Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Only have experience with a 9mm, semi-automatic saiga, and some old rifle I can't remember the name of it (none of them mine).

So I suppose the Saiga would be it but the kick is still real.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Yes, I won first place in a friendly competition at the barracks using Galil ACE. I don't have a weapon on my own though, and it's better that way.

I like shooting single-fire rifles. Mosin Nagant is my personal favorite, but that's probably because I played so much Nazi zombies on CoD:WaW.

Uh, I was when I was growing up. My dad was something of an enthusiast. He taught me how to shoot as soon as I was strong enough to hold the up our shotgun.

Now? probably not. been nearly 10 years since I shot anything, I'm well out of practise.

Deleted
    Never fired a gun, Never held a real gun, I never plan on firing one either. It's great to live in a place with gun control laws.

I consider myself proficient with rifles and shot guns. With hand guns....I can keep em on the paper.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    Never fired a gun, Never held a real gun, I never plan on firing one either. It's great to live in a place with gun control laws.
    LoL sounds terrible to me, You are missing out on a very fun activity.
    READ and be less Ignorant.

Quote Originally Posted by Nykolas View Post
    They're quite fun tbh.
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    My M1A is sighted out to 700yd at the moment. Generally I can hit center mass from that far. Shorter ranges from something like 500 and under, and I'm pretty much always dead on.

My HK USP40 is probably center mass as long as it's something around 50yds. Better if I take my time.
    Last edited by Annoying; 2016-07-28 at 06:19 AM.

Why do you need these weapons, exactly?

Partying in Valhalla
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fargus View Post
    Why do you need these weapons, exactly?
    Need? Why do you need internet and posting on forums? You don't. They're hobby items.

7+ Year Old Account
    Can hit a quarter from 130 yards with a .22

Deleted
    one shot one kill

at the moment of the kill I am never more alive

Quote Originally Posted by Annoying View Post
    Need? Why do you need internet and posting on forums? You don't. They're hobby items.
    Yes, need. What do you need all these weapons and an accurate shot for? Are you planning to join the army? Are you a farmer who needs to eliminate foxes and the like? Don't answer a question with a question.

I run a business using the internet. I need the internet to acquire knowledge faster and more conveniently. The internet is not just a "hobby" item.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not really. I barely qualified on the M16 for the Air Force, but my job doesn't require any gun use. When we did the zeroing, I thought I was doing well, got all four shots into the target, but that was from prone-supported. During the qualification however, I had a difficulty keeping my aim steady. But I still got a passing grade.
    Putin khuliyo

I am pretty decent with any kind of snapshot (ie bird stuff). I am a TERRIBLE precision shot in any way. I have very bad fine motor coordination.

I am alright with that I have to qualify twice a year and get 95% at target shooting for work.

Deleted
    Haven't shot a gun since I left the army in 2008. I dunno if I'd still be a good shot but I performed close to maximum scores at a range of 200 meters over 100 rounds on multiple occasions during my time there.

No, I don't know how to shoot at all

Generally a good shot, I don't do much target shooting unless I'm sighting in for hunting season tho. I have a 700 RUM 7mm that I took an elk with at about ~660 yds last year, I'm confident up to ~800 yds with it. Fun gun, not something I want to shoot more than once at a time though. Favorites would have to be my 700 30-06 for whitetail and mule, Browning 22-250 and sidearm would be my 1911 R1.

never used a gun, although i was pretty good at unreal tournament