Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    For me, I do love the combat of GW2 but I hate the PVP in it. Maybe more focus on PVE but I would want the holy trinity since I love healing and tanking.

go back in time to before release and add a group finder, because sitting outside dungeons at max level spamming for hours without finding a group drove a ton of people away.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by pacox View Post
    You mean back pieces? You can hide those.
    Yes.
    I don't refer to hide mine, but other people's backpack.

raise the limit of chars that you can level.. i stopped playing because of the 5 chars limit

and MOUNTS flying mounts to make life easy
    Last edited by stresskiller; 2016-07-28 at 03:19 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    I stopped playing due to the lack of Aus/NZ servers.

Sure during leveling it was fine, but at high level play with so many things balanced around dodging/reacting I got sick of the ridiculous delay with everything and quit.
    WoW Character: Wintel - Frostmourne (OCE)
    Gaming rig: i7 7700K, GTX 1080 Ti, 16GB DDR4, BenQ 144hz 1440p

Signature art courtesy of Blitzkatze

Quote Originally Posted by Xuvial View Post
    I stopped playing due to the lack of Aus/NZ servers.

Sure during leveling it was fine, but at high level play with so many things balanced around dodging/reacting I got sick of the ridiculous delay with everything and quit.
    I had big issues with lag where I previously lived. Glad it's not an issue now but I can feel your pain. I used to play WOW with a 400-600 odd ping and with HC's it gets to be hit and miss sometimes.

1st step: delete dredge race from game

Actually make the game with the features that was talked about before launch. And make it more of a true successor to Guild Wars 1 instead of some mutated experiment that is Guild Wars in name only.

I would change LFG so that groups get taken out when their map is full. Fed up with joining groups only to get the "map full" message nine times out of ten.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Herald of the Titans Lotus Victoria's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    I would change LFG so that groups get taken out when their map is full. Fed up with joining groups only to get the "map full" message nine times out of ten.
    I can relate to that.