Quote Originally Posted by alexw View Post
    It gets worse, Trump says he no qualms about asking Russia to hack Clinton's email account.

I'll interpret the response for you. He thinks it's BS unless he see's it. What else is there here?

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    Correct. It's not treasonous, but it's borderline sedition.
    when did you have a candidate that was as seditious as this one, apart from Nixon?
    Forgive my english, as i'm not a native speaker

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thepersona View Post
    when did you have a candidate that was as seditious as this one, apart from Nixon?
    Frankly? I don't know. The British probably would think it was General Washington.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

15+ Year Old Account
    So a question for all the Republicans who like to copy Sean Hannity like sheep...

After all that shit you gave Obama for using a teleprompter, how do you feel about Trump reading word for word from a teleprompter? I'm assuming you're giving him high praise for using technology to its fullest to get his message across.
    2014 Gamergate: "If you want games without hyper sexualized female characters and representation, then learn to code!"
    2023: "What's with all these massively successful games with ugly (realistic) women? How could this have happened?!"

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by The Batman View Post
    So a question for all the Republicans who like to copy Sean Hannity like sheep...

After all that shit you gave Obama for using a teleprompter, how do you feel about Trump reading word for word from a teleprompter? I'm assuming you're giving him high praise for using technology to its fullest to get his message across.
    Heh.

"I've always said, if you run for president, you shouldn't be allowed to use teleprompters,” Trump said in October. "Because you don't even know if the guy is smart."
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Well when you are gaffe-prone you start to reconsider the benefits of using it if you are against it. Every politician is even clinton, obama, biden, trump etc. Everyone says stupid shit at times. It's also part of trumps appeal too. He just says what comes to mind. That will stop if he becomes president.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-07-28 at 02:03 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Combined with the TV ratings for the DNC so far surpassing the RNC it's no wonder Trump is throwing his tirades trying so desperately to get press attention with his calling for Russia to, as Newt Gingrich once said, commit an act of war against America with a cyber attack.
    Sure but remember the DNC has been far more controversial then the RNC so far: Much bigger protests, Bernie delegates booing/walking out etc.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Unkempt View Post
    But if they found such classified materials in her deleted mail that would also prove Clinton is guilty of Obstruction of Justice and Perjury.

Personally, I compare this to any other whistleblower situation, Dems in the past have promoted and encourages whistle blowers to steal material from corporations and make them public to uncover corruption. Hell, we celebrate Anonymous when they go after corruption. How is this really any different than either of those situations.

The only reason this means anything is because Clinton has always been shady as hell, if the DNC wasn't trying to screw over Sanders the DNC email release would have been a non-story. I'm more concerned with what's uncovered opposed to how it's done honestly.
    It's different because it's asking one of Americas adversaries to spy against them. That is almost the very definition of treason.

Trump should have asked Americans to do the hacking or whatever, not an enemy.

Quote Originally Posted by Unkempt View Post
    But if they found such classified materials in her deleted mail that would also prove Clinton is guilty of Obstruction of Justice and Perjury.
    If police wander into my house and find a marijuana supply (which I don't have, to be clear), and they don't have a warrant, it would be inadmissible as evidence for any crime.

Let's all ride the Gish gallop.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    So, I'm curious, is Trump really that opposed to TPP? I mean he has made it a core issues, possibly the only issue he is consistent on, but he also was willing to essentially be a puppet president for John Kaisach if he would be his VP. Yet John Kaisach is in love with TPP?

Why would he be willing to turn over his presidency to a man supporting a policy Trump so virulently seems to oppose?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've got Trump's new campaign song right here:

Last edited by Reeve; 2016-07-28 at 05:26 AM.
    'Twas a cutlass swipe or an ounce of lead
    Or a yawing hole in a battered head
    And the scuppers clogged with rotting red
    And there they lay I damn me eyes
    All lookouts clapped on Paradise
    All souls bound just contrarywise, yo ho ho and a bottle of rum!

