Game breaking ElvUI bug. Changes and duplicates action bar buttons at random.

So I'm using ElvUI and during combat, at random, my action bars get completely mixed up. Suddenly I'll be casting mounts instead of my normal skills. And when I quickly try put my skills back on my bars, they also appear on my mount bar. Please help me fix this because I simply can't raid like this.
    Btw, I basically never use shift, ctrl or alt, and I've already unbound the blizzard action bar scroll keybind.

10+ Year Old Account
    Take this to their forums, you're much more likely to receive a timely answer/fix
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaerys View Post
    Gaze upon the field in which I grow my fucks, and see that it is barren.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamidroon View Post
    So I'm using ElvUI and during combat, at random, my action bars get completely mixed up. Suddenly I'll be casting mounts instead of my normal skills. And when I quickly try put my skills back on my bars, they also appear on my mount bar. Please help me fix this because I simply can't raid like this.
    Btw, I basically never use shift, ctrl or alt, and I've already unbound the blizzard action bar scroll keybind.
    What class do you play? I ask because the bars can page to new bars for certain abilities (think stealth). Personally, I remove the text that allows this in options menu.

You might have used Ctrl + Scroll Wheel to change your action bars. Unbind them in the Keybindings. The same can occur with Ctrl + Numbers on the Num Pad as well I believe. It's been ages since I fixed this issue for myself, and I've not seen it since I removed the keybinds, nor have I seen it in the 7.0 ElvUI