Deleted
    What are the iL of the sims people link here or is that a stupid question?

I honestly don't know...I just use the basic Havoc template they have since you can't pull an Armory for one yet.
    Probably end tier heroic...possibly mythic

Don't know if the set bonuses are even in it yet.

Doesn't really matter though as "max gear" is all Blizzard uses to balance anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by HelloMotto View Post
    What are the iL of the sims people link here or is that a stupid question?
    it is in the sims but its 840 with 888 weap

Has there been any PrePatch sims yet? Would love to see what stuff looks like for it

"There has only ever been, only ever will be... one Azshara."
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...nring/advanced

Hey can anyone send me a link to the demon hunter discord? Would appreciate it

Quote Originally Posted by omin View Post
    Hey can anyone send me a link to the demon hunter discord? Would appreciate it
    Believe it's https://discord.gg/0enuZ4FBFlxVCokS

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Vanyali View Post
    In front of the boss.

You camera turn and VR across the boss.

Got my hands on the gif demonstrating it today:

Lose one or two AAs at most, end up inside the boss halfway through, land in range even on smaller bosses
    What are your unit frames and fury bar addons?

- - - Updated - - -

Demon Blade's is the worst talent ever implemented into a game in the history of like ever. Seriously that thing is DREADFUL. I hope it gets changed asap because I really don't want to take it if it actually ends up being the best ST dps talent.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinsla View Post
    What are your unit frames and fury bar addons?

- - - Updated - - -

Demon Blade's is the worst talent ever implemented into a game in the history of like ever. Seriously that thing is DREADFUL. I hope it gets changed asap because I really don't want to take it if it actually ends up being the best ST dps talent.
    I believe the UI is from ElvUI, and the fury bar is just a weakaura (this isnt van's gif)

DB is really not that bad at level 110, you generally have enough filler, i prefer to be gcd capped to but its not as bad as....say RoP

How I'm fckn tired to read those "i dont like it, remove it" shenanigans. Like every second lfr hero out here thinks that it's his duty to post how he hates DB and how "fun" Momentum is. I do really hope DB will stay the best in tier just to make you suffer and stop playing DH.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chematus View Post
    How I'm fckn tired to read those "i dont like it, remove it" shenanigans. Like every second lfr hero out here thinks that it's his duty to post how he hates DB and how "fun" Momentum is. I do really hope DB will stay the best in tier just to make you suffer and stop playing DH.
    Yes it's getting annoying lately, people complaining about this or that talent, yet they don't understand it's a choice.
    I come across a quiet river, that wonders through the trees.
    I stare into its running waters and fall unto my knees.
    In resignation to the forest, that's held me for so long.
    I close my eyes and drift away into nature's evensong.

Quote Originally Posted by Mefistophelis View Post
    Yes it's getting annoying lately, people complaining about this or that talent, yet they don't understand it's a choice.
    except its not a choice if you intend to do mythic raiding....

Deleted
    If anybody don't like DB, don't take it or play another class.
    Nobody forces you to play a DH AND take the DB talent.

Yeh man, how DARE i enjoy every aspect of a class bar 1 talent, and then hope that talent isn't the best, I'm literally the scum of the earth

Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    except its not a choice if you intend to do mythic raiding....
    In that case you can suck it up. If you're doing cutting edge mythic raiding, you signed up to play whatever is absolutely the best, regardless of your feelings about it. The best talent/class won't always be one you enjoy.

The talent is fine and a lot of people enjoy it. There is no obligation to make every talent appeal to every player (that would be an incredibly dull game indeed).

Quote Originally Posted by nethara View Post
    In that case you can suck it up. If you're doing cutting edge mythic raiding, you signed up to play whatever is absolutely the best, regardless of your feelings about it. The best talent/class won't always be one you enjoy.

The talent is fine and a lot of people enjoy it. There is no obligation to make every talent appeal to every player (that would be an incredibly dull game indeed).
    And i fully intend to suck it up, however i am more than allowed to HOPE that it isn't the best talent

Blizz already said DB is too strong atm and willb e tuned down, as it shouldn't be the strongest talent because of the passive nature.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zeeket View Post
    Yeh man, how DARE i enjoy every aspect of a class bar 1 talent, and then hope that talent isn't the best, I'm literally the scum of the earth
    Oh my god. It was not meant as you understand it...

Quote Originally Posted by Darometh View Post
    Blizz already said DB is too strong atm and willb e tuned down, as it shouldn't be the strongest talent because of the passive nature.
    And they already nerfed DB, maybe there will be some more tuning. But in this moment, the talents are more or less ok.

Quote Originally Posted by nethara View Post
    You're 100% right!

Deleted
    How ironic for someone defending an auto attack spec to be complaining about "LFR heroes."

It is an objectively badly designed talent and poor implementation of something in a video game. Doesn't fit class fantasy, doesn't promote play interaction or skill, it's an all around terrible, terrible talent.

Like someone already mentioned, "don't take it" isn't an option for mythic raiders. Min maxers will always take the most optimal talents and gear etc. If Demon Blade's are the best simming dps, then I'll have to take that. Unfortunately.

How ironic for someone defending an auto attack spec to be complaining about "LFR heroes."
    Defending? Nah, just telling annoying people to stop being annoying

It is an objectively badly designed talent and poor implementation of something in a video game. Doesn't fit class fantasy, doesn't promote play interaction or skill, it's an all around terrible, terrible talent.
    In case you didnt notice Havoc has overall bad design, that's not one talent problem.

Like someone already mentioned, "don't take it" isn't an option for mythic raiders. Min maxers will always take the most optimal talents and gear etc. If Demon Blade's are the best simming dps, then I'll have to take that. Unfortunately.
    So why do y'all keep whining about it?

Deleted
    Defending? Nah, just telling annoying people to stop being annoying

In case you didnt notice Havoc has overall bad design, that's not one talent problem.

So why do y'all keep whining about it?
    How is Havoc badly designed?