Neverwinter on the PS4...

is there a huge change in gameplay? I downloaded it and played about 5 mins and the graphics look updated. I will start by saying I dont have an xbox but between system and ps4 which should i play on?
    I can't wait to watch your ego bleed
    Your pain will set me free

Stitched Up Heart

The game feels a lot better on console than PC. Having a fun time playing again though I know I'll just quit cause of the problems at level cap
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

I'm half tempted to try it on ps4, but... since accounts are not transferable, I won't have my store bought horse, or none of the followers I ended up with while playing on pc, not to mention outfits and dyes, etc and I just kinda... lose interest :/

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't play it. It's really bad and its a pay to win game.

Quote Originally Posted by Witchblade77 View Post
    I'm half tempted to try it on ps4, but... since accounts are not transferable, I won't have my store bought horse, or none of the followers I ended up with while playing on pc, not to mention outfits and dyes, etc and I just kinda... lose interest :/
    I know it's really stupid since you can link your neverwinter account to your ps4 but you don't get all the stuff you bought on it? I never bought anything on it to begin with so I'm not missing out.

But seriously this game was made for consoles. The controls on the PC version seemed like complete trash but work extremely well on ps4.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    I know it's really stupid since you can link your neverwinter account to your ps4 but you don't get all the stuff you bought on it? I never bought anything on it to begin with so I'm not missing out.

But seriously this game was made for consoles. The controls on the PC version seemed like complete trash but work extremely well on ps4.
    I got used to controls on PC, but given the way they were set up, I can see how much better it would work with a controller instead. according to developers - they want everyone to start on equal standing and feel lke people with established accounts would have too much of an advantage. which I can kinda see? but at the same time even if i have to reroll every character (which I don't mind), I wish stuff I actualy spent zen on - I could transfer (I didn't buy all that much and most of it was with combination of astral diamonds traded for zen/doing those link clicks but still) oh well.

although... if they added controller support to PC.. I may reinstall it again, just to see the difference

10+ Year Old Account
    For anyone who has already played this. I'm thinking of starting up a bit later today, if I'm playing solo mostly (for right now at least) how difficult is leveling as an Oathbound Paladin going to be?
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    For anyone who has already played this. I'm thinking of starting up a bit later today, if I'm playing solo mostly (for right now at least) how difficult is leveling as an Oathbound Paladin going to be?
    No matter the class leveling is simple. It can have its moments where you pulled to many and died but overall its simple/easy.

(Been playing since Alpha on PC and now on ps4).
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.
    My Gaming PC: MSI Trident 3 - i7-10700F - RTX 4060 8GB - 32GB DDR4 - 1TB M.2SSD

10+ Year Old Account
    Awesome, thank you.
    Battletag(US): Bradski#11752
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    What do you call a tsundere Wookie? Chew-b-b-baka

Quote Originally Posted by Treeskee View Post
    Awesome, thank you.
    Np at all.
    Check me out....Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing, Im └(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┘┌(-.-)┐└(-.-)┐ Dancing.

Quote Originally Posted by Jtbrig7390 View Post
    No matter the class leveling is simple. It can have its moments where you pulled to many and died but overall its simple/easy.

(Been playing since Alpha on PC and now on ps4).
    Got any tips? I stopped around level 20 on PC just found out you have to spend Astral diamonds to get dungeon chests. Also daily quests for getting ad starting at level 10 was removed? I remember doing that on pc

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    Got any tips? I stopped around level 20 on PC just found out you have to spend Astral diamonds to get dungeon chests. Also daily quests for getting ad starting at level 10 was removed? I remember doing that on pc
    Naw its there you just do it. There is a daily 10k AD you can get via doing dungeons or skirmishs. Just go into ur currency window and convert the rough AD to normal AD.

If u need to know anything just message me since I may not fallow the thread lol. Ill help with what I can.