Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Gorgodeus View Post
    Why would anyone want to do that?
    Because his goal is to get gold for Legion, and the best way to do that in the current game design is to get a job and buy the gold from Blizzard.

10+ Year Old Account
    WoW economy -> gogogogo

Quote Originally Posted by Rias View Post
    Free wow for life.
    If your time is worthless. Monthly sub costs two hours of a minimum wage job in the US. If you spend more time than that getting your token gold, you're wasting your life.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCola View Post
    Because his goal is to get gold for Legion, and the best way to do that in the current game design is to get a job and buy the gold from Blizzard.
    Except you don't need gold if your free time is spent working a 2nd or 3rd job.

Quote Originally Posted by melodramocracy View Post
    I'd shoot myself in the face rather than spend 5 hours a day farming.
    But that's effectively what having a job is :P
    ..and so he left, with terrible power in shaking hands.

Quote Originally Posted by HappyCola View Post
    If your time is worthless. Monthly sub costs two hours of a minimum wage job in the US.
    Yeah, go find a job where you only work 2 hours. OP is in EU btw.

Flip the AH. Get an AH AddOn such as Auctionator for price history and create an alt purely for AH flipping. Make sure you get as much bank and bag space as possible and start buying and selling items.

It's very unlikely you'd make gold on the first day, but if you keep doing that every few days and spend about a hour max on it, you can easily cash in about 50k per week for about 3 hours effort. Of course, the more time you spend on it, the more you'll make as well. For a profit of 50k per week you do need about 20k gold (max) of starting cash though.

The main thing you need to focus on is that you stock up on tons of items which you buy from the AH and that you don't sell them until the time is right. (Hence why you need tons of bank space, get your own guild bank if possible.) For most items that's a few days max. Though for items such as holidays items it's a few months, but it's still profit. It's the best to do a combination of both so you can make tons of money on the short and long term.)

That's the way I'm using to make money anyway. And the more you get used to it, the better you'll be able to predict what will be profitable or not on AH for the coming period. I'm now making about 100k a week for just about 2 hours of effort every week. Of course my my bank is stocked up to the brim with items at this point.

5-6 hours a day? The AH.
    1) Load the amount of weight I would deadlift onto the bench
    2) Unrack
    3) Crank out 15 reps
    4) Be ashamed of constantly skipping leg day

Strip club?

Must Do:Bastion of Twilight,Firelands and Blackwing descent.

Choices:ICC,Trial of the Crusader,Black temple,Maghteridon's Lair,Sartharion(Just kill the boss and the entire raid will come to the middle).DragonSoul.Sunwell.

Not Recommended:The Eye,Karazhan,Ulduar.

Don't do:Vanilla Raids(Unless you are runing for Transmogs),the rest of the TBc Raids(Again,unless you are runing for mogs.)

You take a summer job for 2-4 weeks, which at minimum wage translates to 1-2M gold. Or a part time side job for a few months. In the (western) EU it's even better since the token is worth twice as much gold than in the US.

If I had an extra five or six hours a day I wouldn't use that time to make pretend money. Unless you love doing the same thing in a game over and over and over to get gold, which makes sense because you are enjoying yourself, why would you farm for gold when a coupel hours of real-world tedium can buy you more gold than you can farm in two hours?

Just sayin'.

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Few min each raid on 25man HC? Yeah right... Have you even watched the video?
    Few minutes is an exgaggration but about a half hour to an hour it takes per raid depending on how many bosses and how much trash. But it is pretty easy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Spinster View Post
    If I had an extra five or six hours a day I wouldn't use that time to make pretend money. Unless you love doing the same thing in a game over and over and over to get gold, which makes sense because you are enjoying yourself, why would you farm for gold when a coupel hours of real-world tedium can buy you more gold than you can farm in two hours?

Just sayin'.
    I wouldn't want to spend anymore real life money on this game than I absolutely have to. I enjoy farming to gold. Now I don't spend 5 to 6 hours everyday at it that is insane but when I have the time I run old raids, level and sell battle pets, sell transmog gear etc... I find it relaxing to do at my own pace when I want to. Sometimes going on a killing rampage in the game can make a bad day better.
    And once one gets some gold together they have to a lot less farming and can flip things on he ah which takes next to no time.

I usually spend maybe 3-4 hours a week farming rogue dice. Easy 100k+/week depeding on drops. I get anywhere between 2-8 of them per hour, selling them at 20k each. I usually get more than I can sell, so I only farm for a day and spend the rest of the week selling them in trade. They do sell pretty fast though. However, I don't think this method is as efficient as it used to be, seeing as they nerfed realm hopping in this patch. It's probably much, much less efficient now.
    Last edited by Justin-Sane; 2016-07-28 at 02:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    How much gold? Enough to pay people to do it for me, thereby being a slave owner and having that continue to cycle up to more gold, more slaves? That'd be pretty sweet. I'd then be doing it 24-7, or... THEY would be doing it 24/7 and during those hours, Chloe Bennet and Lili Simmons would be my personal slam pieces.
    Thats not how slaves work

Quote Originally Posted by markos82 View Post
    Few min each raid on 25man HC? Yeah right... Have you even watched the video?
    I did a timed run of H25 Firelands... Hunter. Started at my garrison and ended at my garrison... 22 mins 2 second2 exactly.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm lucky to get An hour+ each day. I made most of my gold from working the AH, GCG and selling heroic/Mythic raids with guild groups

Even a kid can mow one lawn a day (about an hour) for $40 and buy two tokens selling for a total of 80k gold in US.

Fastest gold per hour there is.

- - - Updated - - -

As for the best gold in game... it recently was nerfed. I cvame back to game and have spent 30 mins in game every single day for about 3 months... made over 4 million gold with the garrison's tailoring and JC building, garrison missions/shipyard missions.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maudib View Post
    Even a kid can mow one lawn a day (about an hour) for $40 and buy two tokens selling for a total of 80k gold in US.

Fastest gold per hour there is.
    Where do you find people to Pay $40 to mow their lawn?? Where can i get in on this!?
    if it takes an hour to mow a lawn, and i mow 10 lawns/day =$400 / day! I could retire every winter with that money.

Post and repost auctions