Deleted
    Donald Trump's AMA on Reddit

Excluding the admins that cucked the thread and nuked it from /r/all and the brigadiring from at least 5 subreddits to downvote and spam the thread, Trump delivered coherent answers to most of the issues with links to his website's platform for his plan. I'd have to give it a 8/10 in term of AMA's!

I'll try to repost major questions he answered:

Q: What is your campaign doing to ensure that we have a fair election?

A: Voter fraud is always a serious concern and authorities must be vigilant from keeping those from voting that are not authorized to do so.

Q: What role should NASA play in helping to Make America Great Again?

A: Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.

Q: How will you, as president, tackle this protected class of media elites without stepping on the first amendment rights of average Americans?

A: I have been very concerned about media bias and the total dishonesty of the press. I think new media is a great way to get out the truth.

Q: Will you curb H-1B abuse and make sure visas are going to people who want to become American, stay American, and make America great?

A: I have put forward a detailed plan for H-1B reform to protect American workers which can viewed on the immigration paper on my website. My plan is the exact opposite of Crooked Hillary Clinton.

Q: What will you do as President to ensure that myself and others can not only enjoy the security of having health insurance, but also afford to keep it?

A: One of the first things I will do is to repeal and replace disastrous Obamacare. I will put forward an amazing new plan, which will include many reforms, such as letting people buy insurance across state lines, increasing choice and competition, and bargaining for better, cheaper drug prices.

Q: What do you think is/are the reason(s) for Hillary refusing to hold any press conferences for such a huge amount of time?

A: Crooked Hillary Clinton will not do press conferences because she cannot explain her illegally deleted 33,000 emails, or her disaster in Libya, or her role pushing TPP (which she would 100% approve if she got the chance), or her support for a 550% increase in Syrian refugees, etc.

Q: What would say to a young college student like myself who is considering a job in law enforcement, but might have been discouraged by the recent attacks on police?

A: We will always stand with and support our nation's amazing police. There is nothing more honorable then serving your community and your country as a law enforcement officer. My administration will protect those who protect us. Thank you to all the incredible police officers in our country tonight.

Q: Which US president do you admire the most?

A: There have been many amazing Presidents in American history, including George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan, all of whom I greatly admire.

Q: What is the most important thing you would like to convey about yourself and your policy positions to the people who voted for Bernie in the primary but are now considering either staying home or voting third party in November?

A: Though Bernie is exhausted and has given up on his revolution, many of his voters still want to keep up the fight. I expect that millions of Bernie voters will refuse to vote for Hillary because of her support for the War in Iraq, the invasion of Libya, NAFTA and TPP, and of course because she is totally bought and sold by special interests. She and her husband have been paid millions and millions by global corporations and powerful interests who will control her every decision. She is their puppet, and they pull the strings. We welcome with open arms all voters who want an honest government and to fix our rigged system so it works for the people. This includes fixing one of Bernie's biggest issues, our terrible trade deals that strip our country of its jobs and wealth.

Q: Are you getting tired of winning?

A: I am never tired of winning, and as your president I will win for you, the American people. I'm with you!

Q: Mr. Trump, what do you feel is the greatest issue facing young Americans today?

A: The question most young people ask me is about the rising cost of education, terrible student debt and total lack of jobs. Youth unemployment is through the roof, and millions more are underemployed. It's a total disaster! I will create millions of new jobs, reform our education system, and work to free young Americans from the awful burden of debt.

Q: What do you say to people like me who are on the fence about voting 3rd party(Johnson/Stein) or for you?

