Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by gcsmith View Post
    People keep saying 2nd of 3rd week of august, but that was for DH's not the invasions themselves.

- - - Updated - - -

the invasions are happening before the broken shore, they're what inspire us to attack there
    So you can start farming items from the event but you can't turn them?

That doesn't make a whole lot of sense to me.

You get the quests to "stop" the invasion just after the Broken Shore scenario, as far as I remember after playing PTR/Beta.

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

You get the quests to "stop" the invasion just after the Broken Shore scenario, as far as I remember after playing PTR/Beta.
    Pretty much. My money is on invasions, dh, broken shore and demon hunter coming out around august 17th

Quote Originally Posted by Shirofune View Post

They said the invasions ramp up, makes sense you can't hand them in for a while. Also, if the invasions come in on the 17th, 13 days don't exactly give a lot of time for ramping...
    For the Alliance, and for Azeroth!

They said the invasions ramp up, makes sense you can't hand them in for a while. Also, if the invasions come in on the 17th, 13 days don't exactly give a lot of time for ramping...
    That's why I was hoping for Broken Shore/DHs and the begggining of invasions to actually come earlier, like the week of 8th.

10+ Year Old Account
    If they originally planned for it to happen mid-august I hope they will reconsider. It doesn't exactly take long to accustom these class changes, and the motivation to keep farming HFC is low. I think the sudden surge in players will soon go away if they don't show us something new and shiny.

Deleted
    The demon invasion does not have to start on a reset day. It is already in the game just not active. In principle it can happen from one moment to the next, just as they enable the seasonal events.

Before Cataclysm I remember standing in IF. Suddenly the elemental invasion began.

I guess we will see the first step very soon.

Elemental Lord Felfaadaern Darkterror's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by FelPlague View Post
    scource? why would they start on a thursday?
    idk, but servers will be down for 2 hours on that day.

"I Am Vengeance. I Am The Night. I Am Felfáádaern!"

10+ Year Old Account
    No one has mentioned the Dark Whispers event...

I bet we'll see glimpses starting today.

I think the invasions will be realeased with DH's,maybe we can have some informations from the QeA this friday,it's about demon hunters.

7+ Year Old Account
    I think we will get early DH access before invasions begin, or perhaps simultaneously. So yea, a few weeks to wait.
    However.....what is the deal with the Doomsayers that are supposed to spawn in Orgrimmar and Stormwind?

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nemah View Post
    Is your life so very empty?
    Asks the guy who randomly starts with amother guy simply asking a question. Makes sense
    Sylvaeres-Azkial-Pailerth @Proudmoore

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Prada View Post
    I think we will get early DH access before invasions begin, or perhaps simultaneously. So yea, a few weeks to wait.
    However.....what is the deal with the Doomsayers that are supposed to spawn in Orgrimmar and Stormwind?
    They have spawned.

10+ Year Old Account
    Legion are stuck in traffic, there's a large queue of entities attempting to destroy azeroth so they'll be here as quickly as they can!

Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    We need to wait another week for them?
    You say you want invasions, but you really don't.

Quote Originally Posted by iTei View Post
    We need to wait another week for them?

Believe me, they are not worth it being excited about

This was my thought. Maybe by ramping up they mean unlocking more parts of the pre launch event? If that's not the case and they truly mean zone invasions, well...idk 13 days. Even if they did it the second week. I think their plan right before legion launch is all 6 zones being invaded at once. But even then. I wonder what formula the have in mind for the "ramp."

At this point without garrisons to make gold with, I get bored so quick with this game... I tried to collect toys for in my toybox, so I went to Vale of the Eternal Blossoms to get the toy from Sahn Tidehunter... Then I use Cross Realm Assist and see ten people doing exactly the same and I'm like "Well fuck this shit".

Quote Originally Posted by JustRob View Post
    At this point without garrisons to make gold with, I get bored so quick with this game... I tried to collect toys for in my toybox, so I went to Vale of the Eternal Blossoms to get the toy from Sahn Tidehunter... Then I use Cross Realm Assist and see ten people doing exactly the same and I'm like "Well fuck this shit".
    I'm pretty (and sadly) pro at camping rares, but yeah, I've given up on it for now; I'm suddenly put into a new phase (which is obvious because the mobs surrounding the rare suddenly appear at the same time), and so my respawn timer is now useless. I spent 3 hours at Kal'tik the Blight in Vale lat night, and never saw it respawn.

Quote Originally Posted by coprax View Post
    Believe me, they are not worth it being excited about
    I don't think anyone is "excited" for them, people are just bored AF and want something new to do.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dacoolist View Post
    invasions soon come.

they will hit on thursday July 28th, and progress until it's completion
    Is there by chance a source on that?
    You can't take what ya can't see... *rolls d20* You rolled a natural 20* The skill of stealth is successful.

Duelingnexus name: Jaina1337
    Blizzard Battle Tag: Jaina1337#1396