Page 93 of 137 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Pangean View Post
    I am going to love Trump's tweet explosion after this.
    You and me both lol.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Nobody can follow Biden, Dude is a Greek God of speech giving.
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I like how he even had a purple tie on. How apropos.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Matchles View Post
    If the stories are true, yes he did. However, running for president is one of the most difficult jobs imaginable. Add mourning the death of a child on top of the already challenging situation and it's pretty easy to see why he didn't.
    At the time when he pulled out Trump wasn't favored to win. The belief was that a loss to the Republicans would have all but destroyed him.

10+ Year Old Account
    That was a calculated risk, and I think it payed off. That was great.

bloomberg doesn't have the same speaking skills as biden, but he landed some solid body blows against trump.

Hillary strategy is 90s retro...capture Independent votes and moderate Republicans. Bloomberg speaking is a hint of this strategy in the coming months.

these "funny" videos they have about trump feel childish, like they're scripted like blue's clues or some other show meant for kindergarten age kids.

Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    these "funny" videos they have about trump feel childish, like they're scripted like blue's clues or some other show meant for kindergarten age kids.
    I donno the guy at the end launching into a bunch of swears made me chuckle a bit.

Still pretty stupid, but that one part made me smile a bit. That woman did nothing though and was pointless.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mafic View Post
    Hillary strategy is 90s retro...capture Independent votes and moderate Republicans. Bloomberg speaking is a hint of this strategy in the coming months.
    I am going to switch it up and say Hillary won't risk it, with Trump climbing in polls and proving to be a formidable challenge and a real threat Hillary or her advisors won't allow her to make the risks her husband once did.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    I am going to switch it up and say Hillary won't risk it, with Trump climbing in polls and proving to be a formidable challenge and a real threat Hillary or her advisors won't allow her to make the risks her husband once did.
    Well moderate Repubs are scared as hell of trump. I think Hillary will get them anyways as long as she doesn't move super far left. That's why Bloomberg spoke. Trump does not hold our values (mostly)

10+ Year Old Account
    So President Obama is up next? Kaine is last, no?
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    This is quite the interesting speech. I don't really like Bloomberg or his positions, but this is a pretty smart move on the Democrat's part by having somebody who seems to be speaking to the sane Republicans.
    When I lived in NYC, Bloomberg seemed to me more like dad than a politician. Random crap like, I take the subway, I get up at 6am to move my car after a snowstorm, why can't you?

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    So President Obama is up next? Kaine is last, no?
    From what I understand, Obama is last.
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose

7+ Year Old Account
    Well moderate Repubs are scared as hell of trump. I think Hillary will get them anyways as long as she doesn't move super far left. That's why Bloomberg spoke. Trump does not hold our values (mostly)
    She will play for both, I think Bloomberg is part of that and she is at least MOSTLY on her knees begging the Bernie people to stay. And it is mostly effective, though I will remain critical of her and not exactly "Sheath the sword," so to speak, but I can agree to turn it away from her back for a time.

She and the Party want both to secure the Senate and even the House (If Pelosi dares to dream. XD)

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by apepi View Post
    From what I understand, Obama is last.
    Yeah, they just confirmed that. Kaine at 10est

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by belfpala View Post
    When I lived in NYC, Bloomberg seemed to me more like dad than a politician. Random crap like, I take the subway, I get up at 6am to move my car after a snowstorm, why can't you?
    I don't live in NY so I don't know about the whole soft drink size nonsense that always gets immediately brought up in reference to him, but he gave a good speech.

Not the example of our power, but the power of our example...

That was beautiful

Quote Originally Posted by KrazyK923 View Post
    I don't live in NY so I don't know about the whole soft drink size nonsense that always gets immediately brought up in reference to him, but he gave a good speech.
    I don't know why that's brought up all the time either. I live in NY and I don't care but maybe it's because I don't drink soda so... haha.

15+ Year Old Account
    What is with his eyebrows?
    Time...line? Time isn't made out of lines. It is made out of circles. That is why clocks are round. ~ Caboose