A: Americans in every party are tired of our rigged system and corrupt politicians, and want to reform our government so it no longer benefits the powerful at the expense of everyone else. They know I will fix it so it works for them and their families. Hillary Clinton's message is that things will never change. My message is that things have to change, and they have to change right now. We have to change a foreign policy that has led us to one economic disaster after another, and an economic policy that has failed our poorest citizens. We will never fix a rigged system by relying on the people who rigged it in the first place. I am going to return the government to the people. Together, we will Make America Great Again.
    Last edited by mmoc0127ab56ff; 2016-07-28 at 06:20 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ForLoveOfMe View Post
    Donald Trump's AMA on Reddit

Excluding the admins that cucked the thread and nuked it from /r/all and the brigadiring from at least 5 subreddits to downvote and spam the thread, Trump delivered coherent answers to most of the issues with links to his website's platform for his plan. I'd have to give it a 8/10 in term of AMA's!

I'll try to repost major questions he answered:

Q: What is your campaign doing to ensure that we have a fair election?

A: Voter fraud is always a serious concern and authorities must be vigilant from keeping those from voting that are not authorized to do so.

Q: What role should NASA play in helping to Make America Great Again?

A: Honestly I think NASA is wonderful! America has always led the world in space exploration.

Q: How will you, as president, tackle this protected class of media elites without stepping on the first amendment rights of average Americans?

A: I have been very concerned about media bias and the total dishonesty of the press. I think new media is a great way to get out the truth.

Q: Will you curb H-1B abuse and make sure visas are going to people who want to become American, stay American, and make America great?

A: I have put forward a detailed plan for H-1B reform to protect American workers which can viewed on the immigration paper on my website. My plan is the exact opposite of Crooked Hillary Clinton.

Q: What will you do as President to ensure that myself and others can not only enjoy the security of having health insurance, but also afford to keep it?

A: One of the first things I will do is to repeal and replace disastrous Obamacare. I will put forward an amazing new plan, which will include many reforms, such as letting people buy insurance across state lines, increasing choice and competition, and bargaining for better, cheaper drug prices.

Q: What do you think is/are the reason(s) for Hillary refusing to hold any press conferences for such a huge amount of time?

A: Crooked Hillary Clinton will not do press conferences because she cannot explain her illegally deleted 33,000 emails, or her disaster in Libya, or her role pushing TPP (which she would 100% approve if she got the chance), or her support for a 550% increase in Syrian refugees, etc.

Q: What would say to a young college student like myself who is considering a job in law enforcement, but might have been discouraged by the recent attacks on police?

A: We will always stand with and support our nation's amazing police. There is nothing more honorable then serving your community and your country as a law enforcement officer. My administration will protect those who protect us. Thank you to all the incredible police officers in our country tonight.

Q: Which US president do you admire the most?

A: There have been many amazing Presidents in American history, including George Washington, Abraham Lincoln, Dwight Eisenhower and Ronald Reagan, all of whom I greatly admire.

QWhat is the most important thing you would like to convey about yourself and your policy positions to the people who voted for Bernie in the primary but are now considering either staying home or voting third party in November?

A: Though Bernie is exhausted and has given up on his revolution, many of his voters still want to keep up the fight. I expect that millions of Bernie voters will refuse to vote for Hillary because of her support for the War in Iraq, the invasion of Libya, NAFTA and TPP, and of course because she is totally bought and sold by special interests. She and her husband have been paid millions and millions by global corporations and powerful interests who will control her every decision. She is their puppet, and they pull the strings. We welcome with open arms all voters who want an honest government and to fix our rigged system so it works for the people. This includes fixing one of Bernie's biggest issues, our terrible trade deals that strip our country of its jobs and wealth.

Q: Are you getting tired of winning?

A: I am never tired of winning, and as your president I will win for you, the American people. I'm with you!

Q: Mr. Trump, what do you feel is the greatest issue facing young Americans today?

A: The question most young people ask me is about the rising cost of education, terrible student debt and total lack of jobs. Youth unemployment is through the roof, and millions more are underemployed. It's a total disaster! I will create millions of new jobs, reform our education system, and work to free young Americans from the awful burden of debt.

Q: What do you say to people like me who are on the fence about voting 3rd party(Johnson/Stein) or for you?

