin has been doing this very thing across all of Europe for years. He's now doing it in the US. It is either condemned, then rejected, or it is ignored because some people have their head so far up their ass with respect to disliking Hillary Clinton, they'll sully themselves by siding with one of this country's greatest modern enemies.

Quote Originally Posted by BuckSparkles View Post
    You are comparing words, to actual criminal actions.

As long as they remain words, I will not give them any real thought. Clinton and DNC are dirty as hell, and now they are doing the "but russia" to distract from the fact they are shady.

It's like catching somebody cheating on you, only to have them change the conversation to why you broke their trust by checking their phone.
    Let me know when clinton actually shoots someone then.

And if we're talking about not words, but actual criminal actions, get back to me when both hillary gets indicted for something, and trump isn't actively being prosecuted for fraud.

7+ Year Old Account
    I dont understand how threads derail like this for fuck sakes. Why cant we discuss the leaks, rather than the source? We have facts on the leaks but are ignoring them because people think the Russians did it..
    Discussing the source is a lot more convenient than discussing the content.

In the ultimate irony the people screaming about Trump being a xenophobe are very quick to jump to "THE RUSKIES!!!," which seems a bit calculating considering Trump's wife's accent. Then again these same people wanted to attack Bernie Sanders religion, so they are hypocrites in this sense.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

The opinion of Western intelligence groups, public and private is that Russia hacked the DNC and fed the data to Wikileaks.
    More opinions of people who lie to us all the time. Ooookay there. Talk about useful idiot. Develop some critical thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Let me know when clinton actually shoots someone then.

And if we're talking about not words, but actual criminal actions, get back to me when both hillary gets indicted for something, and trump isn't actively being prosecuted for fraud.
    You guys and your partisan bullshit. TALK FACTS! Talk about the fucking topic!

Quote Originally Posted by GennGreymane View Post

SHould link more important info like this.
    OMG the phone number... 666 The sign of the Anti-Christ

More opinions of people who lie to us all the time. Ooookay there. Talk about useful idiot. Develop some critical thinking.

- - - Updated - - -

You guys and your partisan bullshit. TALK FACTS! Talk about the fucking topic!
    My partisan bullshit. Look at who I'm responding to and who you're castigating.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    In the ultimate irony the people screaming about Trump being a xenophobe are very quick to jump to "THE RUSKIES!!!," which seems a bit calculating considering Trump's wife's accent.
    Come on... thats a hell of a leap...

I'll tell you exactly why.

Because the source matters a hell of a lot more than content leaks.

There can be absolutely nothing in the leaks that either justify or moreover make it the more important story than one of the United States' greatest enemies seeking to interfere with our election for it's benefit, and on top of that having one of this country's leading candidates seemingly applaud it.

You can choose to not accept that, but that's the truth. This is worse than Watergate. This is a new level of danger. Because what happens, for example, if Russia decides to deploy it's hacker army in November against electronic voting machines? Didn't think about that one did you?

This is a national security issue with our nuclear powered rival and his profoundly anti-Western leader. THe content of the emails? Interesting. How it was obtained? Of historic importance. There must be consequences, severe ones, to Russia, for this. Under the President's new ranking system for Cyber attacks, this would be the second highest level, the only higher one would be a hacker attack that would disable US electricity or defense infrastructure.

That is how serious this is and no amount of hand waving by you will ever change that. So give it up.

Ill stick to facts over the opinions of people we probably should inherently trust. But do go on.. tell me how it makes you feel when people say they think the Russians did it. Dont worry about facts, we dont use those here..

We also had intelligence of WMDs in Iraq, they didnt keep that lie a secret, did they?
    Because it's not just the NSA saying this and not just US intelligence. It's also independent and private electronic security groups. They're all coming independently, to the same conclusion.

In any event, this is happening and to Russia, there will be consequences. That matters a hell of a lot more than whatever is written in any amount of emails or documents.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    My partisan bullshit. Look at who I'm responding to and who you're castigating.
    Good counter argument.

- - - Updated - - -

Because the source matters a hell of a lot more than content leaks.
    False /3more

7+ Year Old Account
    Come on... thats a hell of a leap...
    I absolutely believe its a factor. They want to create suspicion among Trumps voters, which is a genius idea. But it seems a bit skeevy for the side that screams about not being xenophobic to go for xenophobia. I have no doubt that Melania's accent wasn't a factor in their full throated resurrection of McCarthy's ghost.

Because it's not just the NSA saying this and not just US intelligence.
    A super trust worthy source..

If this is how you think, I got a friend who is a psychologist, and I'm sure he can write you a prescription.

This is a deeply paranoid way to view the world. You pretty much are just craving confirmation of your world view, dismissing those who challenge it.

But moreoever, it doesn't matter what you think. That's their conclusion, policy makers will hopefully act on it. Get ready to watch.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I absolutely believe its a factor.
    Great, lets move on.

- - - Updated - - -

If this is how you think, I got a friend who is a psychologist, and I'm sure he can write you a prescription.
    I need meds and a psychologist bc I dont want to get bogged down in unverified opinions and would rather talk about the facts of the topic?

Paranoid is believing opinions without facts. Paranoid is turning on the news and buying the shit theyre feeding you to detract from the headline, which, NEW FLASH is about collusion, not about an imaginary source someone thinks might be behind the leak.

Im sorry your political allegiance is under fire, that must suck for you but stop derailing the thread.
    Last edited by Daymanmb; 2016-07-28 at 01:13 AM.

Great job, we know what the definition is now. Now do you have any proof to support your claim that the Russians hacked anything?
    I really don't give a fuck, and I won't be wasting my time on topic flamers like you. That wasn't the point of my post. I didn't claim anything.
    Last edited by Testaxc; 2016-07-28 at 01:12 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    I really don't give a fuck, and I won't be wasting my time on topic flamers like you. That wasn't the point of my post.
    In the face of requesting facts, you react emotionally and call me a flammer. Nice one.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not going to bother reading 14 pages of circle jerk, but besides the DNC backing Hillary instead of Bernie, is there any real "news" here?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Good counter argument.

- - - Updated - - -

False /3more
    Yes, my counter argument of being partisan because I think it's a bigger deal that a foreign government is using espionage to effect the outcome of our election, than party rules being broken, and retorting against someone saying hillary could shoot someone and get away with it by saying trump is the one who actually said he could shoot someone and get away with it, then says that we should, paraphrasing here, "lock her up," when she's not being indicted for anything, and trump is literally being currently prosecuted for fraud. And I'm the partisan one, for acknowledging reality, one currently being prosecuted/one not, foreign government espionage involvement in our election/party rules, and not you, for trying to distract from the real issue because you're interested in ignoring a national security issue so you have a political tool.