Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    You lost me at Dragon Age II being a blockbuster. I'm sure the rest of it might be worth a read, but I can't even begin take it seriously anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by Espe View Post
    Hey, whatever they need to tell themselves to disband the violent mob and get back to wasting away in basements is just fine with me.
    Whatever you need to tell yourself to keep the journalists ethical is fine by me. And I said that without insults.

Hey, whatever they need to tell themselves to disband the violent mob and get back to wasting away in basements is just fine with me.
    Funny, considering i recently saw SJW's like yourself blame GG for the DNC leak, and affecting politics on a international scale.
    Oh we're also basically hitler's spirit come back to life.
    Oh and we have droven women away from gaming forever and destroyed the industry, even though SJW's keep repeating that there is 51% women in gaming now.

You people can't even keep your narratives straight, i guess that's what happens when someone get's their fact from twitter feminists and outlets like Jezebel, clogging their heads with ignorance and delusions.

Speaking of one of the most prominent anti-GG'ers.
    https://medium.com/@HoskStation/addi...9cb#.cx95bp4i7

ayy.
    Last edited by Strangebrew; 2016-07-28 at 06:28 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xekus View Post
    Funny, considering i recently saw SJW's like yourself
    Project much? I'm not an "SJW" - I'm not part of some group like the #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGate crew going around trying to strong-arm people into skipping the new Ghostbusters movie or whatever other misogynistic tirade they've latched onto this week.

Your posts have devolved into anger-induced aphasia. You might want to calm yourself, take a breath and relax for a few minutes before you go on another unhinged rant, I wouldn't want you to have a stroke or something.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

Project much? I'm not an "SJW" - I'm not part of some group like the #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGate crew going around trying to strong-arm people into skipping the new Ghostbusters movie or whatever other misogynistic tirade they've latched onto this week.
    Uh huh, you totally aren't.

Just ignore that you act and repeat the exact same lines, narratives and rhetorics as SJW's.

Ah yes, ghostbuster and the misogyny boogeyman.

Your posts have devolved into anger-induced aphasia. You might want to calm yourself, take a breath and relax for a few minutes before you go on another unhinged rant, I wouldn't want you to have a stroke or something.
    Says the guy who have bitched and cried about gamergate repeatedly on this forum, i'm sure half of your posts on this forum is you screeching about gamergate being literally the hitler of the internet.

I mean holy shit, some people here are bad, but you and sarahtasher manage to bring it up in almost every topic as if gamergate stabbed your mom to death.

10+ Year Old Account
    Says the guy who have bitched and cried about gamergate repeatedly on this forum, i'm sure half of your posts on this forum is you screeching about gamergate being literally the hitler of the internet.
    You can see from my post history that is obviously not true. This was a thread about content creators being harassed on a website that hosts one of the last remaining #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGate threads.

It was interesting and relevant to the discussion, you're the one going off on SJW rants here. Take a look in the mirrior, champ.
    There is a cult of ignorance in the United States, and there always has been. The strain of anti-intellectualism has been a constant thread winding its way through our political and cultural life, nurtured by the false notion that democracy means that “my ignorance is just as good as your knowledge." - Isaac Asimov

This was a thread about content creators being harassed on a website that hosts one of the last remaining #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGate threads.
    Keep reaching that much and you might end up breaking your arms.

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep reaching that much and you might end up breaking your arms.
    That's rich coming from you Let's try not to get this thread even more off topic than you already have though.

Gaiman is one of my favorite authors, Sandman blew my mind when I was a kid. I loved his defense of Martin quoted in the article. Sadly, these are issues I don't see going away anytime soon as there is clearly a disgruntled minority that are only too eager to attack anything that doesn't fit their stunted worldview.

TIL Gamergate is responsible for ghostbusters being a shitty movie.

Hepler got what she asked for by making an ass of herself on twitter.

Also cisquisition and DA2 weren't blockbusters.
    Working on my next ban.

That's rich coming from you Let's try not to get this thread even more off topic than you already have though.
    Nice backpedalling, you're the one who brought GG into a topic that is completely irrelevant to it in the first place.

Regardless of much you keep shitting our your little lies, GG had nothing to do with the harrasement of anybody mentioned in the OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Jotaux View Post
    TIL Gamergate is responsible for ghostbusters being a shitty movie.
    Obviously I never said that, doesn't change the fact that #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGaters are foaming at the mouth over it, clearly.

- - - Updated - - -

Nice backpedalling, you're the one who brought GG into a topic that is completely irrelevant to it in the first place.
    Once again, the thread is about content creators being harassed on a website that hosts one of the last remaining #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGate threads. That was my point before you started ranting and raving about all sorts of other things that clearly bother you greatly. I know it's standard operating procedure for you people but there's no need for the attacks, if you can't contribute anything to the discussion consider not posting.

Obviously I never said that, doesn't change the fact that #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGaters are foaming at the mouth over it, clearly.
    You say that, yet you are the one that can't have a civil discussion.

- - - Updated - - -

Once again, the thread is about content creators being harassed on a website that hosts one of the last remaining #FiveGuysAndFries / GamerGate threads. That was my point before you started ranting and raving about all sorts of other things that clearly bother you greatly. I know it's standard operating procedure for you people but there's no need for the attacks, if you can't contribute anything to the discussion consider not posting.
    Except GG don't harass content creators, for how long are you going to repeat your pathetic lies?
    Why are you suddenly trying to deny the widespread harrasement Whedon got from feminists as sockpuppet's?

Is there anything but a cloud of ignorance in that otherwise empty head of yours?

[Infracted - Flaming]
    Last edited by Endus; 2016-07-28 at 07:23 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Except GG don't harass content creators
    #FiveGuysAndFries / #quinnspiracy is how the whole movement began in the first place. It's just a simple statement of fact: slut-shaming by a jilted ex gave birth to the GamerGate movement and it never went much further except in the minds of a disgruntled, vocal minority.

I'm still struggling to understand how simple statements of fact are enough for you to resort to flaming and personal attacks while dragging the thread offtopic. If you have something to actually add to the conversation feel free.

- - - Updated - - -

You say that, yet you are the one that can't have a civil discussion.
    Oh that's clever, "no u"

I'm still struggling to understand how simple statements of fact are enough for you to resort to flaming and personal attacks while dragging the thread offtopic. If you have something to actually add to the conversation feel free.
    You started it, stop backpedalling, it's getting pathetic.

Do you believe the shitflinging back then was only one-sided or are you simply ignoring that Zoe Quinn herself harassed a group of mentally sick and depressed people?
    I guess you also believe the bullshit that was spun by the media and later where most of it was proven to be false?
    Of course you do, all of this goes against your narrative.

10+ Year Old Account
    Of course you do, all of this goes against your narrative.
    Conspiracy theories are against the site rules, I'd be careful if I were you.

My posts speak for themselves.

Conspiracy theories are against the site rules, I'd be careful if I were you.

My posts speak for themselves.
    Are you saying your narrative is a conspiracy?

Or are you saying that Quinn didn't harass people and that the news didn't spin something provably false?
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    liberalism is a right wing idealogy.

Oh that's clever, "no u"
    If the shoe fits, only reason Xekus was banned and not you is Endus.

10+ Year Old Account
    If the shoe fits, only reason Xekus was banned and not you is Endus.
    Yeah I'm sure it has nothing to do with posting multiple conspiracy theories, outright lying about my posts, throwing around personal insults and driving the thread off-topic.

Just so you can get to sleep tonight I'll let you in on a little secret though: Endus has banned me multiple times. There you go, one less conspiracy theory for you to pollute the forums with.