A: Americans in every party are tired of our rigged system and corrupt politicians, and want to reform our government so it no longer benefits the powerful at the expense of everyone else. They know I will fix it so it works for them and their families. Hillary Clinton's message is that things will never change. My message is that things have to change, and they have to change right now. We have to change a foreign policy that has led us to one economic disaster after another, and an economic policy that has failed our poorest citizens. We will never fix a rigged system by relying on the people who rigged it in the first place. I am going to return the government to the people. Together, we will Make America Great Again.
    Funny how he says that he admires Lincoln when he knows very little of him (1) Also wow such answers much detail.

(1) https://www.washingtonpost.com/blogs...-just-noticed/

10+ Year Old Account

Oh, it gets better.

http://nation.time.com/2013/11/07/ob...-minimum-wage/
    President Barack Obama supports legislation to raise the federal minimum wage to $10 per, a White House official confirmed to TIME.
    http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...0-minimum-wage
    Senate Republicans on Wednesday blocked legislation from Democrats that would increase the federal minimum wage from $7.25 to $10.10 an hour.
    http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-minimum-wage/
    In an interview Tuesday evening, Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump said he supports raising the minimum wage by more than one-third.

The real-estate tycoon, who has frequently deviated from historic Republican orthodoxy on economic matters, said on Fox News Channel that he would increase the federal minimum wage from the current $7.25 per hour to $10.
    I'm going to laugh when Repugnican heads start exploding. And then I'm going to laugh again when they die from strokes after Trump loses.
    Impeach the MF.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post
    Funny how he says that he admires Lincoln when he knows very little of him (1) Also wow such answers much detail.

Guy answers hundreds of questions on different issues. Why can't they all be book long answers?!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bollocks View Post

Yeah that AMA if accurate was as vacous as his normal shit.
    What are we gonna do now? Taking off his turban, they said, is this man a Jew?
    'Cause they're working for the clampdown
    They put up a poster saying we earn more than you!
    When we're working for the clampdown
    We will teach our twisted speech To the young believers
    We will train our blue-eyed men To be young believers

Quote Originally Posted by FeedsOnDevTears View Post
    Oh, it gets better.

http://nation.time.com/2013/11/07/ob...-minimum-wage/

http://thehill.com/blogs/floor-actio...0-minimum-wage

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...-minimum-wage/

I'm going to laugh when Repugnican heads start exploding. And then I'm going to laugh again when they die from strokes after Trump loses.
    Republicans support raising the minimum wage.

https://blog.dol.gov/2016/07/22/7-fa...-minimum-wage/

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Barnabas View Post
    Republicans support raising the minimum wage.

https://blog.dol.gov/2016/07/22/7-fa...-minimum-wage/
    That's right, only conservatives and libertarians doubt it because they don't like govt. fixing the market by minimum wage that in term fixes the prices.

7+ Year Old Account
    Guy answers hundreds of questions on different issues. Why can't they all be book long answers?!
    He had time to prepare though and out of the 12 questions 9 are one liners and answer to trivial things. I specially loved his answer towards the H-1B abuse. I'll do the opposite of what hillary does. They guy doesn't add substance to his answers and do not provide any detail whatsoever. Bernie's AMA was better, Obama’s AMA while answering to 10 questions at least he provided möre than one line answers and actually gave detail on what he planned to do. Even Alex jones provided more detail

That's right, only conservatives and libertarians doubt it because they don't like govt. fixing the market by minimum wage that in term fixes the prices.
    Honestly I'd rather pay be negotiated by sector instead of a flat across the board minimum wage. But working with what we have by raising it will provide a short term boost. Smart people looking for a good field to get in on the cheap will go into refrigeration and hvac since our environmental laws are about to change dramatically. You won't have to worry about a minimum wage increase since you'll be making more than that.
    Last edited by Barnabas; 2016-07-28 at 06:40 AM.