Page 6 of 240 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Cleavestorm View Post
    First of all it is a talent.
    seeing as you are well-versed in both in Ret and fecal gameplay, I'd like to have you know Ret baseline AoE consists of, well , Divine Storm and that's it.
    Of course this Move easily trumples pathetic baseline abilities durids have, the likes of Swipe and Thrash.
    second of all it is a DPS loss
    This is where I am most pleased to say that I totally agree with you.
    a 18 sec cd, 2700% WPD combogenerator, with 3 charges, and low energycost is easiliy detected as a straigh DPS loss.

Hmmm i see you know a lot about Ferals
    Just as much as you know about Retribution "constant cleave, solid AoE, amazing Burst Aoe".

First of all it is a talent, second of all it is a DPS loss and third of all it has 15 sec recharge time. Hmmm i see you know a lot about Ferals, at least enough to call other people retard. Good job.
    Nobody here cares about ferals. We're here because we play Paladins, not your shitty furry fetish class. Get outta here please and thanks.

Can't come into a paladin sub forum and expect everyone to know how to play a feral Druid. That's not what we're here to discuss.

Quote Originally Posted by Nemmar View Post
    The explosion is not credited as damage for the ring user. It credits everyone.

As for GBoM, it is bugged atm. Don't use it on pet classes even if they are top DPS.

Still... we are far from the top spots atm, so i'm not surprised to see people getting benched.
    You think you PVE guys have it hard =) wait till next arena season will begin, any Ret who will try to join a non-yolo RBG grp above 1.8kcr, will be laughed at, told in a very unpleasant way that he is a nub for playing that spec and the group will not carry a dead weight =) lovely, right? and unlike in Raids while your guild has it on farm, they bring its alts, in PvP guess what there is no on farm, there is always competition and ppl wont invite a Ret 1st month of arena nor the last month of the season =) so ya lol

- - - Updated - - -

But you get Ashbringer mates... truth is Ret now requires minimum brain while previously it required no brain. So people complain because they are facing minimum challenge This is not trolling but i don't see a single bad thing in Judgment window as has 75%+ uptime and with 25%-30% haste uptime is 100%+ so irrelevant again.

Ret has constant cleave, solid AoE, amazing Burst Aoe with Wake of Ashes and Auto-bubble if you will skip steed and prefer to not use eyes during raid encounters but have auto-continue button class is fine. Look at Feral, 0 cleave, 0 aoe and medium damage with 9-12 ramp up time.

Compared to feral Ret is an amazing class to play.
    When making such statements, please make sure in the future you state "from PVE pov" since any sub 2k pvper will just laugh at your statement and comparing Ret to Feral asp "Compared to feral Ret is an amazing class to play" i can not believe you actually wrote that

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Snegovik View Post
    You think you PVE guys have it hard =) wait till next arena season will begin, any Ret who will try to join a non-yolo RBG grp above 1.8kcr, will be laughed at, told in a very unpleasant way that he is a nub for playing that spec and the group will not carry a dead weight =) lovely, right? and unlike in Raids while your guild has it on farm, they bring its alts, in PvP guess what there is no on farm, there is always competition and ppl wont invite a Ret 1st month of arena nor the last month of the season =) so ya lol

- - - Updated - - -

When making such statements, please make sure in the future you state "from PVE pov" since any sub 2k pvper will just laugh at your statement and comparing Ret to Feral asp "Compared to feral Ret is an amazing class to play" i can not believe you actually wrote that
    This is a very good point. I only discuss PVE.

Does anyone have a WeakAura with timer of Judgement on my target and maybe like trembles like the last 2 secs? I'm very bad doing this stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    So mark of Thunderlords the critc enchant? or the warsong now is the best for us?

Deleted
    Really anxious to see the new simcraft version since it should include the way artifact traits and relics affect the secondary stats scaling lots.
    Think OP should consider simming killrog tanking trinket since i can see it doing well with its massive steady haste (its like 1k for upgraded mythic version if am correct).
    What is more i can see the stat scalling changing massively for single target when judge debuff is always up and our abilities are affected by mastery plus they have crit chance buffed by ashbringer traits etc... seems to me a bit more complicated than the previous simcraft version ...

- - - Updated - - -

This is very clearly the pve dps guide. There tends to be a lot of pvp discussion in this thread. http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...es-and-Talents

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stroggylos View Post
    Really anxious to see the new simcraft version since it should include the way artifact traits and relics affect the secondary stats scaling lots.
    Think OP should consider simming killrog tanking trinket since i can see it doing well with its massive steady haste (its like 1k for upgraded mythic version if am correct).
    What is more i can see the stat scalling changing massively for single target when judge debuff is always up and our abilities are affected by mastery plus they have crit chance buffed by ashbringer traits etc... seems to me a bit more complicated than the previous simcraft version ...
    I did sim it and answered 1 page ago I think; it's between Vial of Convulsive Shadows and Discordant Chorus. Maybe I'll add it later. But yea after about 25%,26% haste, mastery starts overtaking the stat priority.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyru View Post
    . But yea after about 25%,26% haste, mastery starts overtaking the stat priority.
    What makes you think that?

