Page 16 of 25 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Ripster42 View Post
    Complaining about perspective, while complaining about party rules being broken, and hand waving expert opinions about foreign espionage is tone deaf.
    Ill wait for facts to draw conclusions, like a rational person. Next youll try to get me to believe in God because expert opinions...

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Skroe View Post
    Oh that's cute. Let me get this right, you bring it up, I say nothing, and apparently it didn't get to you.

How does that work?!
    You never responded the last time, I thought you had the courage to stand by it.

After all, your the one attacking me as a "Foreigner!" who "Hates America!" which is funny because your also foaming at the mouth about how Donald Trump is some xenophobic fascist, yet here you are demanding unflinching loyalty to a political agenda and hating on a foreigner.

For shame Skroe.... XDDDD
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Who said anything about nuclear war with Russia. I certainly did not. Don't put words in my mouth.

We should unleash this country's cyber warfare capabilities against Russia though.

And your right. I would rather vote for a criminal than someone who is in the pocket of one of this country's greatest enemies. I don't even have to think hard about that. That's brain dead easy.

Who do I said with, the person who says NATO matters, or the person that refused to say he would defend our allies on Friday, then on Wednesday encouraged a foreign power to hack his opponent.

I'll say it again, after today, if you side with Trump, despite your disdain for Clinton, you are siding with an enemy of this country, and his name is Vladmir Putin. And that is now the narrative of this election, thanks to Donald Trump.
    As nice as it would be to do so, cyberwarfare is a very much a gentleman's game. We haven't had a true cyber war yet but I imagine the cross-fighting would be ridiculous on both nations non-military sectors.
    Last edited by Testaxc; 2016-07-28 at 01:46 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Eugenik View Post
    Thats not an opinion then, its a fact. You should open a dictionary before you come to and intelligent discussion.
    No maybe you should. Let me give you an example.

It is the opinion the majority of evolutionary biologists, based on the evidence, that the out of Africa theory of human evolution is the correct model. It is however, the opinion of a minority of evolutionary biologists, based on the same evidence (and some other), that the multi-regional hypothesis is instead the correct model.

It's the same thing with intelligence. Discrete facts play a part formulating opinions, but there is far more to it than just that. Opinions don't necessarily agree, even when founded upon the same facts.

Are you simple or something? I mean you're going after dictionary definitions now because the above, what I just wrote, is too much to grasp? It's the same thing with the Sony Hack two years ago. US intelligence and independent groups largely attributed it to North Korea. A minority of groups thought it was an independent group from mainland China, all based on the same evidence.

7+ Year Old Account
    I just cant believe, amidst my rational requests for facts, that hed say I need psychiatric help, laughable..
    From the guy shacking his fist, on a World of Warcraft forum of all places, about how bad a foreigner is, or foreigners in general and then freaking out about Trump being a racist, xenophobe.... he sure is acting xenophobic, paranoid and like a good little totalitarian.
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Sounds like some here are arguing with crazy libertarian.
    Don't please.
    Just ignore him. He doesn't know anything.

No maybe you should. Let me give you an example.
    We're talking definitions, not theories. You get that right?

Quote Originally Posted by Shadowferal View Post
    Sounds like some here are arguing with crazy libertarian.
    Don't please.
    Just ignore him. He doesn't know anything.
    Who are you talking about?

Quote Originally Posted by Testaxc View Post
    As nice as it would be to do so, cyberwarfare is a very much a gentleman's game. There are multiple effects to consider. We haven't had a true cyber war yet but I imagine the cross-fighting would be ridiculous on both nations non-military sectors.
    It would be. It would be nasty. And currently offensive cyberweapons can only be used under the expressed directive of the President, just like nuclear weapons. And policy-speaking, the US got done, within the past two weeks, of formulating it's cyber-attack grading system (how to rate a cyber attack that has happened), and is STILL formulating the policy that will inform a counter-measure (as in, what do we do at the highest level attack versus third highest). That's not done. It will take another year to formulate at least.

I wouldn't say the US should disable the Russian power-grid yet (the US defines that as the highest level attack against US). I would say that tit-for-tat is fair. The FBI/CIA have a Putin unit that's been collecting information on him and his regime's interests and financial dealings for years. Let's slow drip that on the internet so the world can see where he hides his money and the extent to which him and his inner circle have looted and pillaged the Russian state.

If they want to engage in information warfare, so should we. In fact, some analysts believe that this has already happened - that the DNC hack may be in a response to the Panama Papers.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Apparently its all some evil Ruskie plot and we need to for sure not read these emails or look into the content of them because the 'totes trustworthy folks at the NSA and CIA said so.
    Okay, but has anything actually come out that's all that... revealing?

Frankly, the democratic party wanting Hillary as the candidate over Bernie doesn't really surprise me, nor does it "outrage" me. Is it underhanded? Yes, but people are acting like this is some act of high treason.

If Reagan could get away with selling bombs to Iran to finance Central American drug runners with government money and no one went to jail, you'll forgive me if "The democratic party favored one candidate over another" doesn't shock and appall me.
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    Who are you talking about?
    Rational Skroe, I imagine...

