Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    I haven't had a group completely collapse in a TW dungeon since patch, they've all been salvaged with one leaver at most, but Arcatraz has had the most wipes on trash. I do TWs as an Unholy DK with 20 gem sockets, so the dps is totally broken when we overpull somehow and I can avoid some accidents with death grips/chain hooks like tanks fighting the void things who cast fear too close to other adds in Mana Tombs. People don't seem to be attempting to soak or avoid damage at the moment though, when people do they go by very smoothly, healers who never cleanse anything or just haven't figured out how their spec works since patch, dps who stand in things, pull rooms with barrage etc, tanks not using mitigation very efficiently.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Who can even remove enrages now? I lost mine.
    Shaman can still purge, cant hunters anymore? that sux
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

15+ Year Old Account
    Completed Arcatraz yesterday with a level 71 shaman in the group + 4 level 100s, was a few silly wipes because I pulled too many Void Lords and the self-healing boss was a pain because we had a druid healer.
    Besides that it was smooth and relaxed.

Also did 2x Magisters' Terrace / 1x Shattered Halls / 1x Slave Pens with a few silly wipes on trash, bosses were easy.
    Dragonflight: Grand Marshal Hottage
    PC Specs: Ryzen 7 7800X3D | ASUS ROG STRIX B650E-I | 32GB 6000Mhz DDR5 | NZXT Kraken 120
    Inno3D RTX 4080 iChill | Samsung 970 EVO Plus 2TB | NZXT H200 | Corsair SF750 | Windows 11 Pro
    Razer Basilisk Ultimate | Razer Blackwidow V3 | ViewSonic XG2730 | Steam Deck 1TB OLED

10+ Year Old Account
    Blood DK here. Bit irritated that I've gone from being able solo the whole of TW without anyone else to dying if someone pulls an extra pack while I have 20 gem sockets. I wouldn't say I am getting destroyed but it is a very jarring experience going from having the most tank CDs in the game to the least. Artifact weapon will probably fix it, especially when it is maxed out since tanks are balanced around that. My damage is just as crazy as before - crazier even because I do the same amount, more often.

Mythic dungeons are as easy as ever though since they had the dmg and health reduced.

People acting like the only people having problems are bad is ridiculous. I am very good at Blood and there is literally nothing more I can if I have BS up, using DS and have DRW and VB on cd and someone decided to pull another pack or if the healer is terrible.
    RIP Breath of Sindragosa - 23/06/2015 - The day fun died.

10+ Year Old Account
    the fact is that tanks don't understand that they are not as tanky as before so they pull everything
    ...Le Poète est semblable au prince des nuées
    Qui hante la tempête e se rit de l'archer;
    Exilé sul le sol au milieu des huées,
    Ses ailes de géant l'empêchent de marcher.

Charles Baudelaire

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Did Arcatraz and Shattered halls today without any issues.

10+ Year Old Account
    i've had 0 issues, except one with a really bad druid tank. But once he was removed and another tank came in, it was easy.
    Hi

Quote Originally Posted by Akta View Post
    the fact is that tanks don't understand that they are not as tanky as before so they pull everything
    I'm tankier than I was before, and can sometimes do more damage. In gemmed gear, it's easy to get 100% uptime on Ignore Pain & still pull 7-9k DPS in TBC Timewalking.

It's not a fact of tanks being any less tankier (well, at least in the Warriors case), but more of the fact that a lot of tanks aren't quite settled with their new playstyle yet. I guess I'm fortunate to have had the beta for a few months.

i tend to tank on a guardian druid with a gear set that has about 25 sockets
    before the patch frenzied regen healed me for about 80% HP using 60 rage - and could chain pull everything

now i have to pull a lot more carefully - i find that spending rage on iron fur is a lot more useful than frzd regn

Lets deal with the 500 pound gorilla here. Players dont use CC and tanks still think they can pull half an instance. No one uses LOS anymore.

I ran Timewalking on 5 toons with my guild and we never had an issue. Tanks need to change their methods and these things are completely do-able.
    And shepherds we shall be...

Quote Originally Posted by Daffan View Post
    Hunters lost near all thier utility. Only survival has traps now. So most classes have no cc. The days of hunters covering for groups with things like that are gone and soloing is going to be hard or not possible as beast master or heals from pet are now gone too.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Fatel View Post
    Lets deal with the 500 pound gorilla here. Players dont use CC and tanks still think they can pull half an instance. No one uses LOS anymore.