Deleted

- - - Updated - - -
    Snegovik, i all but simpathize with your struggles. PvP may be worse, i don't know. But PvE is pretty bad.

I got way frustrated playing my Paladin again last night that i'm pondering changing main again for legion. The lack of burst AoE (and mostly just simple burst on weak adds) and mobility are beyond infuriating (i was running around in assault and when getting to the mobs everything was dead already). What is the use of a melee who can't burst, can't move and only has single target? I can see what feral druids have felt for ages. I wonder how it will be in legion because then we won't have the 3 stacks of wings, so i don't even know if the single target will hold up anymore. I really don't think Wake of ahes will be enough. I need to level up more on legion beta. Just haven't had the time.

Most of all i wish we had lvl110 scaling graphs for all classes like simcraft used to have for all tiers before. It will be imperative to see how things will scale at high level because i predict pretty nasty stuff. Ergh... like we needed the legendaries on top of that. -.-
    Last edited by mmoc80be7224cc; 2016-07-28 at 02:02 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    What makes you think that?
    Simcraft(July 27 release)! I've been simming with 30% and the priority went to Mastery>Versa>Crit>Haste. I didn't update the OP yet because I'm not entirely certain about the accuracy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is it just me, or does anyone else's judgment never want to chain to the third target, given that it states "and 2 other targets"? Just coming back from a break and haven't been entirely keeping up with everything, but it's a marginal annoyance that I constantly notice =|
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Leyru View Post
    Simcraft(July 27 release)! I've been simming with 30% and the priority went to Mastery>Versa>Crit>Haste. I didn't update the OP yet because I'm not entirely certain about the accuracy.
    I'd be doubtful, I've noticed no change in the amount of Mastery rating equating to 1% on beta.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Is it just me, or does anyone else's judgment never want to chain to the third target, given that it states "and 2 other targets"? Just coming back from a break and haven't been entirely keeping up with everything, but it's a marginal annoyance that I constantly notice =|
    It's not chaining. Not the only one of our tooltips not to reflect reality in the game.

10+ Year Old Account
    Alright, kind of glad it's not just me and kind of not glad that I'm right in the first place. I've also noticed that the chaining distance for both it and Zeal seem pretty pitiful. I was half expecting something more akin to chain lightning - hop springs eternal, so they say - and instead got the tiniest of splash attacks instead. Is the lack of chaining on judgment something they've already been made aware of, or should I add that to the laundry list of bugs and tickets I've had to open since the prepatch dropped?
    "You little hoochees!" - Daos, Lord of Terror

Quote Originally Posted by PraisetheSun View Post
    "NEENER-NEENER RETS ARE WIENERS."

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Fredzilla View Post
    Alright, kind of glad it's not just me and kind of not glad that I'm right in the first place. I've also noticed that the chaining distance for both it and Zeal seem pretty pitiful. I was half expecting something more akin to chain lightning - hop springs eternal, so they say - and instead got the tiniest of splash attacks instead. Is the lack of chaining on judgment something they've already been made aware of, or should I add that to the laundry list of bugs and tickets I've had to open since the prepatch dropped?
    I don't think it's ever chained to three since they changed the spell tooltip, and it's certainly been brought up. That being said, some minor repetition of bringing stuff to devs' attention does no harm I'm sure.

The judgement chaining issues must be intermittent, or they just hotfixed it. I dusted off my 85 ret pally last night, and was messing around with it. Judgement was definitely hitting the full three targets for me, consistently.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul View Post
    The judgement chaining issues must be intermittent, or they just hotfixed it. I dusted off my 85 ret pally last night, and was messing around with it. Judgement was definitely hitting the full three targets for me, consistently.
    I never once had it chain to all 3, and just tested it again and it still doesn't work.

Few nights ago i have done some mythic dungeon zergfests with a group of fully mythic geared guys, most of the dungeon was about "running" (ret and movespeed kek) after them while they cleave down the whole place on the move. I don't even know to laugh or cry, even on fights like Archimonde i've had trouble to keep up with the boss being moved because of the fire, pony is okay for one instance but after that i was like a retarded kid throwing rocks after a speeding truck.
    I have changed my main back to ret from frost dk after the "fine-tuning" happened in Cata, played ret before WOTLK, i can safely say the current iteration of ret is the worst i have even encountered in the terms of gameplay. Yes, in vanilla and the most of BC we were nothing more than a buffbot, but at least we could do that,we had a purpose. Now, our dps is mediocre, our toolkit is laughable, and our movespeed is...well nothing. I don't see any specific reason to bring a ret paladin to a raid or any kind of rated pvp.
    TL;DR: ret is in a sad position right now, if it is not changing before launch, probably i will roll back to being a frost DK after all these years since WOTLK.

Quote Originally Posted by Thete View Post
    I don't think it's ever chained to three since they changed the spell tooltip, and it's certainly been brought up. That being said, some minor repetition of bringing stuff to devs' attention does no harm I'm sure.
    For our issues to be notified and responded to, we would have to commit to it. Like, flood them with tweets, en masse so our pleas won't get neglected and ignored amidst other classes' issues.

I've tweeted devs three times already. I was even polite and almost not sarcastic.
    That was 2 or 3 weeks ago.
    Silence is the answer.