If any of you need the facts about the breach and how it implicates Russia its all over several sites. You may educate yourselves, but don't worry about educating the uneducated. You can bring a horse to water but you can't make it drink.

Ars has a pretty good breakdown on things here for example:

http://arstechnica.com/security/2016...-russians-too/

He isn't "libertarian"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Okay, but has anything actually come out that's all that... revealing?

Frankly, the democratic party wanting Hillary as the candidate over Bernie doesn't really surprise me, nor does it "outrage" me. Is it underhanded? Yes, but people are acting like this is some act of high treason.

If Reagan could get away with selling bombs to Iran to finance Central American drug runners with government money and no one went to jail, you'll forgive me if "The democratic party favored one candidate over another" doesn't shock and appall me.
    Nothing came out that didn't confirm our suspicions to be sure. But it revealed that certain theories that were previous written off as conspiracy theories are actually true.

Its underhanded but its also annoying because for months people were called crazy conspiracy theorists for pointing out the obvious, and now that we have proof those same people are saying "Oh well its no big deal, just politics."

Yeah sure, but we are free to ask questions and wonder "How ethical are the Democrats once in power?" is the party trustworthy?

You never responded the last time, I thought you had the courage to stand by it.

After all, your the one attacking me as a "Foreigner!" who "Hates America!" which is funny because your also foaming at the mouth about how Donald Trump is some xenophobic fascist, yet here you are demanding unflinching loyalty to a political agenda and hating on a foreigner.

For shame Skroe.... XDDDD
    I certainly don't demand unflinching loyality.

But it's ridiculous to go into someone elses country and tell them out to live. I have opinions about the United Kingdom, its overly lavish Welfare state spending, and people like Jeremy Corbyn. But I'm not going to go to the United Kingdom and tell them how to live. Hell I find it deeply unsettling that American political operatives have, in the last fifteen years, become political guns for hire around the world, doing an election for the DNC here, and then turning around and doing election work for the Tories there. It is up to the people who are of that country to decide how to live in that country. Paul Manafort did that in Ukraine, but he's far from the only one. The American model of campaigning has been exported to Europe, and it's sickening. It is not our place to play a part in with how the political campaigns of established western democracies function.

And before someone points at it, there is a wide gap between an American being a paid consultant for a major political party, and Russian intelligence hacking the DNC and dumping information in the hands of Wikileaks. The former is legitimate, if unseamily in my view. The latter is criminal and an assault on American democracy.

You are not one of us, but you live here and tell us how we should live. I'm sorry, but that's unacceptable to me.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm not remotely libertarian.

Libertarians are nuts.

Libertarians are nuts.
    Youd fit right in.

10+ Year Old Account
    Nothing came out that didn't confirm our suspicions to be sure. But it revealed that certain theories that were previous written off as conspiracy theories are actually true.

Its underhanded but its also annoying because for months people were called crazy conspiracy theorists for pointing out the obvious, and now that we have proof those same people are saying "Oh well its no big deal, just politics."

Yeah sure, but we are free to ask questions and wonder "How ethical are the Democrats once in power?" is the party trustworthy?
    Uh... they're the party in power right now? As far as having a democrat president goes.

Has he attempted to sell us all for bone marrow, or something? Are we to expect Clinton will?
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

I certainly don't demand unflinching loyality.

But it's ridiculous to go into someone elses country and tell them out to live. I have opinions about the United Kingdom, its overly lavish Welfare state spending, and people like Jeremy Corbyn. But I'm not going to go to the United Kingdom and tell them how to live. Hell I find it deeply unsettling that American political operatives have, in the last fifteen years, become political guns for hire around the world, doing an election for the DNC here, and then turning around and doing election work for the Tories there. It is up to the people who are of that country to decide how to live in that country. Paul Manafort did that in Ukraine, but he's far from the only one. The American model of campaigning has been exported to Europe, and it's sickening. It is not our place to play a part in with how the political campaigns of established western democracies function.

And before someone points at it, there is a wide gap between an American being a paid consultant for a major political party, and Russian intelligence hacking the DNC and dumping information in the hands of Wikileaks. The former is legitimate, if unseamily in my view. The latter is criminal and an assault on American democracy.

You are not one of us, but you live here and tell us how we should live. I'm sorry, but that's unacceptable to me.

- - - Updated - - -

Libertarians are nuts.
    Hillary STEALS the ELECTION from Bernie and you blame Russia. Holy shit, and no he isn't Libertarian. They have brains and use them. He is a lefty and mad that Hillary got caught.

- - - Updated - - -

Youd fit right in.
    You never met a real Libertarian thats why.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Uh... they're the party in power right now? As far as having a democrat president goes.

Has he attempted to sell us all for bone marrow, or something? Are we to expect Clinton will?
    Should we not even ask the questions then?

After all I got a massive outraged reaction about cynicism last time I mentioned "Well isn't this campaign just the height of cynicism?"

Understanding it and not approving of it are both positions you can hold.

- - - Updated - - -

Youd fit right in.
    He is some sort of pretend conservative, not exactly certain how worshiping the CIA and believing in a delusional resurrection of the Cold War makes one as such but...... its what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by Fadeslol View Post
    You never met a real Libertarian thats why.
    Crazy is crazy homie...