Page 48 of 63 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    /confused.

I'm the only one with a name that's close to "Rey", so I have to assume you're talking to me, but I don't know why you'd be asking me this question. Or what you're asking, really.
    To be fair I'm pretty sure this is the 3rd time he's done it this game.

Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Stupid phone... It's more of a semantics thing. From what I see only you and Xanjori mentioned anything about dupti being a tpr today. If that's the case you should have used "couple" not "several" like you did.
    I don't recall being one of the people talking about those posts.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Reticence View Post
    I don't recall being one of the people talking about those posts.
    Yeah just went and checked... I really shouldn't do things when I wake up... Kept thinking it was you Danner was susp of... My bad!

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    I can't beat this post into submission enough to translate it to english. Could you rephrase/repeat Listo?

---
    With Anakso still at L-1 and a little under an hour to go, will hold off doing hammer vote. If it was L-2 I'd more than willingly put it back up to L-1. Will wait another 20 minutes or so and if Virothe doesn't beat me to it, will vote to seal it.
    Nah, people are discussing things so I'm willing to see what happens before thoughts of hammering cross my mind, We've gotten a bit out of this game I'm really not against seeing if we can get a little more.

- - - Updated - - -

Yeah just went and checked... I really shouldn't do things when I wake up... Kept thinking it was you Danner was susp of... My bad!
    Does this mean we aren't waiting for anyone else to show up? Or are you still asking a question of someone?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Does this mean we aren't waiting for anyone else to show up? Or are you still asking a question of someone?
    If Xanjori wants to answe why he used several instead of couple he can but its not a pressing matter.

Quote Originally Posted by Virothe View Post
    Nah, people are discussing things so I'm willing to see what happens before thoughts of hammering cross my mind, We've gotten a bit out of this game I'm really not against seeing if we can get a little more.
    Indeed. And I have to admit, I'm grateful it wasn't hammered 4-6 hours ago or something like that. It's much easier with the hammertimes being around noon instead of say 6-8 AM. I can actually be awake... ok... vertical... conscious...something like that, by noon.

Weird now I'm agreeing with Virothe, something must be terribly, terribly wrong.

- - - Updated - - -

I admit it is an interesting word choice, if Xanjori truly meant more than 2 when they said several indicating a possible chat error that could be a serious tell.

I literally quoted myself last page where I said >I< expected him to be a TPR, then Reticence agreed.

Quote Originally Posted by shirokitsune View Post
    Weird now I'm agreeing with Virothe, something must be terribly, terribly wrong.
    It's just what happens when people point out I'm being a massive ass and I'm willing to listen, I kinda change my attitude a bit. I owe you a Tiny apology I s'pose for kinda being a jerk.

But that's what you get when you deal with the best!

Or I s'pose

Being the greatest there is and ever was just wears you out after awhile.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    I literally quoted myself last page where I said >I< expected him to be a TPR, then Reticence agreed.
    And I'm continuing the questioning Danner did. I understand that you said it and Ret agreed. That is the reason I'm doing this. Why use several for 2 people?

And I'm continuing the questioning Danner did. I understand that you said it and Ret agreed. That is the reason I'm doing this. Why use several for 2 people?
    Why not?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Xanjori View Post
    Why not?
    This is literally semantics. Several means more than 3. If you wanted to just say you and Ret you could have used names or just said a couple. By saying several you seem to be saying more than 3 people believed dupti to be a tpr.

This is literally semantics. Several means more than 3. If you wanted to just say you and Ret you could have used names or just said a couple. By saying several you seem to be saying more than 3 people believed dupti to be a tpr.
    Yes, I believed that you believed that he's a believer. But then he saw her face.

- - - Updated - - -

In all seriousness I just took several because I figured if me and Ret had believed it that probably others had too, especially with the way he took a NK. As Ret pointed out it seemed he had gotten whacked because mafia were buying that he could be a TPR with how he played.

I think this is going to end up being a topic for next day phase honestly. And I don't see much more happening in the next 11 minutes other than a rehash of the semantics of couple vs several.

That said, I think Xanjori the difference would be more apparent if tommorow you get several votes for pressure vs a couple votes for pressure. The first may be enough to lynch you, the second would be just enough to gain attention.

That said, I'm anxious to see how the night turns out (And lunch is getting cold)

Vote Anakso.

Penguins gotta fly...

Deleted
    Emperor Penguin (Anakso) was flapping his wings and curling his toes as fast possible to make himself appear as cute as possible. The other UN delegates were wary of the Emperor as the Penguins sentience had come as a shock. Even more shocking was what the penguins wanted to do with humans (rated 18+). In the end it wasn't enough to save him. The delegates promptly threw him out of a window, forgetting that penguins can't fly....

