Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Collegeguy View Post
    Hippies and their "medical benefits".
    I couldn't pick up the Lagrange the woman was speaking but it sounds like perhaps Eastern European or Russian? I very much doubt it's some hippie new age shit and more likely some old country bumpkin type stuff from the old country that has been presumably passed down for generations.
    Rudimentary creatures of blood and flesh. You touch my mind, fumbling in ignorance, incapable of understanding.
    You exist because we allow it, and you will end because we demand it.

Sovereign
    Mass Effect

Quote Originally Posted by Fahrenheit View Post
    it sounds like perhaps Eastern European or Russian?
    It is not a Slavic language. Maybe Gypsy, Romanian or Asian.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Powerogue View Post
    That baby isn't making any sound by the end. Good grief I hope it's still alive.
    Of course it is alive. Have you ever had a baby?

Quote Originally Posted by Tackhisis View Post
    Of course it is alive. Have you ever had a baby?
    I've had people insist while holding babies of that size you have to constantly support their tiny, incredibly fragile neck. Then she holds the freaking thing by the head and shakes it like crazy and it stops moving or making any noise.
    Quote Originally Posted by Aucald View Post
    Having the authority to do a thing doesn't make it just, moral, or even correct.

Herald of the Titans Putin-Chan's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xandrigity View Post
    Ppl like that should be sterilized.
    I'd personally prefer an anesthesia free castration for her, no tube-tying, no vasectomy, no drugs, let's go medieval.
    Last edited by Putin-Chan; 2016-07-28 at 02:16 AM.
    You could have the world in the palm of your hands
    You still might drop it

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by grandpab View Post
    Never seen baby yoga?

That is like an And1 mixtape with babies instead of basketballs.
    I like sandwiches

Deleted
    I love how a video like this shows how insincere people are. On one side, they hate on humans, call for overpopulation, react to every news in this cynical way as it is normal in the internet. And when a living lump of human flesh is then shown like that they suddenly crawl back to the morals they have been embossed with (by really interesting methods nowadays) over and over again. So they want more or they want less or do they just not know it and the unknown others that pollute the world vanish in silence?

isnt that the right way to wash a baby?

ive never had kids.

all joking aside that video did make me laugh but it was horrifying at the same time, kinda like a train wreck u saw a long time ago.

Quote Originally Posted by Saevio View Post
    I must admit I was shocked at first but after doing further research on this video I discovered this on snopes. http://www.snopes.com/politics/crime/babyvideo.asp

The woman is doing what is considered to be a controversial but very legal practice of dynastic gymnastics or baby yoga. It is in Russia. And while to some it may be child abuse, in Russia it is not. Therefore, Facebook is not "allowing a video to stay up of child abuse", they are allowing a video to stay up showing a legal practice in another country.
    I cant watch that. Just the first 10 seconds were enough to tell me that person knows NOTHING about a childs bone structure. I hope those people burn, literally. I want them burned alive until they are charcoals.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    What? No way the baby's neck can handle its body weight. Haven't you ever heard or seen PSAs that instruct people to never shake a baby? Babies are proportionately smaller than adults or even kids, but they're also much WEAKER than adults or kids. Babies are literally born so weak that they can't even really move on their own.
    They can't move on their own because they don't have muscles properly formed, and the brain hasn't learned to move yet. Muscles have very little to do here.

I don't know what does PSA mean.
    Not all humans live in USA.

And I'm with Master of Coins and Gracin on this one. People here are acting as if they've never seen a real baby. Babies can cry their hearts out even if nothing's happening (undressing them for bath, touching water) and then immediatelly go silent because something unexpected happened, but still nothing dangerous - ex. changing position, seeing something new, water being poured on their head during bath. Unless some doctor comes here and states that this kid has been injured (pretty much it hasn't - who would upload a video of that?) I'm not going to cast any judgement.
    I have enough of EA ruining great franchises and studios, forcing DRM and Origin on their games, releasing incomplete games only to sell day-1 DLCs or spill dozens of DLCs, and then saying it, and microtransactions, is what players want, stopping players from giving EA games poor reviews, as well as deflecting complaints with cheap PR tricks.

I'm not going to buy any game by EA as long as they continue those practices.

I can see plenty of people's maternal/paternal instincts are going haywire after hearing a baby cry, especially when it's directly resulting from this "bath-time".

Little curious on the effect of the baby after that. I can't say if it's a healthy practice or not but to my understanding, their joints rather fragile. Couldn't she like dislocate something with that kind of motion?
    The wise wolf who's pride is her wisdom isn't so sharp as drunk.

http://gawker.com/5737061/baby-swing...ho-survived-it
    http://gawker.com/5726703/this-baby-...-be-real-right
    http://gawker.com/5727051/baby-swing...eo-more-babies

Seems like a Russian/Eastern European practice....in regards to the woman in the video, she was clearly in the wrong, baby was clearly unhappy with the treatment (if not in pain, or experiencing some sort of injury).

The "she shut up" comment in English from the woman off-camera (regarding the baby, who stopped crying at some point near the end of the video) was also pretty fucked up.

10+ Year Old Account
    I swear we had this thread last year, I remember seeing it anyways.

These actions could easily hurt the child dislocated elbow, broken collarbone or head injuries. When my daughter was a young toddler I dislocated her elbow(nursemaids elbow) by picking her up by the hands during play. It became a continuous thing after that for a year or so. Holding her hands while walking and if she tripped, she'd likely dislocate it again. Luckily an older nurse taught me about it, told me how to fix it myself without the ER visits. It really sucked though, the blood curdling screams and to fix it was to hurt her more.. ugh awful feeling.

Now that's how you train your kids. Kid is going to be an alpha for sure.
    "I'm not stuck in the trench, I'm maintaining my rating."

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Celista View Post
    http://gawker.com/5737061/baby-swing...ho-survived-it
    http://gawker.com/5726703/this-baby-...-be-real-right
    http://gawker.com/5727051/baby-swing...eo-more-babies

Seems like a Russian/Eastern European practice....in regards to the woman in the video, she was clearly in the wrong, baby was clearly unhappy with the treatment (if not in pain, or experiencing some sort of injury).

The "she shut up" comment in English from the woman off-camera (regarding the baby, who stopped crying at some point near the end of the video) was also pretty fucked up.
    Yup, someone posted a snopes link in an earlier page. It's apparently a legitimate "baby yoga" thing but doctors are... skeptical of it, to say the least.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

10+ Year Old Account
    Fucking sick bastard. Lock her up.