10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    ...... That would be the shit icing on this shit cake if true.
    It is true.

Quote Originally Posted by Huntardicus View Post
    It is true.
    Well soon all I can be happy that bleach will be laded to rest.

Until they reboot it LOL.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

In chapter 684, Aizen deactivates his ability. Yhwach changes the future of his own death and attacks Ichigo. Ishida fires the silver arrow at Yhwach which shuts down the almighty for an instant. Ichigo attacks, but Yhwach gets his abilities back and blocks it with his hand. This causes Tensa Zangetsu to shatter, revealing the original form of Ichigo's shikai (the one he had when he first released Zangetsu before soul society), and Ichigo cuts Yhwach in half.

- - - Updated - - -

Sorry, forgot to include the chapter spoilers, but posted them now.
    thx for the reply and yes holy s** what a clusterf**
    someone else might have gotten it wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by StayTuned View Post
    next chapter

ive seen this future too haha counter
    eeringly spot on

Meh, who cares anymore. Yhwach has to be the most boring enemy ever conceived, I'm pretty happy it's finally ending. After Aizen being defeated it's just been like a sad fan fiction of the original.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahha

What a clusterfuck, just put this lame dog down already.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Okay. So... this happened.

I still can see StayTuned's vision happening.

Well. That was a really quick way to end a chapter. It wasn't as bad as the spoiler summary made it seem, but it wasn't good.

10+ Year Old Account
    I did like the reference to Yhwach's dream. He thought about Haschwalth in his final moments, and essentially told us that the dream he had was a vision shared with him by Haschwalth. Essentially, the reason the dream wasn't 100% accurate was because Haschwalth couldn't control the almighty perfectly, so his visions were slightly inaccurate. Either way though, since he was bonded to Yhwach, he was able to share that vision while Yhwach slept in the form of a dream.

Also, Ichigo's old shikai breaking out of his new bankai seemed a lot less cheesy than the spoilers implied, that thing was clearly oversized and Kubo definitely had this planned as far back as the start of Ichigo's confrontation with Yhwach due to the dream.

Who would of thought 10 years ago that Bleach would've ended in the most rushed way humanely possible?

But the Zangetsu thing doesn't make any sense. Zangetsu was supposed to be from his Quincy side or something. Essentially all the work that weirdo zanpakto creator did was useless and got thrown away.

Also just for the sake of making it sound like a good plan, they lowkey made Aizen weaker. Evidently if he uses an illusion, everyone is affected. And it was a good thing Ichigo couldn't see the illusions or else the plan wouldn't have worked. Or some bullshit.

I did like the reference to Yhwach's dream. He thought about Haschwalth in his final moments, and essentially told us that the dream he had was a vision shared with him by Haschwalth. Essentially, the reason the dream wasn't 100% accurate was because Haschwalth couldn't control the almighty perfectly, so his visions were slightly inaccurate. Either way though, since he was bonded to Yhwach, he was able to share that vision while Yhwach slept in the form of a dream.

Also, Ichigo's old shikai breaking out of his new bankai seemed a lot less cheesy than the spoilers implied, that thing was clearly oversized and Kubo definitely had this planned as far back as the start of Ichigo's confrontation with Yhwach due to the dream.
    Seems you was right but the story came one chapter early.

Ether way Bleach ends next week and I am both happy and sad about that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Blueobelisk View Post
    But the Zangetsu thing doesn't make any sense. Zangetsu was supposed to be from his Quincy side or something. Essentially all the work that weirdo zanpakto creator did was useless and got thrown away.

Also just for the sake of making it sound like a good plan, they lowkey made Aizen weaker. Evidently if he uses an illusion, everyone is affected. And it was a good thing Ichigo couldn't see the illusions or else the plan wouldn't have worked. Or some bullshit.
    A rushed ending is a rushed endeding, that's all that can be said really.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

Deleted
    ;_; I remember watching the first episode of anime. It was so different from this shit we get now. The author wasted so much time in the last arc it's sad.

Deleted
    Ok so it's really going to be a rushed ending then... Well to be honest the last ~150 chapters were really not that good and there were no signs of improvement either. Still sad to see it end this way.

10+ Year Old Account

If aizen creates an illusion, only those who witnessed it's release are affected. All the gotei 13 witnessed it when he pretended to demonstrate his bankai (which was a fake) in order to become a captain. Ichigo hadn't witnessed it, which was why he was the only one in fake karakura town who saw them butchering Momo instead of Aizen.

Same thing happened here. Ichigo still hadn't seen it, but Yhwach apparently had seen it when visiting Aizen in Muken, which was before he used his almighty. So it seems he wouldn't have foreseen anything relating to Kyouka Suigetsu as a result.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Roudene View Post
    ;_; I remember watching the first episode of anime. It was so different from this shit we get now. The author wasted so much time in the last arc it's sad.
    Not his fault sadly. He probably only got told to wrap it up about 20 chapters ago tops. If not that far back, then as little as 10 chapters ago whenever it was he showed the dream of Ichigo slashing Yhwach on his throne. Shonen Jump/Shueisha entirely to blame for it's rushed ending.

Deleted
    Maybe we can get a continuation to the anime or a complete reboot (with Kubo as supervisor) without fillers that could be used to flesh out the ending a bit and tie out some loose ends. The anime version always did have neat animation and OST when it mattered.

10+ Year Old Account
    Real shame this is how Bleach ends. Dragonball and Bleach got me into Anime in the first place and it's really sad to see it end this way.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

If aizen creates an illusion, only those who witnessed it's release are affected. All the gotei 13 witnessed it when he pretended to demonstrate his bankai (which was a fake) in order to become a captain. Ichigo hadn't witnessed it, which was why he was the only one in fake karakura town who saw them butchering Momo instead of Aizen.

Same thing happened here. Ichigo still hadn't seen it, but Yhwach apparently had seen it when visiting Aizen in Muken, which was before he used his almighty. So it seems he wouldn't have foreseen anything relating to Kyouka Suigetsu as a result.
    Okayyyy but I thought Aizen could show different people different illusions. Or at least he could disinclude some people in the illusion if he wanted it.

So basically now it's "if you saw me release my shikai, you will always see the illusions I create." Kinda weak.

- - - Updated - - -

Btw this must be the first time in the history of bleach where someone got cut in half in the last page and it actually cut them in half.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw this must be the first time in the history of bleach where someone got cut in half in the last page and it actually cut them in half.
    We'll see, maybe he'll end up like Madara and still be alive for a few moments to tell us what the hell he was doing, or what his intentions were. Sure he wanted to reshape the world, but why?

10+ Year Old Account
    We'll see, maybe he'll end up like Madara and still be alive for a few moments to tell us what the hell he was doing, or what his intentions were. Sure he wanted to reshape the world, but why?
    The amount of explaining needed for everything will never fit into 1 chapter. That's the worst part.
    "when i'm around you i'm like a level 5 metapod. all i can do is harden!"

Quote Originally Posted by unholytestament View Post
    The people who cry for censorship aren't going to be buying the game anyway. Censoring it, is going to piss off the people who were going to buy it.
    Barret: It's a good thing we had those Phoenix Downs.
    Cloud: You have the downs!

So this was the second last chapter? Weak.