Page 25 of 83 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tellof View Post
    You could be suffering from not having enough crit, and so your combo points are generating extra slow. What are your haste and crit levels? General item level?
    699, all my gear has crit and mastery, its tanaan gear but i never had the problem before, haste its at 8% since icy veins valued haste at a lower priority on wod

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    699, all my gear has crit and mastery, its tanaan gear but i never had the problem before, haste its at 8% since icy veins valued haste at a lower priority on wod
    Not sure what to tell you then without action logs, sorry :/ You should be able to keep both up simultaneously on single target.

Quote Originally Posted by Leyre View Post
    So, fellow druis out there, how do you guys do it? how do you manage to keep the rotation up with jagged wounds? i cant even keep up the initial rake because the energy cost is so high and im strugling to keep everything up because the bleeds fall off so fast that i can barely cast a 1/2 points savage roar
    Do you have 4 pc, do you have Seed? What talents are you taking for 15 and 100?

Deleted
    haste is still not amazing, even after 50% bonus buff it is not amazing.

I will assume no seed, no 4 Tier bonus and junk gear on this 699. Still you should be fine to keep up Rake and Rip on boss all the time.
    My current stats are 39% Crit, 25% Haste, 45% Mastery on armory and i can pull pretty big amount of FB inside my Rips and Rakes on Berserk.

What i suggest is dropping SR for Incarnation, extra 5 CB could be the thing that makes you feel it is turbo slow.

Deleted
    What talents has everyone gone for right now? Feral seems very weak.

Quote Originally Posted by -Atalanta- View Post
    Unless you have have the Class trinket and take Incarnation Feral is very weak.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blood Scent, Incarn, Jagged Wounds, and Brutal Slash for the fun factor.

Deleted
    Thanks guys! Do any of you have an updated WA for swapping Seed/Soul cap around? Mine seems to bug out and spam errors since the patch. Not sure how to fix it myself.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    Blood Scent, Incarn, Jagged Wounds, and Brutal Slash for the fun factor.
    If brutal slash had 5 charges or simply no CD and no charge system it would be good. But with 15 sec recharge it is pure garbage and DPS losss Last tier of talents feel very weak since blood talons was the best and even got a buff last build. No cleave and no Aoe is a massive pain right now.

One bit I am very confused about: should you be using prowl on CD to buff rake while under Incarnation effect?

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Santina View Post
    One bit I am very confused about: should you be using prowl on CD to buff rake while under Incarnation effect?
    Last I'd heard, Incarnation was bugged and not giving the Prowl bonus like it was supposed to, so people were Prowling to get it for the 1 cast every 10 sec. I don't know if this has been fixed yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    If brutal slash had 5 charges or simply no CD and no charge system it would be good. But with 15 sec recharge it is pure garbage and DPS losss Last tier of talents feel very weak since blood talons was the best and even got a buff last build. No cleave and no Aoe is a massive pain right now.
    Cleave shouldn't really be a problem, from what I've seen. Multi-target Rake + Rip as many as you can is pretty strong as long as the adds live long enough. Pure AoE is kinda lacking though. With that said, Brutal slash does have its uses, i.e. needing to kill a large pack of short-lived priority adds and pooling 3 stacks to blow with Tiger Fury once they spawn. Think of it like Bladestorm.

Think of it like Bladestorm.
    Yes, if Warriors lost Whirlwind for taking it.

Deleted
    Last I'd heard, Incarnation was bugged and not giving the Prowl bonus like it was supposed to, so people were Prowling to get it for the 1 cast every 10 sec. I don't know if this has been fixed yet.

- - - Updated - - -

Cleave shouldn't really be a problem, from what I've seen. Multi-target Rake + Rip as many as you can is pretty strong as long as the adds live long enough. Pure AoE is kinda lacking though. With that said, Brutal slash does have its uses, i.e. needing to kill a large pack of short-lived priority adds and pooling 3 stacks to blow with Tiger Fury once they spawn. Think of it like Bladestorm.
    Brutal Slash is a DPS loss, so needs a massive buff to be a choice worth taking. Even if Brutal Slash solves a bit of the problem still it is not a talent we will be taking in our last talent tree choice. 40% buff to 2 abilities after finisher vs ability to do ok AoE, simply to say it mildly "other classes doesn't have to make this choice" we should have either brutal slash baseline and have a talent that increases amount of charges or blood talons nerf to a point where slash is worth taking because other options in talent row are simply worse even in single target situation.
    Last edited by mmocafdb201d91; 2016-07-27 at 09:39 PM.

Burst is fine, sustained is too low. Recharge time on the charges needs to be lowered, Recharge time is 18 seconds but is effected by haste. Bliz nerfed damage by 25%, they need to lower recharge time by 25% and then BrS would be fine.
    Last edited by teddabear; 2016-07-27 at 09:45 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    I agree. It feels weird to not have at least filler AoE but even so, Brutal Slash is exciting when timed properly.

Thanks guys! Do any of you have an updated WA for swapping Seed/Soul cap around? Mine seems to bug out and spam errors since the patch. Not sure how to fix it myself.
    Sorry, no. I dropped soul cap for Stone of the Elements.

Take a look at the following link:
    http://fluiddruid.net/forum/viewtopic.php?f=3&t=5707
    Quote Originally Posted by 25165453757
    I am excite

Quote Originally Posted by teddabear View Post
    Unless you have have the Class trinket and take Incarnation Feral is very weak.
    i shouldnt take incarnation ? oO

Quote Originally Posted by shyrudah View Post
    i shouldnt take incarnation ? oO
    He said UNLESS.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zenko View Post
    I agree. It feels weird to not have at least filler AoE but even so, Brutal Slash is exciting when timed properly.
    Thrash becomes the filler AoE if you have enough targets to hit. Don't forget that you'll later have Shadow Thrash to proc from the legendary gold trait later on. With that said, I still wish Brutal Slash didn't replace swipe.

Deleted
    Thrash becomes the filler AoE if you have enough targets to hit. Don't forget that you'll later have Shadow Thrash to proc from the legendary gold trait later on. With that said, I still wish Brutal Slash didn't replace swipe.
    I personally think that Brutal slash should be a Aoe finisher, in addition to swipe and Thrash. I can't for the life of me see why the devs couldn't see that.