Anakso - Emperor Penguin - Supreme Commander of Antartica (Mafia Goon) has been lynched on Day 5.

It is now night 5. You have 24 hours to get in your night actions. The faster they come in the longer you'll have to wait til Largehorn opens the day

CC: Emperor Penguin
    RC: Mafia goon
    Faction: Mafia
    Description: You are Lord Emperor Penguin III, Supreme Commander of Antartica. The humans think they control Antartica but in reality you are the puppet master behind the curtain. You are preparing the penguin people to join the world at large, but fear you may not be accepted.
    Win Condition: Gain a majority in the UN
    Last edited by mmoc81024b83e3; 2016-07-30 at 06:26 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    We don't have to wait all night
    To know if this is really love
    We don't have to wait all night
    'Cause I can feel you in my blood

le bump of destiny

Francois Hollande (SatsuBL), lying in bed, was rather conflicted. Francois was appalled by the penguin-they-had-thrown-out-the-window's sentience, but their plan for humanity didn't. He was going to have to work extra hard to keep that under wraps because unlike David Cameron, the presence of evil people abusing penguins would mean his love for them spelled the end of his political career. Especially with what happened the weekend before the summit. His handler's had paid quite the large sum to those zookeepers.

Francois was give up trying to sleep more when one of his aides rushed in, "Sir, you need to see this. It's bad. Very bad." [Translated from French]

His aide turned on the news, and censored pictures from his latest zoo trip literally gave him a heart attack.

SatsuBL - Francois Hollande - President of France (VT) and his political career was killed by some very disturbing pictures on Night 5.

It is now Day 6. With 9 players alive, it takes 5 to lynch. Day 6 will last 48 hours.

CC: Francois Hollande
    RC: VT
    Faction: Town
    Description: You are Francois Hollande, President of the French Republic. You ousted Nicolas Sarkozy on a platform of equality and fairness for all. However recently your administration has been racked by protests and riots over new labour laws.
    Win COndition: Eliminate all threats to the UN (town)
    Last edited by Largehorn; 2016-07-29 at 08:49 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm not even going to put in writing my thoughts after those last two death RP's...

That's not what I expected of the night.

Satsu was confirmed town by Crackleslap. So I can't see the vig killing him. On the other hand, he's a pretty good candidate for a mafia kill.
    However... Satsu didn't exactly have a major presence in the game. So it's not exactly my primary choice if I was scum. I'm frankly feeling a bit overlooked.

Secondarily, given how Anakso have if not exactly town confirmed Kryllian, at least given him a pretty decent alibi given her attempts to get him lynched, I'd expect him to be killed, being a claimed TPR and all; that doc ability could seriously wreck the scum in the lategame.

My best read is that this was a shot in the blind to take out the vigilante. Which is probably not the worst play the mafia could do, but ... eh. I'd think they have bigger problems than a low-key town player at this point.

The question is then what happened to the vig kill. Worst case scenario, the mafia have a roleblocker.

--

Anyway - status. I expect there to be two scum left.
    Yesterday I expected both to be in the group of Anakso, Crissi, Kryllian, Listo and Graeham.
    I kinda want to remove Kryllian from that list after Anakso's flip. I'm still not convinced Kryllian is town, but he's gained enough doubt now that i will focus elsewhere.
    And Anakso is already removed, defenestration style. Leaving us with three players.

And that makes this too easy. Way too easy. So easy it's probably wrong. But let's get to it. We've gained the time to do so.

My initial impression is that Graeham is the most scummy of the bunch. I'll do some vote trails on each and we'll see if that read is maintained.
    Non-discipline 2006-2019, not supporting the company any longer. Also: fails.
    MMO Champion Mafia Games - The outlet for Chronic Backstabbing Disorder. [ Join the Fun | Countdown | Rolecard Builder MkII ]

Quote Originally Posted by Danner View Post
    My best read is that this was a shot in the blind to take out the vigilante. Which is probably not the worst play the mafia could do, but ... eh. I'd think they have bigger problems than a low-key town player at this point.
    Could you clarify? Are you suggesting they thought Satsu was a vigilante?

Also, I'm not in complete disagreement with your stance on Graeham, but it will take something rather compelling for me to not want to lynch Listo today based upon the case I presented yesterday.

7+ Year Old Account
    Some possible scenarios in my mind for one kill

Scum are angling for the Vig and the Vig decided not to NK. Given the Vig's success rate they may see them as the bigger threat than doc.
    My protect blocked scum and the Vig NK went thru. (Satsu was not my protect last night) Satsu technically was the lowest poster since he just joined.
    Double tap by both NK's.

In the back of my mind is also the possibility that scum attempted to recruit last night in lieu of a kill and that the kill I've been thinking it a Vig is actually an SK who's decided that scum is weakened enough and going for town now...