Page 14 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    In the face of requesting facts, you react emotionally and call me a flammer. Nice one.
    I wasn't claiming anything. If you don't understand what an implication is, I can't help you there.

Good counter argument.

False /3more
    True. Too bad. What could the documents say? That the DNC was pulling for clinton? That Clinton took money. That Sanders people were blocked. That hillary promises to pass TPP or is lying about one thing or another.

Scandals scandals everywhere. But horribly mundane. We've lived those scandals before. They've taken down political candidates before. But they're entirely conventional.

Our nuclear rival hacking to interfere in our election to benefit the one candidate who speaks nicely about Russia AND in turn encourages Russia to continue to hack, is new and a danger to international security. And is much more important. Because it means that no election, anywhere in the west, is safe from this or worse. It is a fundamental assault on Democracy.

So you're surprised that the biggest story is taking the lead and derails threads? You shouldn't be. The former is nothing we haven't plowed through as a country and undoubtedly will again. The latter has truly terrifying implications.

I'll say it again: what happens when Russia hacks diebold machines in Florida? Not even to get Donald Trump to win, but just to cause a re-run of 2000, which make no mistake, was a hammerblow to the image of democracy and free elections around the world. Oh and this time we would get to deal with it with an 8-man supreme court tied 4-4. Constitutional Crisis anyone?

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm not going to bother reading 14 pages of circle jerk, but besides the DNC backing Hillary instead of Bernie, is there any real "news" here?
    Russian espionage being used to influence US election.

Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    I wasn't claiming anything. If you don't understand what an implication is, I can't help you there.
    I dont need your help. Id like facts. Its easy, homie, stop throwing a temper tantrum like a child..

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    I'm not going to bother reading 14 pages of circle jerk, but besides the DNC backing Hillary instead of Bernie, is there any real "news" here?
    Apparently its all some evil Ruskie plot and we need to for sure not read these emails or look into the content of them because the 'totes trustworthy folks at the NSA and CIA said so.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Wholly unverified. Opinions and feelings hve reached this conclusion and it is a reach..

I dont need your help. Id like facts. Its easy, homie, stop throwing a temper tantrum like a child..
    The only one here that is acting like a child is you; welcome to my ignore list though, its clear that you can't have a proper discussion like an adult.

The only one here that is acting like a child is you; welcome to my ignore list though, its clear that you can't have a proper discussion like an adult.
    Didnt you just scream and yell and call me a flammer? Most adults arent triggered when asked for facts to support their argument, just sayin..

Great, lets move on.

Im sorry your political allegiance is under fire, that must suck for you but stop derailing the thread.
    My political allegiance? I'm a conservative. I'm an actual conservative who believes in principled compassionate conservatism. What I'm not is one of these racist crypto-fascist pieces of trash who are all up on Donald Trump's... whatever (as he would say)... because he says some mean words to Social Justice Warriors or some nonsense like that. Hillary Clinton is my flag of conveinience because Donald Trump is a racist, authoritarian, fascist, sexist demagogue.

This election is Hillary Clinton vs Vladmir Putin. I said that before this whole hack thing and I'll say it again. Even before this Trump's relationship with Russia was too close. Now it is very, very dangerous. I chose to stand with my country. The Western World order will survive Hillary Clinton, a person I generally am no great fan of, who is much more liberal than I am, being President for four years. It will not survive Putin's useful moron Trump having power and undermining it's edifice from it's most crucial position.

Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    My political allegiance? I'm a conservative.
    I really dont care...

- - - Updated - - -

This election is Hillary Clinton vs Vladmir Putin.
    Were you not the guy who called me paranoid? Seriously?...

P.S. if you think using harsh language is being emotional, I don't even know what to say. Do you even hang around adults?

Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Alleged.

Not that it matters.

Some people want to focus on the messenger rather than the message, but the message still sucks.

P.S. if you think using harsh language is being emotional, I don't even know what to say. Do you even hang around adults?
    Oh youre still angry enough to not block me. Just give me the facts and stop throwing a temper tantrum. Its easy. Back up youre claim instead of fighting me because youre upset...

7+ Year Old Account
    My political allegiance? I'm a conservative. I'm an actual conservative who believes in principled compassionate conservatism. What I'm not is one of these racist crypto-fascist pieces of trash who are all up on Donald Trump's... whatever (as he would say)... because he says some mean words to Social Justice Warriors or some nonsense like that. Hillary Clinton is my flag of conveinience because Donald Trump is a racist, authoritarian, fascist, sexist demagogue.

This election is Hillary Clinton vs Vladmir Putin. I said that before this whole hack thing and I'll say it again. Even before this Trump's relationship with Russia was too close. Now it is very, very dangerous. I chose to stand with my country. The Western World order will survive Hillary Clinton, a person I generally am no great fan of, who is much more liberal than I am, being President for four years. It will not survive Putin's useful moron Trump having power and undermining it's edifice from it's most crucial position.
    Sweet McCarthy's Ghost.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Sweet McCarthy's Ghost.
    But Im paranoid, need meds and a psychologist, right? Jesus Christ...

I really dont care...

- - - Updated - - -
    Of course you don't. You're the one that doesn't trust US intelligence, never mind the indpendent private firms who came to the same conclusion, and on top of that the indpendent investigative work being done by the Times, the Post and others in the Media, because it doesn't fit your narrative.

But you should care, and you will be made to care, it's stories like this, that focus on Russian mechanations, that only serve to rally principled conservatives like myself against Donald Trump and to Hillary Clinton to defend the country from a foreign threat.

Were you not the guy who called me paranoid? Seriously?...
    You haven't played any part in the Russian threads the past three years. You have little idea what is going on between the US and Russia. It's not paranoid when its true.

Did you know, that Vladmir Putin's inner circle is directly financing well over a dozen political parties in Europe, on the right and the left, whose only common thread is anti-Americanism and overturning the American-led order? And these parties are becoming successful because they offer alternatives to the mainstream parties on the right and the left.

This is entirely consistent with Putin's global strategy.

But you probably don't care about things like that. You probably are more interested in something small and parochial, like Bernie Sanders being screwed by the DNC.

Instead you want Nuclear War with Russia. News flash, Trump isn't racist and it's Clinton vs Trump. Russia has nothing to do with the leak. If they had the emails in the first place, they would blackmail Clinton if she got elected. You rather vote for Clinton that's a criminal.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Sweet McCarthy's Ghost.
    Oh its you again. Still bitter, foreigner, from your man Sanders kissing Hillary's ring?

Man, I dont want to be the one who says youre crazy, so I wont...

- - - Updated - - -

Oh its you again. Still bitter, foreigner, from your man Sanders kissing Hillary's ring?
    Man, you have problems...

- - - Updated - - -

You haven't played any part in the Russian threads the past three years.
    After talking to you for 5 minutes, it seems Im lucky... I also dont get my news from mmo threads so theres that...

7+ Year Old Account
    Lol, How's your living father doing? Hope he hasn't gotten pancreatic cancer, would be a terrible shame if he wasn't around like some peoples.