I ran Timewalking on 5 toons with my guild and we never had an issue. Tanks need to change their methods and these things are completely do-able.
    With friends or guildies I have has zero problems. It just will make pugs worse and contribute to the further down grading of the community as pugs start to turn on each other. It will be the tanks fault, the healers fault and finally the dps's fault sounds like good times.

10+ Year Old Account
    Purge doesn't remove enrages; it's a dispel.

Tranq, shiv, sooth, and a DK glyph (I think it was a glyph) removed enrage but I think all those things are gone now.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Jewsco View Post

With friends or guildies I have has zero problems. It just will make pugs worse and contribute to the further down grading of the community as pugs start to turn on each other. It will be the tanks fault, the healers fault and finally the dps's fault sounds like good times.
    I agree 100%. Its a total effort. With guildies you dont have DPS running ahead of tanks pulling things in the name of speed and expecting the tank to bail them out. Wipes do NOT equal speed

Everyone is basically re-learning everything and a lot of the things we relied on have been removed, replaced or revamped enough to be a completely new ability. Its just a learning curve at this point.
    And shepherds we shall be...

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by thealmightymoo View Post
    more specificity, the Arcatraz
    it was a pain in the ass to heal that when i queued up yesterday and joined a group in the arcatraz....

Formerly known as Arafal

I just did Pit of Saron and I have to say, that was something different. Garfrost's AoE pulse seems to hit a lot harder than it used to, and Scourgelord's ice patches cover a lot more space than before as well, the floor was almost covered entirely at some point. If people thought the Arcatraz was bad, this one will take it to new heights. I like a challenge, but this was really stressful to heal.

10+ Year Old Account
    Uncommon Premium
    Quote Originally Posted by Arafal123 View Post
    it was a pain in the ass to heal that when i queued up yesterday and joined a group in the arcatraz....
    Yeah, I think I was only lucky having a buddy along with me doing 90% of the dps lol. The tank we had was just chain pulling the instance - as a HPal prior to the patch I was just fully insta healing everyone to full per big heal, now it's like half, so... little tougher after the patch for me at least as well.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Archibalde View Post
    I just did Pit of Saron and I have to say, that was something different. Garfrost's AoE pulse seems to hit a lot harder than it used to, and Scourgelord's ice patches cover a lot more space than before as well, the floor was almost covered entirely at some point. If people thought the Arcatraz was bad, this one will take it to new heights. I like a challenge, but this was really stressful to heal.
    Hopeful changes will happen to make up for all the DPS loss, and the amount of inc dmg.. I think most healers are in this post (myself included). Again I know it's supposed to be challenging as well.. but when your group stops looking at the tank, and starts looking at the healer when we are GOOD healers.. somethings wrong lol.

I healed magisters terrace on my alt disc priest who is in full 700 pvp gear and had zero problem healing the group. We had zero deaths.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tziva View Post
    Purge doesn't remove enrages; it's a dispel.

Tranq, shiv, sooth, and a DK glyph (I think it was a glyph) removed enrage but I think all those things are gone now.
    temporus was a magic effect anyway, Hasten - arcane
    Content drought is a combination of catchup mechanics and no new content.

10+ Year Old Account
    temporus was a magic effect anyway, Hasten - arcane
    Ah okay, if's not considered an enrage than, yeah, you're still good to remove it on the classes with offensive dispels. I don't think those were taken away.

for moderation questions/concerns, please contact a global:

TzivaRadux SimcaElysiaZaelsinoxskarmaVenara

| twitch | bsky
    |

Quote Originally Posted by Chrisxor View Post
    I healed magisters terrace on my alt disc priest who is in full 700 pvp gear and had zero problem healing the group. We had zero deaths.
    Most of the issue we've seen so far is tanks not using their mitigation at all or thinking they can pull like it is wotlk. Frankly only seen two really bad tanks, one was a warrior who kept trying to pull 3-4 packs at a time, and one was a DK who sat on a full bar and never hit DS.

We had a 3rd that was so so, he was convinced Terranus was bugged, when all it was is he didn't know the fight.

Haven't had much issue out of healers, although my buddy is now done with Disc.